Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contemplating life [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Contemplating life [open] Empty
PostSubject: Contemplating life [open]   Contemplating life [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 am

Lily had spent all afternoon sat at the Gryffindor table alone, in silence. Thinking. She had thought about the mood of the school, the new friends she had, her old friends who she never saw, Erik. She had spent a long time thinking about Erik. Was she really over him? Could she put him through all this? She hadn't even thought about it until she had introduced Vine to him, and vice versa. She sighed heavily, fiddling with the ring that had lived on the middle finger of her left hand for the past four years absently. That was another thing she thought about. Vine. The threats he had made and the task he had given her. Could she really do that to her friend?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating life [open]   Contemplating life [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:37 am

Hex strode into the Hall, his pack which contained his large DADA book slung over his shoulder. He was all smiles, probably because he had cast so much advanced DADA spells in the room of requirement, some even nonverbally with the help of the book, he had got it at the library while he was searching for a quidditch book absently. He nodded greetings at the peasants who were sat on the Gryffindor table, and he slumped down in the middle failing to notice Lily. Hex fished in his pack for the book and heaved it out, opening it at where he had placed his bookmark. And then, he immersed himself in the book. A few peasants shuffled over to him and asked him about that book, "Oh, just a DADA book." He replied faintly albeit jovially. He continued reading.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating life [open]   Contemplating life [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:57 am

Catching a glimpse of movement in the corner of her eye she looked up to see Hex taking a seat a little further down the table. Watching him for a while she found herself placing together plans in her head, how she could trick him. She shook her head, dismissing the thoughts as soon as they appeared. She contemplated a moment before moving down the bench to sit opposite him. "Hey Hex." she said with a slightly lopsided smile.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating life [open]   Contemplating life [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:02 am

"Hello Lily." He said to her rather faintly, turning his head to give her a kind smile, he turned back to the book and read about jinxes, common, the next chapter was about advanced jinxes. He shut the book forcefully and placed it in his pack. He nodded at Lily and he reached for an apple, biting into it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating life [open]   Contemplating life [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:39 am

"How art things? We haven't really spoken much lately, other than to bicker or argue." she laughed lightly, masking her emotions. She really did not want too much drama in here. "Nice book." she added, as he tucked it out of sight. She fiddled with the stem of a goblet, smiling slightly, "get it somewhere special?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating life [open]   Contemplating life [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:46 am

"Fine, well mostly." Hex frowned, glancing at his watch, he hadn't noticed the time, he had to get to Transfiguration in ten to fifteen minutes approx. "Yeah, thou're right about that." He barely glanced up at her, though he was smiling faintly. "No, just the library." Hex stood up. "Er ... I've got to get to Transfiguration, see thou later." He strode out of the Hall at a relaxed pace, no need to hurry. He wouldn't have gotten up this early, perhaps wait a few minutes, but Lily, he still didn't trust her.

ooc - Sorry, I've got to go.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating life [open]   Contemplating life [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:10 am

She nodded, smiling sadly as he left. "Bye then..."

ooc byeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating life [open]   Contemplating life [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contemplating life [open]
Page 1 of 1