Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodmorning.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:44 am

Valery woke up, still in the sofa at the Fire. She yawned and stretched. She looked around to see where she was, and suddenly remembered the adventure with Cap. Her eyes widen when she thought about what she had done. SHe bit her lip hard and looked in the fire. "Tom, can I have a Firewhiskey from you ?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:06 am

Rory O'Conner wasn't one to eavesdrop, he really wasn't. However, hearing someone order a firewhiskey, someone who was obviously not of age, drew his attention. He had been sitting at a table by an open window, not to far from the fire. Idly he had been watching the hustle and bustle of the alley from his seat, sipping at his mug of butterbeer. He tried, he really did, not to look at the girl by the fire, but he did. After thinking for a moment, he recognized her from school, a Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:09 am

She smiled gratefull when Tom brought her a Firewhiskey. She gave him a few Galleons and sipped the drink. After she sighed happily, she looked around. She saw a boy sitting alone, at the window.He looked at her. She raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:12 am

Rory saw the girl had noticed him looking at her. He quickly looked away, embarassed to have been caught staring. He turned his gaze out the window again at the alley, watching the people.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:18 am

She chuckled slightly by the boy his move. She sipped her Whiskey again and stared in the fire. After a few minutes, she yawned and blinked. Her gaze moved to the boy, and she watched him carefully. She knew him from school, she tought he was in her year too.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:25 am

Idly, the Irish boy push his vibrant red locks from his eyes. Looking out the window was a bit boring, but then again, he didn't have anything else to do. Picking up his cup, he realized there was only a few sips left. Downing the rest, he waved Tom down. "'Ow bout another one, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:29 am

She tilted her head when she heared the accent. She liked it. She took the last swig of her Firewhiskey and waved Tom over after he gave the boy his Beer. "Another Whiskey please Tom. The last one."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:44 am

He smiled and noded when the innkeeper brought the drink. He trned again though when the Slytherin girl when she spoke. "Li'le youn' fer whiskey, aren' ye?" He questioned jokingly, smiling. He wasn't going to pretend he hadn't had the stuff, but it was still frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:46 am

"Like I care.' She shugged and smiled at the innkeeper when he brought her drink. She sipped the drink and placed it on the table. She swinged her legs over the arm of the chair and looked at the boy. "I'm Val."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:56 am

The boy turned in his seat to face the bonde girl. "'m Rory. Rory O'Conner." Idly he remembers her from class. She's in his year, he thinks. Rory didn't have many friends in Slytherin. Now that he thinks about it, he doesn't have any friends outside his house, sans Hufflepuff of course.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:59 am

"Pleasure to meet you, Rory." She smiled at him. "You are a fifth year too, right ?" She tought he was in Gryffindor, altough she wasn't sure about it. She had nothing against Gryffindors, of course not.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:01 am

"Nice t' meet ye, to." He returned the smile. Idly he made a mental note to try to surpress his accent more than usual, not likeing people's first impression of hi to be odd. "Spot on." He answered her question.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:14 am

"Gryffindor ?" She guessed, her head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:17 am

"Spot on." He replied again with a smile. He came from a family of Slytherin turned Gryffindor last generation. All of his cousins were also in the lion house.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:18 am

"You are saying Spot On a lot, aren't you ?" She grinned at him and sipped her Firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 am

"Only twice, but I s'pose I do say 't a lot." He grinned and lifted his butterbeer mug to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:22 am

"Twice in two minutes." She stopped herself from poking her tongue out and chuckled. "Are you Irish ? I like your accent."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:26 am

"This i' the part 'ere I say 'Spot on', yeah?" He chuckled. "But you 're right."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:29 am

"Ah, yes. Spot on." She grinned widely. "Of course I'm right."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:50 am

He chuckled a bit. "And ye 're in Slytherin, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:52 am

"Spot on." She imitated him. She giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:53 am

He rolled his eyes, laughing a bit. "S'pose you t'ink tha's hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 am

"Of course it is, I am hilarious." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:56 am

"Sure ye are, sure." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 am

"I'm glad you noticed it." She grinned and took a sip of Firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodmorning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodmorning.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: