Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PDA [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:06 am

"Nothing," he shook his head, still smiling.

Jet reached out a hand and stroked Prometheus' feathers lightly. "It's okay, buddy... relax..." Glancing at Killer, Jason decided Sky was probably right.

"Yeah... here... c'mere..." he spoke softly to the owl, heading for a window and putting himself between the birds. Digging in his pocket, he produced an owl treat and fed it to Pro before looking over his shoulder and tossing one lightly to Sky for Killer.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:31 am

Sky caught the treat as it flew through the air. Placing it in the palm of her hand, she offered it to Killer. The bird turned up it's beak while it carefully turned it's back towards her. She let out a sigh at how the bird was acting. Shaking her arms a bit forced Killer off of her so she could hand the treat to Jet's bird.

"Sorry about that... Killer is kind of... stuck up and picky about his food."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:37 am

He grinned at Sky. "No big deal... Prometheus is like me. He'll eat anything."

Pro clicked his beak indignantly, but acquiesced, nibbling the treat out of Sky's hand. Jet wiped his hands on his pants and looked around. "Okay.. so.. owlery.. not as exciting as I imagined. The view's pretty good though." Jason nodded out the window, which faced the seemingly-endless forest.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:17 am

"You like the view? Well... follow me then..."

She grinned and made her way towards one of the windows. Stepping up into it and leaning out. There were small stones sticking out every so often in a ladder shaped pattern. One of the other secret hiding places her Gryffindor friend had shown her prior to leaving school. Carefully grasping at the stones, she climbed up towards the roof of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:09 am

Jet leaned his body out the window, wondering what was going on. This girl was nuts. What happened to her fear of heights? Or maybe it was just flying... Not to be outdone, he followed her quickly, wishing he had a broom between his legs.

Reaching the roof, he pulled himself up and sat, pressing his back against the tiles. Taking a breath, he turned his head to look at Sky.

"Hi..." was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 am

"Hi!" She laughed at the lack of words from him. This was a first. Had she finally found the secret to shutting him up? "Welcome to secret spot number 2. This one is less likely for people to stumble upon. I mean... unless people normally hang out of windows."

Leaning back against the cool stones, she gazed out across the tree line. It really was the best spot of the entire castle to see the view. It had been too long since she had visited up here that was for certain. She had promised never to come here alone though for the mere fact that if she slipped... well the consequences to that would be messy.

"Are you okay? I assumed that heights didn't bother you since you fly..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:50 am

"I think you're the only one I could see normally hanging out of windows... as if it were an every day thing," he smiled and took a deep breath. The air was thinner up here, but sweeter.

Jet followed Sky's gaze out toward the horizon. It really was amazing. From here you could watch the clouds skirt over the treetops as though they were at eye-level. It was like watching the whole world turn. From here they could watch the owls taking off and returning, swooping below them to enter the owlery windows.

"Yeah.. I'm good. Just... not used to being this high without a broom. What about you? I thought you didn't like heights?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:50 am

"Oh heights don't bother me... it's flying that scares me. I'm fine if I am standing on something firm. Plus I have made that climb a million times. I could probably do it in my sleep and not fall."

She smiled and shrugged, leaning back against the cool stone of the castle.

"And what do you mean that I am the only one you could normally see hanging out of windows? Is that your way of saying that you think I am weird? Hmmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:38 pm

"Interesting," he surveyed her with a smile. "And yeah. Maybe a little," he grinned and leaned back, his shoulder pressed against hers. After only a moment's hesitation, he wrapped his fingers around hers, continuing to look out a the view.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:25 am

"Better weird than boring..."

Her eyes flicked towards her hand as his fingers laced with hers. The first instinct she had was to pull away. Taking a small breath, she forced her muscles not to have that automatic reaction. She could feel the warmth of his body on her entire right side. Never had she been more aware of her senses than in that moment. Everything about them seemed right.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:52 am

"I like weird," he smiled.

He could've said more... thought about saying more... but instead he just sat, shoulder to shoulder, his hand in hers, staring peacefully at the view of the world around them and at their feet. For once he found he wasn't uncomfortable. He didn't feel the need to fill the silence with a joke or some meaningless talk about classes and homework and professors. Jet let himself lapse into quiet beside her and was completely happy to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:31 am

She nudged his shoulder after awhile and smiled. They were doing it again. Hiding from the world and all the people in it. Too afraid that what they had would be wrecked if they shared it with others for too long. That something as perfect as this was bound to be destroyed. It was like a bubble... the smallest prick and it would pop.

"We should head back inside..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:42 am

"Yeah..." he let out a breath, "you're probably right. Anyway, I'm pushing my luck being up here for so long with a Slytherin. You might have a change of heart and decide to push me off the roof." He joked, grinning widely.

Raising an eyebrow he gestured to her. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:57 am

"No. I am too smart for that. I would have someone else do my dirty work if I really wanted to get rid of you. Now that you mention it though..."

She smirked and crawled across him, pausing in his lap for a brief moment to give him a kiss before continuing back down the way they had come up. When she felt her feet safely plant on the hard stone of the large window, she let out a sigh of relief.

"Alright, Puff! It's all you now!" She hopped off the ledge into the owlry, leaning back out of the window to make sure he made it down safely. She gripped her wand tightly in her right hand just in case.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:46 pm

He smiled at the surprise kiss and watched as she shimmied her way down the side of the owlery and back inside. Shaking his head, Jet moved to the edge and peered over, awkwardly clambering around to get his footing and scale down the facade.

But the time he was safely framed in the window, his breathing was accelerated from the nerves. He stood there a minute, doubled over with his hands on his knees... until a feathery projectile bumped right into the back of him and sent him toppling from the window into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:18 am

Sky let out a snort as he stumbled towards the floor. Watching him, she hadn't realized just how nervous he had been up there. The fear of falling wasn't one that she thought he would possess. Especially taking in consideration of how well he did on a broom.

"Are you okay?" She held out her hand to him, trying to control her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:41 am

With a sly smile, he gripped her hand and pulled her down. "Yeah, I'm ok. You?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:03 am

A startled squeak escapes from her mouth as she finds herself laying on the ground with Jet. See this is what being nice gets you. Maybe that is why her house tended not to be that way with most people. Laying against the cool stone floor, she shook her head and laughed.

"I was perfectly fine until about 5 seconds ago."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 am

"The Slytherin getting picked on by the Hufflepuff. Good thing no one is around to see this, what would they say?" He teased, a smile lifting the corner of his lips.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:42 am

"They would say that clearly love makes you weak." She teased back, pushing herself up off the floor and dusting off. The sun had finally set behind the trees, leaving the room to fill with the darkness. "It's getting late."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:07 pm

He stayed where he was on the floor, staring at her. Sky had just said the word 'love' and it echoed around the space in the room and his brain. Or maybe it was just him. She probably didn't mean it like that, though. There was no way she could, right? They'd been on the barest handful of dates and there was so much they didn't know about each other.

He thought about it now. What he knew. That she wrote poetry and wasn't afraid to read the muggle stuff. That she was smart and patient and a natural teacher. Strong and independent. With a brilliant imagination and the ability to go from heels to bare feet or a slinky dress to sweatpants without a second thought. Brave and giving and trusting. She had an embarrassed blush that that was equally disarming as her killer smile. Beautiful. Not beautiful, absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. That she loved the stars and would dance when no one was watching. That her kiss drove everything else from his mind until his senses were filled with Sky and only Sky. Vulnerable, but not fragile. Curious and perceptive. Surprising every time.

"Yeah... late..." he blinked, coming back to himself and bringing with him an odd sort of feeling. A feeling that made him feel warm and panicked at the same time. A feeling he hadn't allowed himself in years. Without meaning to, and with every intention not to, he'd fallen for Sky Baddock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PDA [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3