Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodmorning.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Goodmorning.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:59 am

He shook his head, chcukling a bit and sipping at his drink.

ooc: one sentance replies. we're so interesting.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 am

"So, are you going to do something fun in this holiday ? Or are you staying here ?" She asked interested. She always tried to keep the conversations. If that ment she had to make up things to ask, fine. Altough she wasn't really mich of a talker.

Ooc - BAM aren't we (:
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:05 am

"No' really." He said with a shrug. His uncle and aunt had taken his cousins to see someone on his aunt's side of the family, someone they were related to. However, Rory, being from his uncle's side of the family, was not related. He decided he'd like to see England this holiday, hence him staying here.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:08 am

"Hm, okay." She leaned back and watched the boy. He wasn't really much of a talker, she noticed. She sipped her Firewhiskey again.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:12 am

Rory wondered why the girl was staring at him like that. Idly he sent another glance out the window. Nothing interesting there. Picking up the mug, he brought it to his lips and tilted it back, downing the rest.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:14 am

She smiled. "Sorry if I'm staring." She took the rest of her Whiskey and licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:16 am

He shrugged. "It 's pre'y 'ard not t' look at me." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:20 am

She smiled at him and got up. "Well, it was nice meeting you Rory. I hope to see you again soon." She smiled again and walked to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:22 am

"Nice meet'n ye to." He gave a slight wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodmorning.    Goodmorning.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodmorning.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: