Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And the boredom begins... [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wendy Rain

Wendy Rain

And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 pm

O goodness, Wendy now felt like quite the intruder. These two were telling eachother secrets that no one else was supposed to hear. Both of them were orphans! Who knew? It all was really interesting, but Wendy was just sitting there. She was too scared to speak up and destroy their moment. She was also scared that they had completely forgotten about her and would hate her for hearing their secrets. She wasn't eavesdropping, no really, she wasn't! Théy were the ones telling eachother their complete, very private, lifestory with her just sitting here! But then why did it feel so wrong to stay?

The two Gryffindors had decided that they were going to go now, back to his place. The fantasy of the wedding bells popped into Wendy's mind again. But this time, she wasn't the highly praised bridesmaid, but she was sitting on the last row of chairs, behind some crazy old Aunt with a huge hat, blocking her view of the happy couple. Yes, Wendy's feelings were a bit hurt. The two had completely ignored her. The feeling she got earlier when she watched them, the one including all the flowers and butterflies and little dancing Cupids, was gone now. It was replaced by an entirely different thought: 'Ugh, what a sappy couple already. They're jumping into this way too fast, and way too emotionally!'

Wendy would have hated being left alone at the table, but the two were about to leave. This meant she had to leave first, and that was exactly what she was going to do. She had finished her Butterbeer anyway. Being a true Hufflepuff, she would still be nice to them though.
"Well," she said, not minding anymore that she destroyed a moment here, "I'll have to go now! It was fun chatting with you two!"
She didn't really chat with them, but that didn't matter.

"I'll see you guys at school!"
Yes, she would probably see them at school, snogging eachother's face off. Wendy stood up from her seat and walked out of the door, making the bell ringing quite loudly. When out of sight, she let out a 'Grmph', and mumbled: "And that's what you get for being nice."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:49 pm

She grinned and looked over at Wendy. She felt bad having left her out of the conversation but it was nice that she'd been there too. When she left abruptly, Lily felt bad for the second year, she'd only been nice and they'd been too busy chatting with each other to speak to her.
"she could have come.. right?" she looked at Rory, she had wanted Wendy there as another friend, even though she was younger she'd been real nice to them both.

Ooc: Wendy you left too soon! I was gonna ask if you could come : (
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:39 am

"Bye then..." Was his only response to Wendy leaving so quickly. He wasn't sure what had provoked her to leave so quickly, was it something he said? He turned to Lily Luna. "I t'ought I was talkin' t' the both of ye's..." He frowned. It would be so much more akward without the little Hufflepuff girl.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:49 am

She nodded in agreement.. "you were.. Maybe she had to rush off somewhere.. I'll speak to her at some point" she smiled reassuringly. She knew she'd see the young Hufflepuff again this holiday, how could she not?
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:06 am

"I guess so." He said with a shrug. He wondered what it was she had to do. She had been pretty quiet the entire conversation....
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:11 am

"she's a pretty avid reader, maybe she had to buy sone books?" she shrugged and took a look around, it had gotten pretty quiet again and she was getting rather restless. She smiled again, her green eyes shining and took a gulp of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:17 am

"Maybe." He shrugged again. He looked down at his empty drink. "Well... t' offer still stands." He gave a half hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:24 am

"Really?" She had been almost certain that he'd change his mind after Wendy left, and didn't want him to feel he still had to take her. "You don't have to if you don't want to.." Although saying this saddened her as she had been looking forward to the trip, she didn't want him to feel pressured.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:28 am

He noded. "O' course." He shrugged a bit again. "I don' mind." He could tell she would want to go, though he didn't quite understand why.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:57 am

Lily drained her mug and placed it on the table, she grinned. "Well.. let's go then!" She laughed
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:03 am

He smiled a bit. "Alright then." He gestured to the fireplace. "Do ye mind goin' by floo?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:09 am

She looked at the fireplace already feeling queasy but smiled, "Don't mind at all." The floo network wasn't her favourite form of transport since it made her feel ill, but she didn't mind using it now and again.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:13 am

"Well t'en, I'll go first." He said with a smile, walking over to the fireplace. He grabbed a handful of the soot. "Jus' make sure ye remember wha' I say." He ducked a bit to get into the small space. He cleared his throat and concentrated and speaking with the least amount of accent. "O'Reily residence, Ireland." He dropped the soot in his hand as green flames ingulfed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:16 am

"O'Reily residence, Ireland.. okay.." She took a final look around before stepping in to the fireplace, clearing her throat. "O'Reily residence, Ireland" She dropped the powder and closed her eyes as the green flames engulfed her..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the boredom begins... [open]   And the boredom begins... [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the boredom begins... [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3