Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]

Go down 
+2
Lily Luna Prewett
Vine Lestrange
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 pm

She rolled her eyes and continued nibbling on her corn. She enjoyed the sweet vegetable. Lonely. She was never lonely.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:21 pm

He rolled his eyes at Lily, ruffling his messy hair, he eventually gave into a yawn. "I do not giggle, that was called chuckling." He said a bit annoyed. "And if you must know ..." He said carefully, lowering his voice. "I saw you two in the forest, be happy that I didn't interrupt your little meeting and give you both detentions." He whispered, with as shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:24 pm

"Yeah yeah.. chuckle.. giggle.. same thing." Her eyes widened slightly as he spoke. "I.. we.. what? Nothing.." she spluttered words out, unable to hide her embarrassment as her face turned a bright shade of pink. She hid her face in her hands and started laughing, nerves getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:28 pm

He grinned smugly as Lily spoke, he saw her blush and he refrained from chuckling again. "I saw you with Lestrange, don't deny it, I saw you clearly, what you two were doing. It looked like he was eating your face." He said, this time chuckling, a confused and concerned expression appeared on his face as Lily started laughing. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:37 pm

She shook her head, and glared at him, "Keep your voice down! I'm fine." She blinked a few times, trying to calm herself down. Why did someone have to see that? WHY? she thought panicking in her head. "Why were you spying? A little perverted don't you think?" She smiled laughing slightly. "Did you.. hear anything?" she suddenly asked, hoping he hadn't heard about the notebooks.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:46 pm

"Yeah, whatever you say." He said, frowning at her like she was weird. "Spying? No, I was just checking, I heard moans and whatnot, and I climbed a tree to get a good view, I didn't watch you two the whole time, I'm not the kind of guy." He whispered, and gave another shrug. Her smiles look fake. He thought, tightening his lips. "I heard a few things." He said innocently, though he knew he had heard things that he wasn't supposed to hear. "Don't worry, your secret is safe, if there was anyone else, he would've ratted you it." He paused. "I'm trying to be a good friend." He shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:00 pm

She smiled more naturally, "Sorry.. I just didn't think anyone had seen.." Her face turned a little pink once more and she bit her lip.
She narrowed her eyes slightly, thinking he had probably heard something more than he should, "What did you hear?" Her mind thought back to the things that had been said about the notebooks and the secrets. She started chewing on her lip.
She smiled kindly at the last comment, "I know, and you are a good friend Hex. Do you think I'd have helped you out when you needed it if I didn't count you as one?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:14 pm

"Ah, it's alright, I'm good at camouflaging." He admitted, smiling sheepishly. "Perhaps too good." His smile widened. "Er ... I heard something about notebooks, but not too much. I blocked my ears after one sentence about pureblood's." He shrugged plaintively, his smile slowoly brightening, he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 pm

She laughed once more, "I think you're right there, too good." She blinked taking in his words, "Blocked your ears.. good." She breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled. "I've not seen you for a while, at least.. not properly. Have you been.. alright?" She placed her hands on the table, clasped together and tilted her head slightly, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:24 pm

"Yup, it felt like I was eavesdropping which I was, and as have already I told you, I'm not that that sort of person." The bright smile slid off his face, replacing it was a thoughtful face. "Yes, I have been alright in a way..." He trailed off, not sure if to continue or not. "I've been thinking." He said, as if it explained everything.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:28 pm

"Thinking. 'Cause that tells me oh so much." She laughed and poured herself some more water, her throat feeling a little dry. "Care to share what's been on your mind.. or is that a secret you'd like to keep?" She smiled kindly at the boy, then took a drink of the liquid she had just poured herself.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:33 pm

He glanced around, checking to see if there was anyone close to them, he nodding approvingly when he so no one within distance to hear them. An example of paranoia. "Well, like the other day, I told you that I'd made a big discovery, remember?" He continued without waiting for an answer, he didn't know why he was trusting Lily but it seemed natural. "Do you know how to keep a secret Lily?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:38 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Sweetie, if I couldn't keep a secret, every student would be using that room of mine.. And there'd be a few home truths around about me and.. Well.." she cleared her throat and bit her lip. "You can trust me to keep quiet." she said with an honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:43 pm

He bristled a bit. "Do not call me sweetie." He said, making an annoyed noise. "Well ..." He thought about it for a moment. "Fine, I'll tell you, I think I can trust you." He said lowering his voice so that only Lily could hear. "It's just a theory, but I suspect something, you know the petrified ones right? It can't be a body-bind, it's something stronger." He paused, hesitating even now. "Basilisk." He muttered so quietly, you had to lean in to hear.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:46 pm

OOC: I just noticed Basil is in the word Basilisk. -.- That took a while...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:47 pm

ooc - Sniggers.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:50 pm

"I call a lot of people Sweetie, don't worry about it." she said dismissively before leaning in to listen to the boy.
She blinked as he finished talking. "It could be.." she thought about it, "but surely somebody would notice a thing that size in Hogwarts. They're hardly small!" she spoke quietly, keeping the subject under wraps. Pursing her lips she thought about it, "It could definitely be a possibility though." she said finally.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:54 pm

He nodded at her, a mysterious smile creeping onto his lips. "It is..." He said, like it as obvious. "Think about it Lily, do you think a creature of that size would be wandering Hogwarts, it needs to have a means of transportation, a quick one at that." He said, letting her decide and think about it. "Now I just need to know who the bloody heir is." He burst out, albeit quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:58 pm

Pipes. The thought came in to her head as the boy spoke and she smiled. "Pipes." she whispered as soon as he finished his sentence. She grinned and stretched. "clever boy Hex, you should've been a Ravenclaw" she said with a laugh. Yawning she looked at the clock, not too long until curfew. "I should probably head off soon.. But I think you could be on to something there."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:58 pm

ooc: Is this canon? I don't think so...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Ooc -shrugs- he's been at it a while.. Lils really couldn't care less about what it is. She's just entertaining the idea.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:02 pm

OOC: I kind of agree with Rory...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Ooc lots of students would have been curious and trying to figure out what it was.. Some may have even guessed it.. You never know. All we know is that they never shared their thoughts with staff or the characters in HP. Doesn't mean they didn't have suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:09 pm

ooc: Just sayin :/
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Ooc I know. I agree with you, but there's a background to support the conversation they're having -grins-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next