Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:33 pm

ooc Yeah. Probably because of that Wood guy on PM

She smiles slightly back at Lemon and then looks into the fire. Now I'm even more confused...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 pm

My heart sinks as CC looks away.
"Oh, you should have said something, Captain. I have loads of quidditch photos. I send them back to my Gran, she's a big supporter of the Ravenclaw quidditch team. If you like, you can look through them and choose the ones you like."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:41 pm

ooc: Btw yall have 20 more minutes with me before I fall asleep. And I'm buzzed... -.-
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Captain nodded to Lemon. "That'd be great. My dad used to play Keeper for the Ravenclaw team. My mom..." She paused for a moment, not meaning to say those words. Only for a moment did she pause before taking back up. "My mom used to play Chaser, like me. She was in Gryffindor though..." The smile slid off her face. She stayed silent for a moment, thinking. Quickly she changed the subject. "I hope I get to see him during the holiday. I haven't seen him in a while. Every time I keep a holiday he has to work..."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:52 pm

"You have a father you love? That's nice..." she says quietly. Then regrets it immediately. She must be more tired than she thought. She sighs stretching slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:57 pm

She pats Captain's shoulder while looking at CC. "Come see me anytime, my door is always open. Where does he work? Your dad?"

Hearing CC's words, I feel a like a total fool. She was going through a lot right now. She had been there for me untold times, and I forgot all about her troubles in the face of mine.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Captain winced at CC's words, shifting nervously in her chair. She wasn't sure what to say, if anything at all. "I do. Very much. It is..." There was another umcomfortable moment. She felt a hand on her shoulder. "For the Ministry. He's an Auror."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:04 pm

She stands up yawning. "Well, ladies, I'd love to stay and chat but I'm tired. I'll see you later." She leaves the fire and goes into her dorm. She didn't find any box on her bed and sighs glancing at her dormates. They probably ate it, without even bothering to tell me. She lays down in her bed and falls asleep.

ooc: Night. guys. -hugs-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Moving her hand off Captain's shoulder, glad she cannot see her face, Lemon starts at the word Auror. She was not wholly comfortable with some of the things they do.
"Is that right? It's a hard job, I hear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:07 pm

She watches CC move off toward the dorms. She wants to say something but the words catch in her throat.

Ooc goodnight, love.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:14 pm

She nodded, smiling to CC. "Goodnight." It felt a bit odd she left so quickly. Captain only felt half surprised when she felt the hand leave her shoulder. "Yeah, he's always busy...which I suppose is a good thing. Off fighting the Dark Wizards." She smiled a bit. "But he always makes time for me..."

OOC: Night CC -hugs- <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:23 pm

She smiles, moving to take CC's seat. "As all good fathers should. I remember, years ago, my father once staying up all night with me during a thunderstorm. I was so scared because the house we were living in was shaking and making all sorts of noises."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:27 pm

She smiled, nodding. For a moment silence surrounded them. Her own recolection of similar experiences keeping her lips turne up. "He sounds great..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Lemon let the silence draw out, CC and other concerns weighing heavily on her mind.
"Captain, the other day when we were at the manor. What happened after I left?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Again Captain was reminded about the...whatever it was going on. She didn't know or understand to signifigance of it. She still didn't know who Zeke was. She still didn't know why her freinds had taken her to the Manor. "Pumpkin took me away right after you left actually..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:48 pm

"She did?" she frowns, a little annoyed. Pumpkin could have at least carried on with the testing. "Oh, well. We can always try again. You're welcome to join us when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:52 pm

She nods, silent again. "Lemon..." She said, sounding unsure. "What exactly...is the manor? And what were we looking for?" She felt unsure, uncertain. These and other questions had plagued her mind though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Lemon motions Captain forward, not wanting anyone to overhear.
"Well, the Manor is ours. Mine, CC's, Mads and Zeke's. Though I suppose that technically it is all Zeke's as we used his money to buy it. It's where we'll be moving the business to after we've fixed it up. The place we're currently using... Well, let's just say that sometimes the fumes get to Mads." Her thoughts drift for a bit as she wonders where Mads was. She hadn't seen her friend for some time now. She continues. "Zeke, he placed some sort of charm on Pumpkin, somehow binding her to the Manor. Form what I understand of it, Pumpkin is a guardian of sorts, now. I'm not too sure what that means for her."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Captain leaned toward Lemon, listening in silence. She sat there, brooding. "The business?" she wondered aloud. If anything more questions arose. The most prominent being the one on her mind lately; who was Zeke?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm

"It's a, ah, small enterprise that a few of us have taken on to make extra galleons. It's not all together allowed," especially not at Hogwarts, she thought. "Well, myself, CC and Mads are in it for the galleons. Zeke doesn't really need them, he's like super, super rich."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Again she nodded, though this raised more questions. Captain sat quietly, nott looking at Lemon but at the fire. "But...what is it? What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:23 pm

"A little brewing," she says vaguely, watching the curiosity grow on the girls face. "How are you at potions?" She asks suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:26 pm

"Brewing?" She asked, curiosity comsuming her. She was taken aback by the question. "Fine I supose...Why?" She asked warily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:35 pm

She smiles and stand. "Just curious. I have to get going. I've got a letter to send. It's been nice talking to you. I'll see you around."
With a friendly pat on the shoulder Lemon leaves the common room and heads for the Owlery.

Ooc dinner! Sorry. Thanks for the rp :) and welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:37 pm

"Bye then..." It was about time she returned to her dorm anyway. She would get more answers tommorrow, she would.

OOC: I was about to leave anyway -hugs-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Ravenclaw Common Room-
Jump to: