Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aother Exciting Vacation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Aother Exciting Vacation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:09 am

"Because." He mumbled out curtly and lifted his head off Rory's shoulder. "You calling us Slytherins nasty? That is not very nice of you." He moved away from the other boy. "Well. If we are not going to the cream, what else shall we do then?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:21 am

"Because is no' an answer." He said sternly, still frowning. Rory chuckled a bit. "Ye can' seriously say t'at Salazar Slytherin were a good guy." He said with a bit of shrug. He didn't comment when the other boy moved away. "Eh, don' ask me." He shrugged at the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:59 pm

"I think it's a perfectly good answer when you don't want to elaborate." He shrugged and stretched lazily. "Well. I guess if you have no use for me or make a decision soon. I shall be heading back home." He rolled his cane between his hands and glanced over at Rory.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:37 am

"And why don' ye want to eleborate?" He questioned, watching the boy from the corner of his eye. He sighed a bit and rolled his shoulders. With a small groan, he stretched his arms out above his head, languishly stretching. He looked over the shops around them, glancing for a clock. He frowned a bit thoughtfully. "Actually, tis about time fer me to go tend t'e sheep..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:40 am

"Because." He sneered and stood up. "Well. I guess I'll see you the summer is over." With one last glance at Rory. Lucifer picked his way through the dense crowd.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:44 am

Rory watched the boy stand up. He frowned a bit at the cold parting words. The boy contemplated following after Lucifer, doing something, saying something. But he honestly didn't know how the Slytherin would react being in the mood he was in. He sat up a bit, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aother Exciting Vacation   Aother Exciting Vacation - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aother Exciting Vacation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: