Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 pm

She catches the bag and sighs. "I didn't sleep in my bed last night, Lemon. I ended up falling asleep in one of the chairs in the common room. I didn't even realize, I'm sorry." She looks over to the fire. Well... I screwed that one up. Never thought sleeping not in my bed would get me in trouble with a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:49 pm

"Oh. Well. They're probably gone now," she says without too much regret. "If you'll excuse me, I have a letter to write." She nods her goodbyes to her friends... if CC was still her friend, and makes her way up to her dorm. Her mind already taking CC out of her plans for her trip to Belgium, and mentally rearranging things to accommodate her loss. She guessed CC had forgotten all about that, too.

Ooc I have to shoot off for a bit. You might not be here when I get back -sad face-. If not, I'll see you both when I see you -hugs-
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:54 pm

She watches Lemon leave, unsure of what just happened. She was confused, and slightly hurt. They had been good friends before and then Zeke of all things got in the way. Then she shrugs. She couldn't fix it, not easily anyway. She would wait. Maybe they just needed some time apart, maybe the summer would be a good thing for them. She wanted to go to Belgium with Lemon, but didn't know if she would be accepted. She sits back in her chair and tries not to think about what happened.

ooc Probably not unfortunately. -hugs-
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Silently, Captain watched the exchange. It stirred that curiosity that sat. There were so many questions she was going to ask one day. Who Zeke was. What he did to Pumpkin. What it was about the manor that ruffled feathers. And now, what was it that happened between Lemon and CC? One day she would ask. But for now, while Captain was still a new freind, she would bite her tongue. "Bye Lemon..." She watched her freind leave.

ooc: I'l be around for a while, might see you later -hugs-
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 pm

She glances up at Captain, completely forgetting that she had been there the whole time. She sighs and then looks pleadingly at her. "Don't tell anybody else about what we've talked about, Lemon and I. We've just had a few misunderstandings that's all." She sits back trying to think of a way to fix the strain in the room. "So... what book have you been reading recently?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Captain only nodded, understanding. She still didn't know the entire story, and she probably wouldn't for a while. But that was ok. There were a few moments of uncomfortable silence before CC spoke again. "Oh, Quidditch Through the Ages. It's really interesting. Actually, Madame Hooch recomended it to me..."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:14 pm

"Quidditch through the Ages is a classic. Who could resist watching the pictures of old quidditch teams and reading of them? Who's your favorite team?" She smiles. Quidditch... it was something that could take her mind off of everything that was going on at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Captain smiled. Quidditch was her forte, making this conversation an easy and fun one for her. "I know, it's great. The old pictures look great, to. I'd be lying if I said I didn't admire the Holyhead Harpies. I really like the Bulgarien team, though..." She smiled. It wasn't often she got to talk Quidditch. Not many Ravenclaw students liked or played the game.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 pm

"Oh I like the Holyhead Harpies too. And why do you like the Bulgarian team? Is it because of a certain seeker there? Or something else?" she asks genuinely interested. Was Captain just interested in the one player like many girls their age were or was there something more to her?
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:40 pm

"Well they've going strong for a long time, I really admire some of their plays. Viktor Krum? Oh, he's fine and all but I prefer the game to the players. Though their Chaser, Dimitrov, is great. Not many people like him though. One to many spills and bludgers left their scratches on him." This was fun. Though, Captain couldn't help but wondering if CC only knew them for their Seeker, which seemed to be why most people knew them.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 pm

She laughs liking Captain more and more. Unfortunately she didn't know too much about quidditch. But she needed it as a way to distract her from what has been happening to her. And most of all from her fight with Lemon.
"Hahaha, so what if someone gets scratched? As long as he could still play the way everyone expected then it should work. I mean... look at Ludo Bagman. His nose was broken so many times and yet he is still a star. Or so it seems."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:51 pm

A smiled climbed up her face at her freinds laugh. Rarely could she have conversations on Quidditch. "Well, everyone thinks he's ugly because he has the marks on his face, but think he's a great chaser." She smiled, hearing the other Quidditch players name. It was very rare people knew the players by name. "Exactly my point, but when people think of the Bulgarien team they only think of Viktor Krum, so great players like Dimitrov get ignored."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:55 pm

"It's true. But I've seen pictures of Viktor Krum close up walking on the ground. He is such a duck! Such an awkward person. Why would anybody admire him for his looks? Granted he is one of the most talented quidditch players out there, but still..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:02 pm

She laughed. "He is a great player though. But people forget matches aren't won by one person, it takes the entire team." Captain paused for a moment, thinking. "You know, this s great. Usually if I want to talk Quidditch, I have to chase down Olliver Wood and tie him to a chair!" She laughed at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:05 pm

She laughs. "Olliver Wood wouldn't need to be tied down except to keep him quiet. All I ever hear from that Puff's mouth is quidditch this, quidditch that. It's why I never had a conversation with the guy. I need other communications. But one day... he might be a great quidditch player."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Captain laughed. "Sure that's all he wants to talk about, but have you ever tried to keep him still? The guy bounces off the walls! That's why I have to tie him down. But yea, he's a great player. Says he wants to go pro to. That's great for him."

Last edited by Captain Darington on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:11 pm

"That is, that is," she says smiling. She had finally gotten Captain to open up a bit more. And who would have thought that it was through quidditch of all things? "He moves around so much probably because of his keeper training. You know, can never be still too long or a goal will be made."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm

ooc Back, just been catching up. -facepalm- for both of you. Oliver Wood is Gryffindor. -shakes head- muggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Lemon comes back down from her dorm. CC and Captain are still sitting by the fire. She stuffs the letter in her robes before they can see.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:16 pm

ooch: We can still be talking about him... -shrugs-

She notices Lemon walking in and stuffing something in her pocket. She hides her curiosity just barely.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:19 pm

The girl nodded, smiling a bit. "Drives the professers insane with his moving. By the way, don't sit next to him in class. I did once, in Potions. All he did was talk and move, Snape got on the both of us. We ended up in detention, with points taken away to. I'm usually good in all my classes, never in trouble... Anyway, we ended up having to scrub the cauldrons. Of course, we talked to entire night through. Thank Merlin Snape went into his office or we'd still be in dentention!" She giggled a bit at the recolition.

OOC: in my defense, she was the one who said he was a puff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:21 pm

She stands awkwardly beside their chairs, noticing Captain had fallen silent. She sighs inwardly, hoping it was not because of her. Her eyes on CC, wondering what had happened between them in such a short time.
To make it seem as if she was relaxed, she sits on the arm of Captain's chair.
"Have I told you, Captain," she begins, hoping to keep the girl talking, "that my friend's father is one of the designers for Nimbus Racing Brooms?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 pm

ooch: Why did I call him a Puff? -sniggers at self-

She falls silent, unsure what to say around Lemon. She looked relaxed, but she couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Ooc Wood?

Her gaze flickers toward CC. Why did she look uncertain? She offered her a small smile. Maybe some kind of reconciliation could happen between them before she left.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:32 pm

There was a moment of akward silence passed as the past tensions returned. For a moment there, Captain had forgotten the questions she was going to ask. Her mind still raced on the previous conversation and Olliver Wood. But a new topic arose. The Quidditch player's eyes widened. "Really?! That's awesome! My dad bought me one of the older Nimbus models when I first joined the team. He always asks me to send him pictures of me playing..." Again she forgot all about what she wanted to ask and fight and the manor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next