Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Andy's gaze never faltered from the words in front of him as the knock sounded. He had heard the trolley coming from down the hall, and heard the children on the train flock to it. "Nothing for me." He waved a hand dismissingly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:15 pm

The witch exchanged the money in Leah's hand for the sweets. Just like she had done with Andy's owl, she tossed him one of the chocolate frogs. She sat back down in her own seat and returned to watching the countryside eating her own frog.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Much like his owl, Andy stared at the treat before him. He blinked a few times before turning his gaze over to the Ravenclaw girl, questioningly. He remained quiet, waiting for some sort of explanation.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:21 pm

"You don't want it?" she asked slightly disappointed. "I thought... since you probably wouldn't buy one for yourself..." she trailed off uncertainly and with a slight blush on her cheek. "I'm sorry for assuming...."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:25 pm

"You got it... For me?" He questioned, lowering his book a bit. He stared at the chocolate in it's cover. Now normally, he would have made a witty retort of her mentioning assuming. However, chocolate happened to be one of the few things Andy actually genuinely liked in the world.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:27 pm

"Yes..." she said slowly looking at him out of the corner of her eye. She couldn't tell if he was pleased or horrified.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Catiously, almost like a small animal, Andy reached for the chocolate frog. He brought his book up with one hand, covering his face with it. He unwrapped the the sweet, careful not to let it get away, holding it ightly in one hand before bringing it to his mouth and biting the frog's head. The book hid the small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:36 pm

She smiled slightly and hesitantly as he took the frog and hid behind his book. Then stared out the window again leaving him to his privacy with the chocolate. She had remembered the brief visit to his home in Ireland and the way he talked about his parents. She had wanted to do something nice for the boy even though he wasn't very talkative.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Andy finished the candy quickly. He lowered his book a little to look for the card. A bit of melted chocolate clung the corner of his mouth. As he picked up the card, lightly licking the chocolate away and reading the card. "Falco Aesalon." He noted. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:49 pm

She finished off her own frog then turned to the bag of beans doubtfully. "Why did I buy these?" she wondered out loud. "I don't particularly like them."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:52 pm

The boy inspected the Falco card for another moment before setting it down somewhere. He turned to stare at the bag of beans. He shrugged a bit, pulling the book back up to his face. He didn't know why she would buy thoose things. Too much risk.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:57 pm

She shrugged and turned back to the countryside ignoring the beans for now. Quietly she said more to the window than her companion, "I loved where you live, Andy. It is a great place."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Andy looked up from his book, looking over at the girl for a moment before turning back to the text. "That wooden shack? Falling apart the seams. I don't see why so many people seem to be taken with it, so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:05 pm

She shrugged. "It's homey, cosy. The condition of a place does not matter so much as the feel of the place," she said seriously looking at him intently. "What are you reading anyway?" she leaned forward to try to read the title.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:13 pm

He shrugged. "If that's what you think." He answered nonchalantly. He leaned back with a bit of a scowl as she leaned forward, moving his hand to cover the title. "I don't think it matters." He said, looking down at the book. He wouldn't care to admit it, but he was in the midst of a rather thrilling muggle detective story.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:21 pm

She shrugged and leaned back. "Fine, don't tell me," she said slightly annoyed. "I think I might take a nap. You can snack on the beans if you want...." She leaned back into the corner and lowered her eyelids, not really planning on napping. She was curious to see what Andy would do if she appeared unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:28 pm

"Fine. I won't." He retorted. He waited untill she settled a bit into her seat after a moment or two. He looked over the dge of his book, checking if she was really asleep. After a moment, he moved his hands away from covering the title of his book. "You aren't asleep." He commented. "You're breathing pattern isn't correct for unconsciousness."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:30 pm

She opened her eyes grimacing. She started muttering about annoying boys who wouldn't tell her anything and crossed her arms sulkily. "Whatever..." she added finally.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:33 pm

A light chuckle came from the boy. He decided to get more comfortable, bringing his legs up on the seat and laying with his back to the window as he continued reading. "You should know better."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:36 pm

She stared at him for a bit. "You just laughed... I think it was the first time I ever heard you laugh..." So apparently her acting like a brat made him laugh.... She made a mental note to remember that if she felt like he ever needed lightening up.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:39 pm

"Hmm? Did I? I'll have to do something about that." He said in a light tone, a shadow of a smile on his lips. He flipped the page of his book. He was in a good humour from being in a particularly thralling part of the book.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:44 pm

She settled back in her seat thinking about taking a real nap. "It's odd seeing you in such a good mood."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:49 pm

"Is that so?" He questioned, flipping another page. This story was a great one. Another one of the few things that did lighten his mood and make him more agreeable.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:51 pm

"Yes.." she muttered as her eyelids fluttered. "I'm going to sleep now. For real. The bean offer still stands..." She drifted off.

ooc: Sorry, I'm tired. Need sleep
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:53 pm

"Night." He commented without actually listening to her, just listening to tidbit, much more interested in the story. Her breathing did match the correct pattern for sleeping now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]   Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Hogwarts [Andy O'Reilly]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next