Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And the boredom begins... [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:17 am

"Any hobbies? Favourite things? I don't know.. anything!" she laughed shaking her curls. She smiled as he became more animated, more happy that he hadn't simply said no go away like most others had in her life. She wasn't used to having attention paid to her. "Whatever you think I should know" she added, with a gentle kindness in her voice, giving him her full attention.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:24 am

He chuckled a bit and shrugged. "I dunno. I play Quidditch. Dunno what else t' say..." He said honestly. He shrugged again. The word 'Quidditch' came out funny with his accent.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Rain

Wendy Rain

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 am

Then, a wonderful thing happened. The girl, apparently named Lily, had joined them. She seemed just as interested in the Irish boy as he in her. Wendy smiled, and thoroughly enjoyed the conversation between the two. After Lily had introduced herself as a Gryffindor, Wendy introduced herself to the couple: "Yes, I'm Wendy, and I'll be starting my second year as a Hufflepuff soon."

Another person had come into the inn, another older Hogwarts student. He didn't come over to their table. Wendy, even though a bit ignored at the moment, didn't feel bad about it. These two redheads were just too cute together to miss. They didn't know each other that well, but Wendy could already hear the wedding bells ringing in a couple of years, with the Hufflepuff herself as bridesmaid of course, because she brought them together!

Oh, fantasies. Wendy certainly was a day dreamer. Day dreaming about being popular, day dreaming about a career in acting, day dreaming about getting a hard spell right in front of everybody... Oh, the world was a wonderful place. But now she rather stopped the dreaming and wanted to focus her attention to the two redheads. She took another sip from her Butterbeer, which was almost empty now.

OOC: Sorry for disappearing, had to go do some other stuff! Have to go again now! Will be back tomorrow :)
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 am

"ooh Quidditch! What position?" she had genuine curiosity, "oh, and who's your all time favourite player?" Quidditch was a sport that she had followed her whole life, but was never able to play herself. She'd had a fling the previous year with one of the up-and-coming players, but he had unfortunately been beaten to a pulp during training for a professional team and had died. She smiled at Wendy not wanting to exclude her but she appeared to be stuck in a daydream.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:41 am

Rory chuckled again. "Beater." He said witha slight grin, remembering the last game against Slytherin. He rather liked their new seeker, though he had been hesitant at first. "Dunno 'o's me fav'rite." He really couldn't pin point one player he liked most.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:48 am

Lily laughed, "now that I should have predicted!" She grinned at him, and laughed again. "In all fairness it is difficult to pick a favourite.. would you like to know anything about me?" She smiled at him, candle light reflecting in her eyes. It was rare that she spoke about herself openly, but she felt she could trust this boy, even if she did barely know him.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:01 am

Rory chuckled again. "Wha's that su'pose to mean?" He laughed a bit more. It was a dream position for Rory. The Irish boy paused a moment, think. "I... I don' really know wha' t' ask..." He said honestly after a moment.

ooc: my replies may be a little delayed, harry potter just came on t.v.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:07 am

She laughed at his response "you look like a beater" she grinned. Then became disappointed at his lack of ideas, "surely you can think of something?" Lily smiled and looked into his eyes, "It can be absolutely anything". Her voice had a gentle tone but there was an underlying tone of mischief, she felt like having some fun but it had been so long since she last had fun. she did not know what she wanted to do.

ooc: ooh what channel?
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:14 am

Rory thought about it for a moment. He never really had to ask anybody these sort of questions... "I dunno... 'Ere do you live?" He asked after another moment of deliberation.

ooc: abc
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:24 am

She smiled, "I live in London, but I tend to stay here most of the time, I don't really like the empty house.." she trails off realising what she's said. "I mean.. it's not entirely empty but.." again she trails off. She's never really spoken to anyone about her family.

ooc: thank you : )
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:29 am

"London, eh? Sounds nice..." He trailed off. He looked a bit puzzled at the next part. "Empty?" He questioned.

ooc: no prob, its the harry potter weekend on that channel ^^
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:37 am

"Oh sure, London's a nice enough place" She didn't want to hide anything from him but said, "erm.. my parents died Shile I was a baby so my Aunt took me in, she was killed almost three years ago now. I've lived in the house alone ever since.." She avoided going in to great detail, even lying slightly feeling uncomfortable. A sadness came over her eyes, turning them dark. She sighed, thinking Even good people have dark secrets.

ooc: well i know what i'll be doing this weekend then XD
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:45 am

Rory's expression darkened a bit hearing the story. "I... Both me parents are..." He thought for moment what word he should use."...are gone a' well..." Murdered, he added in his head. Rory wasn't sure why he was telling this girl this. "Similar t'ing happen'd wit' me. Me aunt and uncle 'ave been watchin' me..." He felt his lips and mouth go a bit dry. "You... you can' be livin' alone. 'S 'gainst the law..." He wondered out loud.

ooc: but theyre not showing the first and third movie : (
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 am

She looked up from her mug looking in his face whether this was curiosity or if he was going to be a problem for her, but he looked genuinely concerned. When he spoke of his parents she understood there was something more to it. "I'm so sorry about your parents.." she spoke with kindness and concern and looked in his eyes "It was in my Aunt's will that I was not to be given to anyone else and... I was to live either alone or with someone of my choice but I knew no-one, I.. I was only fourteen at the time. She left me with a lot of money and the full estate... I have no-one else.. " Lily looked back down at her hands willing herself not to cry. She didn't know why she was telling him this, but she couldn't leave things unanswered, it was against her nature.

ooc: meh, i've got 'em all on DVD anyway : )
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:08 am

"...Happen'd a long time 'go." He shrugged away the girl's concern. Though he was younger, he felt a bit protective. He listened attentively to the girl. If it had been up to him, he would offer his house. But it wasn't his house, truly. It was his uncle's. "I... I'm sorry, Lily." Again there was the odd way her name sounded wit his accent.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:15 am

"There's nothing can be done about it now.." She saw something change in his eyes, he looked genuinely concerned for her, She'd never seen that in someone's eyes before. It was nice that he had listened and actually cared about what she said, it was rare for her to find someone who cared these days.. "I love the way you say my name.." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:24 am

Rory grabbed his mug with two hands and stared down into it. "Ye know... Me uncle and aunt won' be home fer 'nother week..." He trailed his voice off. "Maybe... Ye'd like to see where I live..." He supposed a quick in and out to his house wouldn't hurt. He supposed Lily might like to see it. He slight blush tinged his cheek, he continued staring down at his cup, not looking up at all.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:38 am

"Really?" Her eagerness made her blush, but she hadn't been anywhere new for many years and the thought of a quick trip brought a light to her eyes. Lily looked at the boy sat opposite her thinking, can I really trust him.. then again, if i didn't, I wouldn't have said anything.. She took a sip of her drink contemplating a trip with Rory, then looked at him with a smile that made her face light up. "I'd like that very much..."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:46 am

He smiled and noded a bit at the girl. "I... We c'n go whene'r ye like..." He kept looking down at his drink. He was a bit surprised she was so eager to see a little farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. But then again, he was happy as well.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:58 am

She blushed.. "Well.. I.. I'll let you decide when." She'd never been good at making decisions, but she was glad that he'd offered. She couldn't help but smile. Lily's eyes were shining with happiness and there was still a tinge of pink on her cheeks. "I'm so glad I met you Rory."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:04 pm

"It don' ma'er to me. Whene'r yer up fer it..." He sent a small glance to the girl. She seemed so excited... He smiled a bit. "'m gla' I met ye to, Lily." Again the way his Irish tongue altered the name...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:17 pm

She smiled and blushed as he said her name, admiring the way it sounded in his accent. "Well.. we could always go... today" the pink tinge spread across her cheeks. She didn't want to seem pushy, but she could not wait to get away from the city..
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:27 pm

"Whene'r ye want/" He assured again with a smile.

ooc: sorry i have to disapear for another hour.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:32 pm

"Now then?" She smiled right back, her eyes shining.

ooc: okie dokie
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:02 pm

He chuckled a bit. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the boredom begins... [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next