Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andy Mulciber

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Andy Mulciber Empty
PostSubject: Andy Mulciber   Andy Mulciber I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:47 am

Name: Andromache 'Andy' Mulciber

House: Ravenclaw

Blood Status: Toujours Pur

Appearance: I may be tall but do not call me an Amazon, I am nothing like those wizard hating banshees, besides, my 5"11' frame is relatively short in comparison to /them./ My wavy pitch black hair flows down past my shoulders and is the envy of many, but it has a mind of its own and doesn't like to be restrained, as a result I usually wear it out at all times. I have heard tell that the colour of my eyes is boring, yet I believe that brown eyes are just harder to read. They are pools of infinte depth that hide well the emotion I have inside. Not one to conform, I will usually add something to my school uniform to make it just that little bit different from the rest, for instance using my school tie as a belt instead of a... tie, and take any and every oppirtunity to wear clothes of my own choosing.

Personality: My core is soft, one only has to break through the hard exterior to discover that. I laugh easily, I love completely, my anger simmers, and my loyalty is absolute.

Backstory: Father imprisoned. Mother banished. I have returned to Hogwarts by order of my grandparents.
Back to top Go down

Andy Mulciber
Page 1 of 1