Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you say? (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:27 am

She looks a bit confused at the space in front of her finger winding her hair around it. "I... I didnt." She says, a frown forming on her face. Why hadn't she heard? She bit her lip once more, the fact clearly bothering her. She rolls her eyes slightly as she hears the next sentence out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:31 am

"Oh.. I thought Lucifer would have told you. It was his first ever trip there after all. And he's gone to London this weekend. Did he tell you that?" she chewed her lip slightly, curious as to why Basil didn't know of their adventure to Hogsmeade. Had she not noticed their disappearance that day? She saw Basil roll her eyes and nudged her playfully, "Don't roll your eyes at me missy, I'm sure I'd know love when I felt it. This.. is something different, okay?" she laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:37 am

"No. I... Haven't seen him... In quite a while actually."She blinks again. He had forgotten? "He said it was his first time?" This was coming to her all too fast. She rubbed her forehead, not liking where this conversation was going. She forced out a laugh as Lily nudged her, a frown ever present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:43 am

"You haven't? Well that's odd." she tilted her head slightly in confusion, "Yes he said that, why? Was it not?" She was glad to hear Basil's laugh, like an old comfort it echoed around the room, but there was that frown on her face. A frown that would not fade. "What's the matter Basil?" she questioned, wondering why the girl was so perplexed.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:48 am

"indeed it is." She said, rubbing her eyes. "No. He went there earlier in the year. With me..." She said, trailing off, something in her stomach dropping. "I don't know anymore. What's wrong. What's right. Who people are." She continues to rub her face, not wanting to look at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:07 am

Her face fell, "He did? But... why would he lie about that? I.. I don't understand!" she frowned, feelings conflicting one-another. She felt compassion for Basil, yet was jealous of her. And she felt angry at Lucifer for lying, but she was so in.. love? No. Basil could not be right about her feelings. Love was far too strong a thing, what she felt could only be lust. Nothing more. Surely? She stared at the ground, numb. "Basil... I.." she failed to find any words, the air filling with a throbbing silence.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:26 am

Ooc Sorry. Was eating supper.

"I don't know, Lily. I don't feel like I know if anymore. That's why I'm hesitant of going to stay. I can't..." She really didn't. Had he changed? Or had she? She looked up at Lily her eyes sad. "well figure it out. Hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:44 am

She found herself feeling lost. Just what had she done? How would this ever be fixed? "I know we will Basil. You just gotta.. have a little faith" she said shakily. "Please Basil, I need you there."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:55 am

Basil bit her lip in thought before nodding. "Alright Lils. I'll be there." She smiled slightly and hugs her. "I'm sorry about the way I've been acting towards you. It's just... Too much for me to handle."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:59 am

"Thank you." she whispered as Basil hugged her, and she returned her hug with enthusiasm. "I know. It's difficult for everyone. But I'm here for you Basil. I might not be the one you want to talk to, but I'm the one who's willing to listen." She leaned against the railings, smiling slightly. "I'm sorry things turned out this way."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:04 am

Basil nods, her smile growing a bit. "Same goes for you Lily." she leans over the railing again, not able to see the ground and shivers. She turns to face The Gryffindor. "We will figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:24 am

ooc aaaaand scene. :P
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:29 am

Ooc Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:02 am

Ooc. Whoa. Sorry Bas, I honestly forgot we had tea...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:34 am

OOC mwahahahahahaha I find this all rather amusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:53 am

Ooc -wails- I wanna RP too!!
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:00 am

Ooc I know you do, but you gotta study and that's more important.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 am

Ooc Lol. It's all good. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you say? (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: