Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]   Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:04 am

Gellert ran inside and breathed heavily, "Ha...Dying." He walked to the Ravenclaw table and picked up a book, turned the pages and closed it. It wasn't any use, he just couldn't focus.

He looked around the hall, the chatter of the students echoing off the walls. The enchanted ceiling amazed him as usual, he stood and stared at it, mind wandering.

Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]   Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 am

She walked in to the hall with Dakota on her back. The kid was obviously in bliss and all she could do was laugh and entertain him.
"Come on Kota, down you go."
His grip tightened around her and he shook his head feverishly. She bit his finger and he jumped off. "Are Prefects allowed to do that?"
"Nope, and I don't care. Now go eat and please remember stay out of the potions classroom next time."
She took her seat as always, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]   Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 am

He took out a piece of a parchment and began writing...a poem. He needed his muse, he looked around and spotted the hufflepuff Lestrange, it was too amusing. Hufflepuff Lestrange, almost an oxymoron.

He read through the lines couple of times and began laughing by himself.

Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]   Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 am

She caught the sight of one of the most revile creatures known to man. Gellert Grindewald Jr. She glared at him and she knew not far away is probably his species confused, disease monster of a dog.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]   Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:21 am

ooch Lol...Why can't I like this? Hahahaha

Their eyes met and Gellert wiggled his eyebrow, chewing his quill. He knew Lestranges hated him.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]   Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:25 am

ooc ha ha, I don't know? I was happy when we got the buttons today though. Sadly, I have to go and eat dinner. I may be back soon

Aw Gross, such a tool. He isn't even worthy of having the name of a tool. Not even the name of a house elf, I prefer my house elf to that thing. She stood up from the table, swiftly flipping the bird off, and left the hall.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]   Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:29 am

ooc Okay, bon appetit.

Gellert's eyes followed Thorn and he spit out the quill feather and began coughing.

"I swear these Lestranges curse people..." said Gellert and finally sat down.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]   Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Vine stepped in and looked around, no one was in the hall. He was having trouble sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]   Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Feeling as though an enormous weight had been lifted off her shoulders, Leo made her way into the Hall, her movements more like dancing rather than walking. She swayed over to the Gryffindor table, picking up a chocolate muffin - her treat for finishing the exams. Leo sat down, looking around. There was hardly anyone there, so she felt free to hum to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]   Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling is my expertise [open to everyone]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Pensieve - Old Topics-
Jump to: