Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Places Help Me Think [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Kaila was content to wait here. She was content to just stand her elike this, if only for this moment. If only for this moment, she could pretend. And let him pretend. But eventually, they would leave. Kaila would go to Tor, and Devon would go by himself. But for now, in the astronomy tower, they could pretend together.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:29 pm

ooc: Awwwwwww <3 and </3

He continued hugging her for a while longer then rubbed his face against her hair. "I think it's time to go back inside. Before you're missed," he said quietly. He didn't want to leave, but he knew that they had to. He reluctantly removed his arms from her waist and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:34 pm

ooc: Yes T.T

Kaila closed her eyes for a moment, taking it all in. She noded a bit at his words, frowning a bit. "Yeah... Guess you're right." She said a bit quietly. The prefect turned to look at the Slytherin boy when he let her go.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:40 pm

The feelings going through him almost ripped him apart. She was beautiful at that moment and he couldn't stop himself. He raised his hand and put it softly against her cheek. Then he bent down slightly looking into her eyes as he kissed her softly and gently. Not waiting for a response he turned away and started walking back to the door.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Kaila's eyes remained downcast, looking down idly to the green edges of the SLytherin's clothes. She turned her eyes up when she felt his hand on her cheek. The prefect looked up at him, lightly touching his hand on her cheek with her own. Before she knew it, he moving closer, closer. Then finally, pressing his lips to hers. She blinked a few times owlishly, before melting and closing her eyes. The witch opened her eyes when he left though, watching him leave. She touched her fingertips to her lips, as if she could feel the kiss there, like it was a tangible thing. "You... Jerk." She said with no real poison as he left. "You just stole my first kiss..."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:54 pm

ooch: :PPP

He didn't hear her last words as he opened the door and left the tower. Watching out for prefects and teachers, he made his way back down to the Slytherin common room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Places Help Me Think [open]   High Places Help Me Think [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Places Help Me Think [open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4