Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:07 pm

"What about you?" Questioned Remus, looking to his niece. "I'm fine." She answered. After a moment she turned and looked to Val, the same question in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:10 pm

"Great." she mumbled. "Lets go downstairs."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Captain's gaze stayed on Val for another moment, questioning. However her uncle ushering her out of the room had her attention. They shuffled from the room.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:16 pm

With a sigh of relief Val left the room and walked down the stairs. She was very tired, and everything hurted.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:24 pm

The scarred man pulled his niece closer, a gentle smile on his face. "You realize you're not leaving home for the rest of the holiday?" She laughed a bit and noded.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:25 pm

She smiled at the Weasleys, Caps and Remus and sat down in a chair at the fire. "Tired... So.... Tired." and she fell asleep right away.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Captain blinked a few times, confused and little bit amused at her friends reaction. Remus put a hand on her shoulder. "Molly, would you mind watching the girl for a while? I'll inform her family of her whereabouts." Came the once again gentle voice from her uncle. He ushered Kaila to the fireplace. She knew what he wanted her to do. Grabbing a handful of Floo powder, she left, via the fireplace, home, to her uncle's house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet night
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7