Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traveling thoughts. (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Traveling thoughts. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Basil slowly made her way up to the Astronomy Tower. Ever since Leo had told her that students weren't suppose to go up there besides if they had a class, she had wanted to go even more. She slowly opened the door, checking if anyone was already up there. She grinned when she saw no one, closing the door behind her. If they really didn't want anyone up here, they would have put a lock on the door or something. But there wasn't one, so to Basil that ment she was welcomed up to the top. Basil walked over to the edge of the tower and looked down. Why was it that every time she came up here she did that? She remembered how Leo had asked about Remington jumping off of the tower. She looked down again, tightly shutting her eyes. It was amazing how one could have no fear of landing on the ground with a splat. She breathed in deeply, backing up from the edge and sitting down directly in the center of the tower. Yes, this was better. Now she didn't have to look over the edge. It felt even more dangerous looking over the edge with no one there. What happened if she leaned out a little bit more than she wanted to? There would be no hope for her. Basil shivered at the thought, then looked up at the sky. "So blue today..." She mumbled. She looked back down at the floor, thinking. A few days ago she had been up her in a disagreement with Lux. Now... It felt like ages ago, but she knew that it had only been just the other night. She sighed. So much had happened since then. Some of it confused her. Some of it surprised her. But she wanted to figure it out. And she would, sometime or later. She just didn't know when.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Lucifer yawned as he made his way up the astronomy tower. Coming to the door he was surprised that it was closed, pushing it gently he tested to see whether it was open or not. The door swung open easily and he peeked inside to see if there was anyone here. He saw a silhouette somewhere near the center of the tower and made his way over to whoever was standing there. His cane tapping lightly on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Basil's lips curled into a smile as she heard the tapping sound. "Hey Lux." She said without turning around to make sure it was him. She knew it was him. "What are you doing up here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:25 pm

He walked over to stand beside Basil. "Basil. It's a free world. I go where I please and do what I please." He peered around the room in disinterest. "What about you?" He turned to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm

"Just thinking." She answered simply. Basil didn't mention what she was thinking about, and she hoped he didn't ask. She stood up, dusting her hands off. She yawns. "What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 pm

He tilted his head. "You Ravenclaws are always thinking, and they are usually intriguing thoughts. Do enlighten me, what were you thinking about?" He shrugged at her question. "Nothing of great importance."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 pm

"Just thinking what would happen if you fell off the Astronomy Tower." It was a complete lie. She had been thinking of it before Lux had entered. "Splat..." She whispered, trailing off. She shook her head, breaking herself out of her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 pm

He walked over to the railing and looked down. "Splat indeed." He turned and leaned against the railing. "But you're lying." He studied Basil's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:40 pm

How? How did he instantly know that she was lying? She usually had no problem with people figuring out she was lying in the past. How could this one boy know? "You don't say." She said. "Why do you think that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 pm

He shrugged. "I don't know. But I was hoping you would say something to give yourself away. So were you lying." He searched her face for anything that would give herself away.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:48 pm

"I'm not lying." She replied calmly, looking into the boy's eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm

He smirked. "Look into my eyes and repeat what you just said."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Basil walked closer to him. She stared into his eyes. "I'm not lying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 pm

He looked into her eyes searching for anything. He reached out and gently touched her hair. "I see. What were you thinking about again?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 pm

What was he up too? "Falling off the tower... Splat." She said in a low voice,watching his hand reach out to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:00 pm

He stepped closer to her and spoke a low voice. "That's right. Why such morbid thoughts?" He ran his hand lightly through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Her eyes searched his face. "Remington jumped off the tower the other night. Casted a spell just in time to save himself. What happens if he didn't though?" She watched his hand from the corner of her eye. "Splat." She whispered weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:12 pm

He shrugged. "Then he would have died. His own fault." He stepped closer to Basil. "A messy splat." His fingertips brushed against her cheek. "Soft..." He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Her mouth twitched when he touched her cheek, whispering to himself. Soft. He had said soft. Basil looked into his eyes, a bit curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:25 pm

He saw curiosity in her eyes and leaned closer, cupping her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Basil's eyes glanced at the boy's hand on her cheek, then she looked up at his face. She she let out a breath she had been holding slowly, speechless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 pm

He looked into her eyes for a second before leaning down and captured her lips in a chaste kiss.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Basil closed her eyes, resting her hands on his chest. Something, fluttered inside of her. Was it happiness? Perhaps nervousness? She didn't know. She pushed the feeling down, trying to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Lily stumbled through the door at the top of the stairs, breathless and giggling. She stopped in her tracks when she realised there were others in the room. "Oops!" she managed to get words out between giggles, "Sorry!"

ooc It was too tempting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 pm

He blinked and cautiously placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him. For some odd reason his heart rate increased, and wondered why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling thoughts. (open)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next