Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revelations and Nerdgasm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

Revelations and Nerdgasm Empty
PostSubject: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:19 am

Quote :
So, I’ve watched all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies out to date thoroughly this time. I don’t think I have ever felt so slow. I watched movies wondering how they set up for the Avengers, the set up pretty well. You realize how all of the timelines do intertwine (must watch after the credits always) If you watch them in this order (Iron Man, Hulk, -they overlap-, Iron Man 2, Thor, and Captain America) it makes sense. I know that Captain America took place a long time before most of them, but the last like 5% of the movie was after Thor.

Now, I am also uberly excited for the next Marvel movies to come out. I’m having like a Nerdgasm.

- Chey

(I guess I have to quote myself)
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:26 am

I still haven't seen the Avengers...
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:31 am

You said what now? YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE AVENGERS. Why haven't you seen it? Have you been living under a work? Polishing your wand to long and lost track? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:33 am

I never had the time to go to the movies. I will, if it is still playing. :P I know, I am ashamed of myself, how am I a nerd?
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:37 am

I don't even know, this is like breaking a holy rule of being a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 am

Hahahahah, I know, I never miss these movies...Shakes head, something is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 am

My dad is a strict enforcer of the Marvel and DC movies. So it is something that I've grown up with. I don't even think I've missed any movies since I was born or if I was to young he would make me watch them when I get old enough. Even with Star Wars or Star Trek (which he is still trying to get me to watch the one before the remake :) ). You should be ashamed of yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:52 am

I didn't really like the Avengers. I think I may have to see it again in case I missed something that would have made me like it.
One thing, Captain America... Come on. Is the Fantastic Four not Marvel? I would so rather have the Human Torch. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:53 am

I just have the feeling like it is a very cliche hero movie...kind of tired of those.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:02 am

The whole Captain America and Human Torch thing are confusing. They are played by the same person in the same Universe... it's like who the unicorn are you?
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:22 pm

I can't post what I wanted to post because it is a link, but go to my holyshititsafandom.tumblr and look for my latest revelation on the tesseract. The language is not Harry Potter language that is why I won't copy and paste here.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Sighs, I am not nerd enough for this :P
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Are you saying I out nerd you?? Oh dear lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Nerdgasm   Revelations and Nerdgasm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revelations and Nerdgasm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Out of Character :: Other Books and Movies-
Jump to: