Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One sleepy and lazy morning [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:50 pm

He sips the Mug of Coffee, the heat coursing through his Body. "We are Targaryens" He mutters quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:51 pm

She grumbles quietly in her sleep. "Stop eating the pumpkin pasty CC."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Captain smiled a bit to see her freind had fallen asleep. Putting her book down for a moment, Captain poured herself a cup of tea. Idly she noticed the exchange between Hex and the house elf. Captain didn't quite understand the concept of house elves, being raised only by her father in their house by the lake. In the house it was only the two of them, if they needed something they got it themselves. The idea of someone else getting thing for them, and even more an entire species to do it, was odd.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:57 pm

In a minute, he had drained the Mug of all of it's contents so he put the Mug back on the Table and watched it disappear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:59 pm

She twitches slightly in her sleep and mumbles incoherent things.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Sipping at her tea, Captain returned to reading. She was determined to memorize the book in the case she might need it's contents. She wondered what her father had in mind for the next holiday visit. I wonder, she thought idly, if I'll get to see Remus again... Remus had been a good freind of her father, the two of them sharing several... characteristics. Captain liked him well enough. He seemed to have a never ending supply of chocolate in his pockets, Captain didn't know why. She didn't mind, as there was always a very dark, bitter piece waiting for her whenever he visited.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:03 pm

He leans back and lifts his legs onto the Table bored.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:04 pm

ooc: this is so interesting...what do you know, i can be sarcastic...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:05 pm

ooc: Everyone can be sarcastic............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:05 pm

o o c Get CC to join us?
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:06 pm

ooc: tell cc to bring devon to stir something up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:08 pm

o o ch -sniggers- you just wanna see devon
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:08 pm

ooc: -glare-
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:09 pm

He ran a hand through his Messy hair. His Mother had tried several times to put it down, but it remained like that. He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:09 pm

o o ch -laughs-
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 pm

ooc: somebody...do something -flails-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:19 pm

o o ch -pokes a flailing Captain-

Wakes up with a start brandishing wand looking around franticly breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:21 pm

He continues Running his hand through his Hair making it more Messier then it was before.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Captain jumps a bit at her freinds movements, holding the book in front of her as if to protect herself. She eyed Pumpkin's wand warily, not wanting to be hit by anything that might be released in her stressed clamour. She also wanted to soothe her obviously upset freind. "Pumpkin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:25 pm

She relaxes marginally and sighs. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:26 pm

She blinked a few times, staring at her freind. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:30 pm

He sighs, obviously bored. What should I do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 pm

She blinks at Captain and then tackle hugs her. "Good Godric Captain! It was a nightmare! Nightmare I tell you!!" Looks around franticly.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:32 pm

He walks into the Great Hall ruffling his hair and yawning. Again with the waking up early, he mumbles internally to himself. He looks around the hall for familiar faces and smiles when he sees Captain and Pumpkin. He walks over and sits close by them waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:32 pm

He glances around the Gryffindor Table and sees no one. Wow, so empty. There was No one at all at his table.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One sleepy and lazy morning [open]   One sleepy and lazy morning [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One sleepy and lazy morning [open]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next