Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:12 am

The Auror to be shrugged her shoulders best she could, shaking her head. She didn't know who could possibly be coming. She bit her lip. Ten minutes untill this mystery person appeared.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:23 am

The woman started pacing, twirling Val and Caps their wands between her fingers. Valery started whisteling softly.

ooc - I can't whistle ... ;p
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:27 am

ooc: i cant either, what can you do -shrugs-

Captain watched her own wand twirl about. Sh was very anxious to see who this person was. Idly, she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 am

A short knock on the door made the woman stop pacing. She put the wands in her pocket and walked to the door. She opened it. "Lucius Draco. What a pleasure to meet you here." She said sugarsweet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 am

"Lucius?" Captain said under her breath, suddenly understanding. She scowled, remembering all her father's words on the man.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 am

Valery blinked, but then looked at Cap puzzled.

The woman took a step back and Lucius and Draco Malfoy walked in. Dolohov, Crabbe and Goyle nodded at him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:52 am

Kaila watched the elder Malfoy carefully. She narrowed her eyes a bit. After a moment or two her eyes drifted to the younger Malfoy, curiously. Bit young to be involved in this sort of stuff, she reckoned.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:28 am

Ooc - Meeh, forget about the last 15 comments, not canon enough.

Ic - The woman snapped her fingers for their heads. "Wake up, little dolls. Lets finish it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:41 am

Captain slowly and grogily opened her eyes. They swam lazily into focus. With and inward groan she remembered where she was. Sighing quietly, she tried to shift a bit in the chair to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:45 am

Valery yawned and looked up at the woman. "Jeez, what time is it ? Where am I ? Who are you ?" She looked around and suddenly her eyes opened widely. "Holy Merlin, are we still here ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:56 am

Captain felt her lips tug up a bit at her friend's reaction. She rolled her eyes a bit though. She was reminded though of how long they had been here. Her lips tugged more at the thought that the full moon was over and Remus could do things now.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:00 am

The woman grinned. "Yes, you are still here. Now tell me, Valery. What do you think about he offer ? And you, Cap ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:05 am

Kaila frowned a bit at the woman's use of her nickname, and title, from school. She sneered thought at the woman. "Did I make it not clear enough last time?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:10 am

The woman laughed, again, an uncomfertable laugh. "You sure did, my dear." She turned to Val. "And you, little Prince ? You have it in you."

Valery bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:15 am

Captain shifted a bit in her seat at the laugh. She turned her eyes to her friend, curious.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:17 am

She took a few steps back and rolled her eyes. "Boring. Lets see, I can have fun now." She pointed the cypress wand at Val. "Crucio." Val screamed, and the woman laughex.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:22 am

Captain's eyes darkened to see her own wand pointed at her friend. She thrashed against her bindings, trying to do something, anything to help the Slytherin girl.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:27 am

"So, what do you think about the offer, Val ? The woman whispered. Val shook her head, and the spell came again. "Still a no ?. Valery bit her lip. "Any... Anything you want. " " Good girl." The woman said and she released Val from the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 am

Captain watched with bleary eyes what was happening to her friend. She struggled again and squirmed more, desperatly trying to do something.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:35 am

Valery fell down on the floor, finally released. She got up andstretched, but the women hit her shoulder. "Hurry, we won't have the whole evening. Dolohov, come here."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 am

Kaila watched in distress the scene before her. She tried to move her legs, to kick out or something, anything. She feared what might happen the her friend.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:44 am

The woman grabbed Valery her right wrist. "Dolohov, the vow." Dolohov nodded and grabbed his wand, and started to do the Unbreakable Vow.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:52 am

The blonde girl finally stilled, leaning forward in defeat. There was nothing she could do now, nothing at all...
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:55 am

Valery stood there, shaking. She turned her head to look at Captain, but she had to keep her head at the vow. Dolohov was just about to say the last sentenc.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:04 am

With her head still down in a defeated manner, Captain stared at the floor. She didn't want to witness what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet night
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next