Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Pearl among the seaweed.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

A Pearl among the seaweed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pearl among the seaweed.   A Pearl among the seaweed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:31 am

He withdrew his gaze from the Claw, still frowning a bit, he poured himself his daily dose of pumpkin juice and drank it.

ooc - I am eating nutella right now ...
Back to top Go down
Pearl Avery

PostSubject: Re: A Pearl among the seaweed.   A Pearl among the seaweed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:41 am

She drew herself up from the table and walked out of the hall. Pausing briefly to wave her wand at the books, causing them to levitate behind her.

Ooc: gtg I need sleep, bye-bye
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Pearl among the seaweed.   A Pearl among the seaweed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:36 am

Lily bounded in to the great hall jovially, a smile plastered on her face. She headed over to her table greeting people on her way and plonked herself down right in the center of the bench, surveying those around her. Idly she plucked a few grapes from the bowl that stood in front of her, popping them in to her mouth one by one.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Pearl among the seaweed.   A Pearl among the seaweed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:40 am

He was in the center of the table, talking to a large group of people about ... well everything, his duties and whatnot, apparently, the group he had been talking to couple of days back had told every one that Hex could answer their questions. He was a bit miffed after the Ravenclaw had stared at him and left but he answered their questions and they seemed pleased. He shifted over to Lily when he saw her, grinning. A few followed him, first and second years. and he scowled at them, they went away quick enough. He turned to face her. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Pearl among the seaweed.   A Pearl among the seaweed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:23 am

She smiled noticing the fast absence of students around her. "Oh! Hey Hex, didn't see you under all those kids" she said with a laugh. She threw a grape in the air, and caught it in her mouth. Grinning triumphantly, she turned her face back to the boy, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Pearl among the seaweed.   A Pearl among the seaweed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:29 am

ooc sorry about the delay.. found out i'm being dragged out tonight... yay.. I'm going in about 5 minutes oasjfokpnwoerkgn BYE!<3
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Pearl among the seaweed.   A Pearl among the seaweed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:37 am

"Uh, I'm fine, you?" He quickly checked his watch, his eyes widened, it was late, too late, he was supposed to be in bed if he wanted to get up early. Time had passed quickly, he stood up, straightening his sable cloak and smiled at her. "I have to go, see you later." And with that he was gone in a second, as though he had never been there.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Pearl among the seaweed.   A Pearl among the seaweed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:50 am

Lily sat staring in to space for a few moments before shrugging and standing. She hurried out of the hall suddenly remembering she had something to do.. Someone to meet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pearl among the seaweed.   A Pearl among the seaweed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pearl among the seaweed.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: