Share | 

Storme Black ♥

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storme

PostSubject: Storme Black ♥   Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:27 am

Name: Storme Lorel Kurai Black
House: Slytherin
Blood status: Pureblood.  Half breed (wolf)

Storme had natural brown hair which she now dyes ice blue and it is waist length and layered with a fringe. She has striking green eyes flecked with brown, yet these change to red now and then. She doesn't tan and is very pale. She is tall and skinny, standing at 5'4 foot high. Storme is classed as emo due to her taste in dark clothing and make up, and always wearing her doc martens. Her shoe size is a 5.5 UK.    

Personality: Storme is a dark and mysterious figure with an expression hard to read. Barely anyone can tell what she is thinking. She has a talent passed down to read palms and tarot. (Better than trelawney!) Sometimes Storme can have sudden mood swings, making her really angry in a short time. On a good day, Storme is cheerful and chatty, despite her struggles in the past. Now and then she has dark moments where she thinks of suicide, or even has a futuristic moment.

Backstory: Storme was born into the world by her father, Regulus Arcturus Black, and her unknown wolf mother, Violetta. She has a huge family, her sisters Moon , Kurai, Thorne, and Ally Black,  and brother Blade Black. Along with her many aunts, uncles and cousins of the Black family. Storme had a depressive life, living out with her mother, until her, Moon, and Blade were sent to Hogwarts,  from the magic their father had. Even though she enjoys Hogwarts and has friends,  the scars, mental and physical,  still remind her of the dark past.

Note to readers, some of this stuff is true. For instance,  I do read futures and I do have depressive moments.  Thanks for reading.  ♥ Storme

Some live for the past, others live for the future
I live now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormes-dungeon.blogspot.com

Storme Black ♥
Page 1 of 1