Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aother Exciting Vacation

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Aother Exciting Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:52 am

"'nother one, yeah Tom?" The young man's voice rang out over the nearly empty pub. It was that time of summer again. Time for the O'Reily's to go on their annual vacation. Just the O'Reilys. So, as he did last year, Rory made his way to London to slum around untill they came back. Execept this seemed a bit more boring for some reason this year. No one was here. He thanked the inn keeper as he placed another butterbeer in front of Rory. The Gryfindor stared down hard at what had come in the mail for him. A shiny red prefect badge. He took another swig. No one had seen that coming. Him more than anyone else. Honestly, he had no idea what to think of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:56 am

Lumbering inside towards the bar, Lucifer actually used his cane for its rightful purpose. He put all his weight on the wood and slowly albeit painfully pulled himself onto a free stool beside a red-haired boy. There was too much on his mind for him to notice anything or anyone around him. Waving down Tom, he placed a couple of coins on the counter and waited for his butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:01 am

Rory fornwed as he turned over the badge again, watching it like it would bite him. He was so used to avioding people with these, it just didn't seem right. Of course ames got a good laugh out of it. Good for him. He knew he wouldn't be recieving any detention this year. Rory heard someone sit down next to him and looked out the corner of his eye. H esighed a little bit. "Followin' me now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:05 am

Swearing loudly he spun around in his seat and stared over at the other person who he actually knew. "Why would I do that? If I wanted to know where you are at all times then I would put a tracking charm on you or something like that. Don't take me for a pervert." He frowned and sipped at his butterbeer. "Prefect? Congratulations. Seems like you can make a name for yourself without my help." He turned his mug around. "But you are still taking the Black name. You need to step up and succeed."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:09 am

Rory sighed. "Hey, All I sai' was t'at ye followed me into a pub. Ye're t'e one who jumped straight to protectin' yerself from ebin' called pervert. Feeling guilty?" He chuckled a bit at his own joke. He stared down at the badge again. "Yeah yeah... Whatever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:14 am

He finished his butterbeerand turned to face the other boy completely. "Are you surprised that a Slytherin would defend himself?" He rubbed his eyes tiredly and sighed long and loud. "What are you doing here Rory? And why are you alone? Family couldn't afford rooms for everyone?" He knew he was being mean but currently couldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:41 am

"Not at all. Still seems fishy t' me, t'ough." He took another swig of the sweet drink. The next comment stung a little bit. Rory narrowed his eyes as he watched the Slytherin from the corner of his eye. Lucifer had become more and more hostile each time they met. "If ye must know, t'ey're on vacation. T'ey do it e'ery year. Jus' me here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:43 pm

He laughed bitterly and toyed with his mug. "So you're the black sheep of the family. Unwanted and left behind." He smirked at the other boy before shrugging. "Either that or as I said before. They didn't have enough money to take all of you. Must be painful knowing that you were willingly left behind." He rested his cheek in his hand and stared icily at Rory. "Feel any sort of resentments?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:35 pm

"Black sheep..." He muttered a bit under his breath. Lucifer was really pushing it now. Rory sighed and rubbed his eyes. "There ye go, ruinin' me mood all over again." He said a bit bitterly before taking another swig of the drink, desperate for something stronger. And he was Irish after all. He could get it. "Go unicorn yerself." He said finally, getting real pissed at the Slytherin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:07 pm

He glanced dispassionately at the boy before shrugging. "I'd rather not. I've heard stories saying that it hurts. And I don't like to bottom." He stretched cautiously and stared at Rory. "So. What shall we do now? Butterbeer is not very... Satisfying." He tenderly got off his seat and leaned heavily on his cane while waiting for Rory to finish off his drink.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Rory scoffed a bit at his answer. He narrowed his eyes at the boy, taking the last swig of the drink. "Somethin' stronger more ye're fancy then?" He questioned. Frankly Rory was also quite fed up with the children's drink. He slipped the prefect badge back into his pocket. "Did ye ever even open m' Christmas present?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:16 pm

He flinched at the mentioning of Christmas and shook his head. "I haven't even gotten Kreacher to clean the house." He mumbled and began to hobble out the pub. "Not gotten around to do anything except for..." He trailed off not really wanting to share it with Rory. Glancing over at the boy he moved slightly away from him.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Rory followed after the boy, forwning a bit. "Didn't? Ye know, wha' I gave ye isn't cheap..." He berated a bit. If Lucifer ever bother to unwrap the paper, he would a good bottle of Irish cream for him. "Except fer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:25 pm

He nodded absently. "Sorry." He mumbled and continued down the street. "Nothing. Just something I need to take care of." He shrugged and fiddled with the chain around his neck.

Ooc. Sorry I have to go. TBC?
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:27 pm

ooc: Yeah, that's fine.

"Sorry he says..." Rory grumbled a bit as he went along. The cream happen to be one of Rory's favorite drinks. It was sweet, and well, creamy. Not to mention, it got the job done when needed. "Yeah, whatever..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:25 pm

He stopped and turned towards Rory. "What would you have me say then? I thought 'sorry' was appropriate." He frowned not really understanding this boy. "Should we go and try out that oh so delicious cream then?" He rubbed his leg in slight pain from standing up too long.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Rory put his hands up in defeat, sighing a bit. He didn't know what had happened to Lucifer to make him so bitter all the time. It was getting old fast. "Ye can' jus' drink it fer anythin'." He protested. "It's fer somethin' special."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:40 pm

He threw up his hands in defeat. "What do you want from me Rory?" Hobbling over to a bench he sat down and continued to rub his leg. "You want the cream but you don't want the cream. You want to be with me but can't handle me at my worst." He mumbled and looked at the Muggles hurrying about.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Rory sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets. He sat himself next to Lucifer on the bench, bringing one hand out to rub his eyes. "O' course I want t'e cream. T'e cream is great, I love it. But t'at don't mean I should get it. Ti's fer somethin' special." He sighed and explained. "And 'm still 'ere ain't I? Jus' cause ye got ye're knickers in a twist 'bout somethin' don' mean 'm leavin'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:56 pm

He glared and growled at Rory before leaning back into the bench. "Yes you are. But do you care about me?" He pulled out a gold locket with a green S made out of gemstones. "Do you know what this is?" He mumbled and looked over at Rory before he began fiddling with it.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Rory flinched a bit at the growl, but otherwise didn't comment. He rubbed a bit at his eyes again. "Care? I t'ink I shoul' be t'e one askin' t'at question..." He muttered angerily. The bpy's eyes scanned over the locket. The Gryfindor shook his head at the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:07 pm

He grumbled something about uneducated youths and sighed. "This. Is Salazar's locket." He turned it around in his hand. "My father died because of this. Maybe I will too but lets see. He tried to destroy it. I don't know why. But I'm trying to do the same now." He mumbled. "I just don't know how. Additionally, I feel so worn out whenever I wear it." He leaned over to rest his head on Rory's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:16 pm

"Salazar? Salazar Slytherin?" He frowned a bit, staring down at the shiny little trinket. "Died?" He muttered a bit to himself. He had often wondered about that, but never asked. "Destory it..." He said to himself. "It can' be good." He held his hand out. "Lemme see." He said. The red head felt the Slytherin's head on his shoulder. He looked down at the boy. Catiously, he put a gentle hand on Lucifer's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:21 pm

He shook his head and tucked the locket away. "It carries some ill wanted side effects when you wear it. Don't want to put you in danger." He whispered and moved closer to him. He shivered when he felt Rory's hand on his back and nodded. "It's not your most... Friendliest of lockets I must admit."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Rory blinked a few times. Ill wanted side effects? "T'en why are ye carryin' it around it tis so bad?" He questioned, frowning a bit. So this was what had made Lucifer so much moodier, more irratible. Rory felt the boy shuffle closer to him and looked down at him, looking a bit questioningly. "Well, I can imagine tis not t'e nicest. I mean, t'e t'ing belong to t'e founder o' Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aother Exciting Vacation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: