Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been a long time. (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

It's been a long time. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time. (Open)   It's been a long time. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:54 pm

He laughed bitterly and slumped against the wall not caring about the owl droppings anymore. "When am I not? Must be a part of the Black charm." He turned his head to stare blankly into a corner and slid down the wall in utter despair. "Why are you still here Basil?" He whispered, pain laced his voice. He turned his head slowly to look up at her. His eyes dull and void on any emotion. He was just an empty husk of what he usually was.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time. (Open)   It's been a long time. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:21 pm

"'Cause you're making it so damn hard to leave." She stated, her head bouncing lightly against the wall. He, out of all people, should know what her weaknesses were. She hated them. But they were there. Sighing she turned her head to the side to look to Lucifer before looking forwards once more and closing her eyes. Just move!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time. (Open)   It's been a long time. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:41 pm

A smiled cracked on his face. "I apologize. I just won't say anymore anything so you can leave in peace." He stared dully at Basil for a while longer, holding her gaze until she looked away which made him look away.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time. (Open)   It's been a long time. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Basil rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah. Okay, Lucifer." Without turning around she left the Owlery forgetting everything that had just been said. Everything that had just happened. She had to. But, she did leave the Owlery with only one thought. How am I suppose to get all these droppings off my shoe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time. (Open)   It's been a long time. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:51 pm

He laughed almost maniacally to himself as Basil left. "You've done it this time Black." He whispered and closed his eyes ready to sleep everything that had just happened away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time. (Open)   It's been a long time. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been a long time. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2