Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What has been done? [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

What has been done? [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:42 pm

The Irish boy chuckled a bit. "I guess ye could say that." Robyn O'Reily had never very much liked Rory. After all, all he was to her was her husband's half brother's orphaned son, nothing she should concern herself with. She herself had come from a higher class than Ryan O'Reily could afford and often scoffed at their living conditions. "She... Well, she wants... Since t'e only reason t'e O'Reilys er considered blood traitors is 'cause me uncle agreed to support me dad without actually helping 'em, she wants t'e O'Reilys to be recognized as a pureblood family and be treated better than we are." He paused, thinking about his word slip up. "I mean better than they are..." Rory was not an O'Reily and therefore would not be included in the deal his aunt was trying to make.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:48 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "Oh! I'd heard about that. There's been debate about it a lot recently at the ministry. I recall reading it in the prophet." She laughed, "It didn't even occur to me that your Aunt would be one of the people wanting to appeal!" She rested back against the stone wall, "It won't happen y'know." She said it quietly, it was rare that any family considered as traitors would regain their status once it was lost.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Rory didn't laugh when Lily did, which was as odd as it got. Rory always joined in whenever there laughter. "T'e t'ing is..." He began."T'ey didn' actually do anythin' to be considered traitors." He frowned a bit, looking down at the stones of the tower. "It was me dad's fault really... He was the one..."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:02 pm

"Sweetie, I know the story. I know all the stories of the pureblood families and all the traitors that come from them. It's my job to know." She said the last sentence rather coldly, though placed a smile on her face immediately after saying it. "Don't worry yourself about it all, if they are meant to be classed as pure, then it will be sorted. But until the decision is made, there is nothing you can do."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Rory sighed and rubbed at his eyes. "I know but... But..." He paused, searching for words. "Ne'ermind..." He shrugged and kept his gaze down to the floor, not meeting his older cousin's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:15 pm

"Looks, i'll see what I can do. I have.. special access in these areas. Will that make you feel better?" she smiled, giving her younger cousin a hug, and planted a kiss on the top of his head in a motherly nature. "Don't worry yourself about it all when there's little you can do."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:20 pm

"Well, I... I jus' don' get it. Me dad fought for them and now... T'ey're just... Abadoning him and e'erything 'e e'er stood for." He sighed but smiled a bit at the comforting gestures of his cousin, leaning against her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:23 pm

"That's not at all what they're doing. The name of pureblood status gives you all protection. They can only be doing it for good, rather than going against your father's wishes." She stroked his hair soothingly as she spoke, sad to see her cousin so upset.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 pm

"T'at's not why... You don' understan'..."He sighed and leaned into Lily's embrace. He pretended, that if only for a second, he could close his eyes and pretend it was his late mother conforting him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:49 pm

"Maybe I don't, or maybe I know more than you think. Whatever it is, you just gotta forget about it all and focus on you and your studies." She nuzzled in her face in his hair planting a light kiss on his forehead. "Stop fretting and think of yourself for once in your life Rory."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Rory sighed and decided to just let Lily think what she would. She didn't understand that Rory would not be included in the upping into pureblood status. She did understand how this was betraying everything he believed in. Everything his father had stood for. Everything Rory knew to be right. And for what? A little more money? A bigger house? "Me studies is fine." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:03 pm

"I don't care. There's always room for improvement." she laughed at herself, sounding so much like a mother or professor. "I'm telling you now. There's no way that they'll be allowed to change their status, so stop fretting and focus on you." She messed up his hair before releasing him from her grip with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Rory gave Lily a look as if to ask if she was serious, as if to ask if could remember who she was talking to. The Irish trouble maker let a breathless laugh pass. "I'll be fine. Always am." He gave the girl a mock pout as she riles his hair.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:15 pm

ooc I gtg, sleeeeeep time<3
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:15 pm

ooc: Okies. Night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has been done? [open]   What has been done? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What has been done? [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2