Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The long year ahead.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Bond

James Bond

The long year ahead. Empty
PostSubject: The long year ahead.   The long year ahead. I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:14 am

James entered the Great Hall, not noticing the large amounts of food. He was too engrossed in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The long year ahead.   The long year ahead. I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:19 am

Cypress was brushing a hand through her hair as she strode into the Hall, twisting her white lock. Her lips were pursed, eyes staring down, and eyebrows frowning. She was obviously in deep thought, though at the same time very aware of her surroundings. She moved quickly from the entry, leaning against a wall with a flaming torch above her head.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: The long year ahead.   The long year ahead. I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:36 am

James silently walked towards the Ravenclaw table. Not paying attention to anything and bumping into many people.

Ooc- Mints?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The long year ahead.   The long year ahead. I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:43 am

Ooc I am bored, and chewing mint gum....So yeah.

She let her hair hang down her face, twirling her wand in her fingers, not being close to dropping it. Eventually, she stored it back in her robes, and stood up straight. Cypress walked astutely to the Slytherin table, hands clasped behind back. The train incident must have frightened a great deal of people, because the hall was quiet, and many spoke in whispers. She smirked, silver eyes gleaming, at the silence. The Dementors presence had indeed been chilling, but it was expected, and the delay on the journey was just vexing and prolonging. In the back of her mind, she wondered how it had effected the Ravenclaw, James Bond, the one who had sat with her.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The long year ahead.   The long year ahead. I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Astrid picked at her food. The chicken on her plate didn't seem very appetizing at the moment. Her owl sat in front of her and pecked at the food. At least someone was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The long year ahead.   The long year ahead. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The long year ahead.
Page 1 of 1