Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 am

With a sigh Kaila shoved her hand into her pockets. Tonight would be a long one. The sun was starting to dip in the sky but not quite and its end. She felt so emmensely guilty to not at home right now, tending to her uncle. Right now he had his pillows pulled over his head, gripping his sheets untill his knuckles went white. Kaila knew of the pain that came before a full moon to him. Of the rageing headaches and various pains. She wanted nothing more right now than to be giving and making any and all pain relief. He had asked her though to not be in the house while he was like that. Kaila decided that a small trip to Diagon Alley wouldn't hurt. She would return before the sun set though, to be there for her uncle when he needed her most. She stood outside the Leaky Cauldron now, walk without really going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:20 am

She left the Icecream Parlour, giving Florean a last smile. She quickly put on her hood and disapeared in the crowd. She yawned and looked around. She looked up to the sky. Full moon tonight. She tought about her friend and her 'uncle'. What would she do this night ?

Dolohov, Crabbe and Goyle were standing in a dark alley, their hoods up, talking on a soft tone with each other. "We need the Darington girl." Dolohov hissed. "She is with the Wolf now." He looked at the sky. "Full moon." A evil smirk appeared on his face. "She can't be with him now. As planned, gentlemens," Crabbe and Goyle nodded.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:26 am

Idly Kaila wondered where her father could possibly be. She wondered what mission had him away for so long. And she wondered where he might be and who he might be with on this of all nights. The girl stared at her feet while she walked, not really careing enough to look, lost in her thoughts. There wasn't too many people here, but not too little either.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 am

She walked trough the Alley, lost in her toughts. She tought about her friends, family, and sometimes she made her own fantasy storys in her head. She bit her lip, wich she did very often.

Dolohov peeked around the corner of the Alley, seeing the blonde hair of the Darington girl. " She all alone guys, this is the moment." He pulled his sleeve up and looked at the faded mark. "For the Lord."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:44 am

Kaila had to stiffle a yawn. Idly she adjusted and fixed her tie. She wore the thing everywhere, finding it to be sharp. It also didn't hurt to be displaying her house proudly. As Quidditch captain and, as she had informed she would be next year, prefect, it was her job to advertise her house where ever she could. She was looking forward to being a prefect, to having authority to stop rule breaking that before she could do nothing about. And she hoped, though it was a long shot, to be Head Girl in her seventh year.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:52 am

Suddenly she saw a face she reconised. She wasn't totally sure. She looked around and walked quickly into a shop. Looking trough the window, she saw the people in the dark Alley. Dolohov.

Crabbe poked his shoulder. "What ?" Dolohov said irritated, turning around. "But sir, what are we going to do with the girl ?" Dolohov rolled his eyes. "I said this like a million times. I'm not going to tell you again." He turned back around with a soft growl. "Quiet now, she comes !"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:00 am

Idly, the Auror's daughter kicked a rock in front of her. She really hadn't planned ahead when she came here, not really thinking about what she would do. She kicked the rock and watched it skirt in front of her. She kept thinking about her father. She wanted so desperatly to have him home soon, wanting him to be safe and wanting to see him. But she supposed it would be selfish to take Gavrel Darington from his post. She sighed and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:10 am

She kept looking trough the window, seeing Dolohov looking at Caps. What do they want from her ? She bit her lip, not knowing what to do.

Dolohov stepped out of the dark, in front of the Darington girl. "Hello lady." He grabbed her arm and pulled her into the Alley. Goyle casted a silencing charm on her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:17 am

With another little kick, the pebble skirted in front of her. However, it bounced back off a shoe in front of her. She looked up and followed from the shoe to the pants and shirt untill finally the face. Recognition kicked in too late. She grunted as her arm was drug forward. She cursed inwardly to find the person Kaila could recognize from her father's list of known Death Eaters had her right arm, her dominant arm. And her wand was in her her right pocket. She fumbled to reach across herself and grab the piece of wood, trying also to kick out at her captors and yell.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 am

Valery her eyes became wide and shocked as her friend was pulled inside the Alley. She tried to leave the shop as quickly as possible.

Dolohov looked at the girl and trew her in Goyle's arms. He tuts."Don't try anything, we don't want to ruin your pretty face." He turned around and waved at Crabbe and Goyle with one finger. "To the Leaky Cauldron. Walk with us, Darington."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:35 am

Kaila grunted a bit at being tossed so easily into anothers waiting arms. She quickly find her composure though, not showing her distress. At the words spoken, she twitches a bit stares coldly but doesn't say anything. Noteing they hadn't taken her wand, she decided to comply. Untill at least, she had the perfect oppurtuinity. A wave of distress flooded her again at the thought that nobody was going to help her. Remus was probably writhing in pain at home now and her father not much different, wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:41 am

Valery kept her hood up, and decided to follow them in stead of throwing herself in their arms. She twitched her wand in her fingers and she followed them on a few metres of distance.

Dolohov took large steps to the Leaky Cauldron. Goyle held the arms of the Darington girl tight. Dolohov opened the door and threw a Galleon at Tom. They walked straight upstairs, to room number 21. Crabbe opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:47 am

Kaila winced a bit at the vice grip on her arms. She shuffled at bit akwardly, having to watch her step. The steps up to the pub were particulary hard to climb while being pushed. She nearly tripped a few times, recieving a sharp tug and tighter grip whenever she did. She tried her best to express her distress to anyone in the pub, but no one payed her mind. She bit the inside of her mouth, tasteing blood but caring. Dully she noted the room number she was being lead to. 21.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 am

Valery followed them inside the pub, all the way upstairs. She chewed on her bottom lip, don't knowing what to do.

Dolohov walked into the room, followed by Crabbe and Goyle. Goyle let Darington go. Suddenly the door closed, and a tall women took Cap her wand. Crabbe threw Cap in a chair, and the women snapped her fingers. Ropes came out of the floor and wrapped around Cap.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:15 am

Kaila's relief from the vice grip on her arms was short lived. She rubbed at her bruises that started to blossom on her arms. Common sense kept her from trying anything just yet, being outmatches three to one against known murders. Four to one. She groaned and cursed inwardly when she was relieved of her wand. The quidditch player grunted a bit, hiting her legs and back on the chair she thrown onto. She tried to keep her cool, thinking about everything she had read and everything her father had told her. She wriggled a bit in her forced seat to test the strength of the binds on her. After a moment she looked around the room, observing the various people.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 am

She kept her ear against the door, hoping to hear what they are saying.

The women took her hood off, and long, dark blonde curly hair fell down on her shoulders. The women had a evil smile and green eyes. She twirled Cap her wand between her fingers. "Hello there, little miss Darington." The women said, with a voice as sweet as honey. "You must be wondering what you are doing here."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 am

Captain watched the women carefully. Watching the piece of cypress that was hers made her mad. Watching her twirl it about had her lightly grinding her teeth. Listening to the women talk made her want to be sick. Her voice was sickly sweet, mocking kindness. "You could say that."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:27 am

"Information, my dear." The women said. She tilted her head. "You are Kaila Darington, daughter of ( your fathers name ) Darington ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:33 am

"And what would make you think I would know anything?" She questioned carefully. She knew from the beginning this had been about her being the daughter of Gavrel Darington. No one much went after her for being Dafne Darington's daughter, Dafne Darington having been silence long ago.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:38 am

The women laughed, a soft, unpleasant laugh. "Oh darling, you're just like your parents. We hoped that a father who is an Auror would tell his daughter, who wants to be an Auror, something about their secret plans." She started pacing up and down, still twirling the wand between her fingers. "So, sweetheart, tell me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:45 am

Kaila bit her lip, mentally noting to store the information on how much this person knew about her and her parents. "We?" She peered curiously at the women, still spinning her wand. She watched her pace back and forth. "If you know so much you know I haven't seen my father in a long time. I should be asking you the questions." Kaila burried any and all thoughts of the meetings of the secret organization that sometimes met in the Weasleys or her fathers kitchen. She burried any thoughts of her fathers letters, asking her to watch certain students and listen in on their conversations, reporting anything interesting back to her father.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:48 am

"Oh no, darling. I'm asking the questions." The women looked at the wand, like she was investigating it. "Have you ever been tortured with your own wand ?" She raised her head at Kaila and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 am

Kaila shifted a bit in her seat, worrying her lip. "Can't say I have." She watched her own wand. She recalled reading a pice of text by Mr. Ollivander about wands. She remembered what it said about cypress wands, like hers. About how cypress wand owners were known to be brave, strong, standing up for what they believed in and not hesitating to lay down their own lives in place of loved ones. She remembered Mr. Ollivander's smile when Kaila first walked into his store. How he knew exactly what wand she would find a perfect match with when he saw her. How he handed the cypress wood to her and told her her mother had a cypress wand. And just look how her mother had ended up...
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 am

"Thats what I thought." The women snapped her fingers and Dolohov came out of the shadows. "Lady ?" He bowed his head. She moved closer to the man and whispered in his ear. They both bursted out in laughter, wich was even more unpleasant. "Let me start with a simple question, sugar." The women turned back to Cap and smiled sweetly at her. "Whens the last time you've seen your dad ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:03 am

Captain felt a wave of unease at the laughter. She watched the women carefully. "Winter vacation, briefly." This wasn't very much of a secret. When she got out of here, which she was sure she would, she wanted to be able to report back any and every detail she could procure from this encounter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quiet night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet night
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: