Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet train ride

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

A quiet train ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 am

"A game where you have to kick a ball around a field and score points in the opposite teams goal, I think I will go and talk to her when I have time to spare then. Would you mind showing me where I can meet her? I have yet to explore the castle." He watches the students walking past their compartment idly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:33 am

She noded understanding. "I'll show you to her." She gave a small, reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:39 am

He smiled kindly back at Kaila. I like her. She is cute and kind, the whole package. "Do you know when we will be arriving at Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:42 am

"It usaully take a long time to get there..." She let her voice trail as she looked out the window. She decided she wouldn't mind spending all that time with Tor.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 am

He nods in understanding and gets comfortable on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:49 am

Idly, she went back to stroking her cat. She honestly didn't know what to say now. She returned to looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:52 am

He studies Kaila gently and smiles as she strokes her cat. "You never told me you cat's name."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:55 am

(Man you guys should just elope you fit like two peas in a pod.. unnaturally yawn enticing)
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:58 am

OOC: Funny you said that Blood, I was planning on stealing her away on my flying carpet.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:01 am

(Was that really the best you could come up with? -sigh- losing my faith in humanity yet again)
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:06 am

OOC: Humanity is overrated. But if you are looking for a more how should I put it... someone on par with you. I suggest you talk to someone else. I cannot be bothered to entertain people at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:09 am

(Nope pretty sure it isn't. And I never told you to reply to my comment, that was all you)
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:21 pm

The rythmic feeling of the train had lulled Kaila into a comfortable sleep. Having the room to do it, she put her feet up on the rest of her bench, using her jacket as blanket. Her cat had curled at her side and fallen alseep as well.
It was some time later, the stopping of the train had woken her. She sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Here already?" She questioned, mostly to herself. She started gathering all her things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet train ride   A quiet train ride - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet train ride
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2