Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)

Go down 
+4
James Bond
Vine Lestrange
Jason Jetson
Sky
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:21 am

Cypress entered the situation, glancing at the worried boy's face whose robes were black and burnt."I suggest you go to see Madam Pomfrey to check for burns. Right away," she said in a commanding voice. The boy nodded, scurrying away. Cypress turned her gaze to Sky, who was doing a rather well job of keeping her face composed in a flustered manner, and the Jet boy."It is quite unusual to see a Hufflepuff setting fire to one of his own housemates." Cypress said cooly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:34 am

"Cypress," he nodded a greeting at the Head Girl. Truthfully, he was surprised this was the first time they were meeting. He'd gotten in trouble often enough, but then again that was usually in class where the professors' keen eyes landed him in trouble.

He shot a quick glance at Sky, knowing full well that this was what she had been up to the whole time.

"I'm... an unusual guy," he responded simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:39 am

Cypress chuckled."So I see. Unfortunately, putting your friend in flames is actually defined as cruel, not unusual." The corners of her mouth twitched, almost forming a smirk. She turned her attention to Sky."Miss Baddock, may I ask you what your involvement in this situation was?" Judging by Jet's look, she knew that he knew of Sky's little prank. But she was going to humor herself. Besides, she wanted to hear Sky's excuse.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:44 am

Sky raised an eyebrow at Cypress, "Oh, me and Jet tutor charms together. I was just over here asking when the next session was going to take place. You can ask Professor Flitwick. He will confirm."

Glancing over at Jet, she continued. "As for this incident... well... Jet was flirting a bit... and I guess that was his way of trying to impress. Though not very effective..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:53 am

"I think it best," she began,"that you don't associate yourself with such company." Her advice wasn't just for show; she really meant it, and hoped Sky got the message. Turning her attention back to Jet, she said coldly,"For your unusual behavior of setting a boy on fire, which is very dangerous business Jet, I deduct fifty house points from Hufflepuff, and detention for a week. With me." Cypress wasn't going to let him off easily with teachers that he could charm."And I will be informing the teachers of your misbehavior, and tell them to keep a watchful eye on you." Cypress secretly would do the same.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:59 am

He kept his mouth shut during Cypress' little power trip. He'd heard enough about run-ins with this Slytherin to know not to push his luck unless he really wanted detention. Turning his attention to Sky instead, he raised an eyebrow. Trying to impress her? Pfft. Like he'd set fire to someone else to do that. What kind of amateur was she passing him off as?

"Weird, who would've figured?" he muttered under his breath.

Wait, what did Cypress just say?

"Fifty points?! And detention with..." he caught himself, "for a week?"

He groaned inwardly. Quidditch practice.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:04 am

Sky nodded slowly at Cypress. Apparently she also knew of Jet's reputation. Flinching a bit at Jet's punishment, she knew that she owed him. He could have easily taken her down with him, but he didn't. She excused herself from the current situation. Catching Jet's eye, she nodded a thank you before returning to her spot at the Slytherin table. Next time she wanted to cause trouble she would choose a target that she never had to see again. This was going to make their next tutoring session a bit awkward. With a sigh, she grabbed a muffin and picked at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:19 am

Head Girl was the most fulfilling job. Yes, it was only a stupid little school position, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. Giving Sky a nod, she returned her focus to Jet."Yes. Meet me tomorrow in the entrance hall, 7:00 after your classes have ended, not a minute later." Cypress could almost hear the gems in the Hufflepuff hourglass falling. Sweet, it was, to hand out punishments."I will instruct you then on what you are to do." She turned away, starting to walk to her table."Until tomorrow, Puff," she said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:23 am

Fifty points. And detention with Cypress.

He closed his eyes for a minute and took a deep breath. Opening them, he found Sky sitting back at Slytherin table and smiled, shaking his head.

Turning, he went back to Hufflepuff table and took up conversation with Ernie, almost immediately back to laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:29 am

She slid down on her seat across from Sky, brushing her hair to one side."You did quite well. But I have no doubt that you feel guilt." It wasn't a question; she could judge by Sky's expression that she looked remorseful, maybe even regretting it. That would truly be something Cypress wouldn't understand, let alone like.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:41 am

Shaking her head, she offered Cypress a small smile. To be honest, she was probably everything Cypress disliked. She could read it on her face that she was quickly losing the Head Girl's respect.

"No guilt, I'm fine. He deserved it. He shouldn't have messed with me in the first place. What do you know about him?" She asked, glancing in Jet's direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:46 am

Cypress raised her eyebrows. Now she was acting more like a Slytherin, who she was. Smiling, Cypress relaxed."Why him? Why does he deserve it, how did he mess with you?" Sky might not have noticed she had said that, but Cypress was one to catch the small things."All I know is that I don't give a piece of ship about him. And that he usually goes for the dumb girls." She looked at Sky in the eye. She had seen the way they were both looking at each other."I know he probably makes them feel special. Inside. Do you know how many girls he's had?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:54 am

Sky scowled a bit, "That Puff deserved it because he had the nerve to have someone hit me with a silencing charm in front of an entire class of fifth years. I don't take public humiliation lightly. He needed to know better than to cross me again. Hopefully he has learned his lesson."

Looking up at Cypress she turned a bit red. She hadn't meant for the last part of her pervious statement to come out audibly. Though there was clearly no going back now. "You don't have to worry about me, Cypress. I'm not exactly Jet's type, nor is he mine. Though... now that you mention it... how many girls has he had exactly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:01 pm

She laughed, rather impressed she had gotten revenge."Well, I daresay that you got marvelous revenge on him. Do you have a request for a detention I will be giving him?.." Cypress smirked. She loved doing this. She could make a profession out of it, which she would, eventually, she thought to herself,

"Sky, I don't worry easily. And you don't appear to be his type.."she said warily,"but then, appearances are deceiving." She laughed, almost coldly, when she showed interest in Jet's 'girls'."I don't keep track of such things, apologies. But let's just say every time I have seen this boy, he's always with a new girl."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:07 pm

"People only make the mistake of messing with me once... I always get my revenge." Tilting her head, Sky thought about the question. "Whatever the detention is... make it so terrible he wants to cry."

Her head snapped back to the Hufflepuff table. "A new girl every time you see him?"

The more she thought about it maybe she was just another notch Jet was trying to add to his belt. If Cypress of all people was warning her... she couldn't take this lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:11 pm

She shrugged."I'll do my best. And yes...I don't make a point of seeing him, but still. He's in my year, I'm Head Girl. Put the two together." Cypress always kept a watchful eye on people, now even more on Jet. She could see Sky was taking this seriously, which meant something. She chuckled."I wouldn't worry, Sky. Get to know him, you'll see." Or not, she thought to herself. Jet would just give her the friendly, Puff act. Or it could be just his normal nature.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Nodding, she forced her attention back to the muffin in her hands. No longer having a desire to eat it, she tossed it to the side and laid her head down on the table.

"I'm not worried. Though... I might just try to avoid him going forward. I don't need to get caught up with that sort of drama this year. I really need to focus on my studies."

After having talked to Jet, she had hoped that the gossip about him was inaccurate. Cypress had just solidified her doubts. Cursing herself for being so stupid as to be fooled by his nice guy act, was she really as pathetic as those other girls?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Cypress leaned back a little bit, crossing her legs. The weather was rather hot at the moment, especially here in the crowded hall, but she still wore her long, black leather boots."Oh, I assure you, there is always drama at Hogwarts. It'll find you, whether you want it to or not." Cypress was never one to hold back. She lied plenty, but if she told the truth, it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Sitting up, Sky nodded at Cypress. "I think you hit the nail on the head with that statement. There does always seem to be something going on around this place. Though, for now it seems rather quiet again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Cypress nodded, glancing around once more."Unfortunately it is rather boring in here at the moment. Can't imagine why." She smirked to herself; if course she knew why. People were getting use to her--or rather avoiding--causing trouble when she was around. It was extremely pleasurable and amusing, but it bothered her nonetheless. However, there had to be trouble in some part of the castle, no matter what anyone did to hide it."Care to go looking for some more trouble?" She asked lazily.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 am

Sky raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Are you testing me? Seeing if I can continue to pull things off without getting myself in trouble?"

To be honest, she wouldn't put it past Cypress. As much as she enjoyed the Head Girl's company she preferred not to spend a night of detention with her. She shuttered at the thought of what that would entail. Probably something dirty... Ew.

Tilting her head she spoke again, "What exactly did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 am

"Do I need to put you to a test?" Cypress countered, smirking. She didn't have anything particular in mind, and she hated being bored. A smile crept on her face as she recounted the numerous times snapping at students who wandered around aimlessly, without purpose. To be truthful, Cypress didn't want Sky causing anymore scenes or trouble. She wanted to find real trouble, where she could truly feel good about punishing someone. Not that punishing Jet wasn't fun. Oh Merlin, it was.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:11 am

At the end of the tables in the Great Hall, sitting away from everyone, was Vine. He hadn't made it to the meal on time, but that was good planning on his part. Now he sat, with his feet kicked up on the bench across from him, taking his time with his food. He also had the chance to share crumbs of his meal with his only company, his owl Nemo.
Leaning back as he finished his sandwich, casting his gaze around the room, he noticed how empty it was. He'd have to find some way to spend his afternoon, since he didn't have classes again until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:21 am

Sky smiled at Cypress and shrugged, "If you truly feel the need to test me, then go right ahead. I can hold my own. You and I aren't that different."

That statement could prove to be a dangerous one, but she said it anyways. Either Cypress would back down, highly unlikely, or Sky was going to regret opening her mouth. Too late to take it back, she sat and waited for the Head Girl's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:34 am

Cypress, despite the enjoyment she took in the girl's company, narrowed her eyesat Sky's comment. They were alike? Well sure, they might have the same typical Slytherin personality all snakes possessed, but she had always thought of herself as different then most. Her views were rather extreme. Dismissing it, Cypress relaxed her face."I don't think I need to test you, just as long as you don't give me a reason to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)   Innocence never lasts long(just come rp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocence never lasts long(just come rp)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next