Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] Empty
PostSubject: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:14 am

Vine shrugged as Val left to sleep and took back out the travel agency plan he borrowed days ago.
It will be nice to get away from this place for a while, he thought. He did not want to be around in summer anyway, especially not around the Lestrange Manor. He pictured Malfoys visiting over and telling his mother how well Draco is doing and how surprising it is that Vine is..repeating the year. Shame...What a shame. He winced at the thought and looked at the picture of the Transylvanian castle that he was planning to rent for few weeks.

A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] Transylvania_castle_by_wingswhichcantfly-d4bsvbm

He looked towards his sister and called her over, "Thorn, what do you think about this? Too vampire-ish?" He knew his sister preferred...more friendly places and but wanted to ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:24 am

She moseyed on over to Vine and shuddered a little. "Vine, this is where I am spending my summer? I mean it is a lovely place but, Merlin, this isn't what I thought of my summer entailing."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 am

"I knew you wouldn't like it..I will look for other places. See, I am not forcing anything this time, whatever you want." He smiled and took out the remaining pictures, comparing prices and qualities...

"Stupid...Look at the cost and what it says: rooms have a special blood scent. Who wants that?" He raised his voice and coughed,
"Sorry...I just can't believe how they expect us to pay this much."

He was completely ignoring the fact that he was doing all this without informing his mother.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:35 am

"Vine, why don't you just ask Mom to find a place? I mean the woman has a knack for these things. " Looks at the other places, "I definitely prefer the creepy haunted mansion than any of these. I definitely don't want some type of 'blood stench' clouding me when I don't need it."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 am

He lowered his voice, "Thorn, don't you remember the last time we visited Romania? She hates the place and she told me we..sorry I am not allowed to go out of country..." He paused for a moment and continued,
"So we are doing this secretly."
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:43 am

She smirks and shakes her head. "Well, yeah we all know what happens when you go out of the country. I just make sure I don't get caught when I am out of the country. Always dragging me in to your plans?"

She regards what she had plan for the summer,nothing,"Yeah, sure I will keep it a secret."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:50 am

He smirked at the thought of his mother finding out about their escape, "It is going to be so much fun...Just think about it, meeting with vampires or staying at the manor whole summer listening to Narcissa's peacock collection?"

He thought about asking what Rowle is going but decided it is better to avoid it.

"We have to think of a distraction though, a lie...If we withdraw that much money from the vault, she will be suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:57 am

Not Cissy's peacock collection, she shudders at the thought. "I choose spending time with Vampires over summer with Narcissa and Mother. Especially if Cissy brings Draco over. We need a distraction..."

She thinks about what would be a suitable reason for going away for a while and needing money, she smirks.

"Vine, all we have to do is say I am having a break down and that she has been a bad mother. Then the whole waterworks about how dad would've never let me become this sad. She'll ask what she can do to make it up and wa la. This is why it comes in handy to be me Vine."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:04 am

Vine started sniggering like a mad person and nodded excitedly, "Yes, yes! Your mind works in the most slytherin ways sometimes..."
He took a deep breath and continued, "You know, if we can do this properly, I will let you play with mudbloods...Maybe, not sure. We will see."
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:07 am

She gives him an all-knowing smile. "Vine, I may be a Hufflepuff but that doesn't mean I have forgotten who I am, a Lestrange. Besides whether or not we do this properly, I will still have halfblood and mudblood friends. You know that don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:13 am

He shifted uncomfortably and tried to avoid the subject, he was still very confused about what happened between him and Dragomir earlier,

"Are they really your...friends? What do you mean by that?"

He never understood why people cared for strangers, friends? Why would you care for a stranger if you had nothing to gain from that person?
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:17 am

"Yes Vine, they are really my friends. I don't have a lot of them because I can't put up with so many of them but some are really great, they give me a whole new perspective. Like Fox, I know you aren't a really big fan of hers but she is an amazing friend and has a knack for stealing my hair ties. I know the whole pureblood supremacy thing is what we've been taught but have you ever tried making friends with others?"

She realized what she saying and falters in to silence.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:25 am

He sighed and glared down at the plate in front of him, not really knowing why he got so angry all of a sudden. Great, just make me feel like I am a sociopath.
Then with a cold smirk on his face, he looked up, "I have many friends, Thorn. My little helpers. You are right, blood 'thing' shouldn't be so important if you are taking advantage of the person."
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:29 am

This is why I am a Hufflepuff, "Vine I am not taking advantage of them. Unlike you, I actually like the friendship and having friends without having some ulterior motive."

She scoffed and then wondered where Rune was, she needed to talk to him about summer.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 am

Frowning, with an expressionless face, he reached for a plate and shook his head, not understanding any word she is saying,
"I just don't get it...I mean I care about you, because you are my sister, my blood. Why would I waste time on strangers?"
He didn't realize how hypocritical he was sounding, considering HE is the one who wanted Thorn to invite the half breed.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:42 am

"Vine, look at me." She said to him softly.
"You are my brother, that no one can change. We can't get anywhere in life without the people around us supporting us. Machiavelli said, "To be feared or Loved." I've chosen the love part not feared. That is why I waste my time on strangers. You don't need to live by the rules that Father and Mother have set, rules are meant to be broken." She shrugged and smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am

ooc Aww :)

Vine listened then stared down at the plate again, thinking over her words. Merlin, he felt like an idiot, what was he even doing? Kissing a half blood, calling her to spend time with them...for the whole summer. He was sure, his friends, especially Rosier would mock the bloody unicorn out of him if he ever told what was going on. Stop, Vine. Focus on the Dark Arts Club.

"Thorn, yeah...Whatever you say. I have plans for this year, you will see."

Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:59 am

"This year? This year is almost over? You mean next year when you will be the 18 year old going on 19 still at Hogwarts?"
She snorted, "I always thought I would be the one who would have to repeat a year."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:10 pm

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Thorn, not here. Don't do this to me."
But she was right, he was the example student and now his sister's academic record was better than his.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:19 pm

She shrugged with a smug smile on her face. She knew that she was not the only one causing family problems. Mother still hadn't sent a letter yet but I knew that mother's letter would be near. She also knew that if father was around that this would not be good.

She frowned a little,"I did nothing, this is your problem."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]   A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Trip to Romania [Open mainly for Thorn but others can join]
Page 1 of 1