Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:23 am

He frowned at Basil. "Have you suddenly turned mute or has my charms deemed you speechless?" He watched the green thing bounce around in Basil's hand.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:27 am

She raised her eyebrow. "Mute? Me? No." Basil gave a small smile. "Guess it would have to be the latter." Basil bit her tongue, watching the boy for a few seconds before glancing quickly around the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:31 am

He smirked and rested an elbow on the table cradling his chin in his hand. "What's this now? You find me charming." His smirk widened.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:34 am

She opened her eyes to find a few younger Gryffindors looking curiously at her. She turned to them slowly and leaned towards them, "Boo!" She laughed as they shuffled away from her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 am

Basil crossed her arms on the table and rested her head down on them. "Like I'm under a spell."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 am

Vine entered the hall with a bored expression on his face. He had been spending time in the slytherin common room, trying to figure out what to do next.
He hated nothing doing, the school was talking about the heir of slytherin and so many people were asking him if he was the heir. He wished he was but he knew the truth. Then who was it?
He only knew it had something to do with Lucius Malfoy, he remembered the conversations from last summer and he has heard him planning something that would please Salazar.
He sat down and took a look around.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 am

Ruby stalked into the hall with her usual confidence. This was her best year at school so far, not only was she ahead on all of her work, but she could terrorise mudbloods and blood traitors to the horrified looks from the scared.

She pushed her hair onto one side of her shoulder and swept the hall with a casual, swift glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 am

He studied his fingernails nonchalantly. "I do seem to have that effect on you for some absurd reason." He looked around as more people entered the hall. Rowle and Lestrange.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:41 am

He nodded at Ruby, "Hey Rowle, you seem to be having the time of your life, it is slytherin's time to rule this year, huh?" he said jokingly, smiling towards the gryffindor table.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:41 am

Basil grinned at him. "Absurd? How so?" She glanced quickly down the table to see Ruby and Vine sit down. She sighed, laying her head back down on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:42 am

He strode into the Hall, his face hard and cold, free of any emotion, it would've looked like he was actually sculpted from stone if he had not been moving. He nodded expressionlessly at the students he knew, which were a lot, who were waving at him and grinning though he just nodded at them absently. It was clear that he was deep in thought, thinking a million things at once. He scratched his chin where a dark stubble was already forming. He made his way to his table and sat down, not paying any attention to the Hall and the people within.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 am

He raised an eyebrow. "How is it not? I have been quite, as Lily eloquently puts it... loathable." He glanced at the two older Slytherins. Things were becoming too noisy for his liking.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 am

"Yes Lestrange. Last year was a fluke, we will be back to owning this school in no time" She sneered. Spotting Dill looking at her, she shot a glare over and folded her arms. "Have you figured out who this 'heir' is yet?" She asked Vine suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:45 am

She decided eventually, on chocolate cake and ice cream. Smiling she grabbed a bowl and started eating. Lily savored the sweet chocolate taste mixed with the cool vanilla. It had always been her favourite dessert, since she was very young. A childhood treat now and then kept her more.. herself. She smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:47 am

She follows Hex in with her eyes. He will get it someday. Today wasn't the day though. She was too tired to deal with him. She lifted her head off her arms and held it in her hands. "Loathable? Nah. Maybe to her."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:48 am

"This heir...is a slytherin, probably a senior, from a well-known family. That's all we can guess, isn't it? I wonder who might that be." he grinned and winked at Ruby, she sounded suspicious of him and he was going to take the opportunity to play along with it.
He nodded slightly at Hex before turning to her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:49 am

He nodded and scowled when he saw the head boy enter. Where were all these people coming from. He rolled his cane between his hands slightly in agitation. It was quickly becoming too noisy and stuffy for his liking.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:50 am

Basil looked at Lux. "You look uncomfortable. Reason?" She asked him, dropping her hands by her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 am

He looked around the hall. "Noisy. Stuffy. And many other things."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 am

He was still thinking hard, tapping the surface of his respective table, he was not about to give up soon. It didn't match up, never, it couldn't. But how? He thought, his eyes narrowed in confusion and frustration. "How in the world can it move?" He asked himself silently, there was no answer, of course there wasn't. Colin Creevy didn't die, but he was supposed to. They're getting lucky. But it still didn't add up, all of them were supposed to be dead. Norris and Creevy, of course Creevy. But as far as he knew, they weren't dead or so Pomfrey had told him, he shook his head, oblivious to the rest. Nearly Headless Nick was already dead but how had he been petrified, there was only one answer. He snapped out of his thoughts eventually, and nodded back at Vine.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:54 am

She looked around the hall, noticing for the first time how crowded it had become. "Yeah. I see what you mean by that."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:55 am

He wished Lucy would stop playing with his cane, what kind of a young person was he? A cane? Sometimes the sound annoyed him so much, he wanted to take it and insert.. anyway, he quickly shook his head and saved himself from the mental image.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:55 am

She pursed her lips and glared at him. Did he find this funny? "Hah" She said although she was unamused. Averting her eyes, she stared at the head boy for a while. It'd be fun to mess with him. Then, she looks to Dill. The girl seemed to have beef with everyone. A Ravenclaw too... Ruby couldn't decide who'd be more satisfying to play up.

"Anyway" Ruby turned to Vine again and shook her head. "You're not funny Lestrange" Could he be the heir? It was possible and it made sense, in some ways. But... Vine? Who would give him that responsibility? Yes, of course him and his family wished for the Dark Lord's return and he wasn't exactly dumb. But a teenager?

"What about a teacher?" She says suddenly with a shiver.

After a short pause, she speaks again. "I like your new best friend Lestrange" She snickered and nodded to Hex.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:58 am

She realised numerous people had been filling the room whilst she ate, ruining the peace. She looked at a few of the people she recognised. Hex had sat further down the table, Vine and Ruby were over with the Slytherins. Basil was still with Lucifer... She sighed, and turned her attention back to her food.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:58 am

"Professor Snape? He is a half-blood, isn't he? I can't see any other person who could be one, definetly not Gilderoy." he snorted and shrugged, "Hex is the head boy, no matter what he is, he is useful to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: