Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

A quiet night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Kaila sighed a bit at being let a little loose. She felt a wave of distress at hearing there would be another day of this. The Aurors's daughter let herself fall forward, not having the strength to hold herself up, nor the will. She closed her eyes for a moment and simply thought. She thought about ways of escape, of what she said, and of Remus. Oh Remus, please, please help me...
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Valery grabbed Cap her hand, as good as she could. "It is going to be fine." She whispered. "Be strong."

O o ch - Goodnight sweety !
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Kaila tried to give a weak smile. Remus, she begged internally, Merlin Remus, help me...
ooc: night <3
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:02 am

Valery fell asleep after the the women left. Now she woke up with a hard tap on her forhead. She blinked and first didn't knew where she was. She saw Captain next to her, and suddenly realised where they were and what happened. "Motning sunshine." Dolohov said, while he tapped Captain on her forhead.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 am

Captain sat there in a moment of confusion. She blinked a few times, trying to clear the sleep from her eyes. After a moment or two she remembered where she was. She looked up at the man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:13 am

"Hungry ?" Crabbe and Goyle came with two plates with toast and tea. "Let them eat." Dolochov gestured.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 am

Kaila turned her face to the side. She would continue to refuse any food or drink, remembering her father's rules when it came to the stuff. She thought again of her father. She wondered where he could be and if he knew where she was.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:22 am

"Eat." Crabbe slammed his fist against Kaila her shoulder. He pushed the toast against her mouth, forcing her to eat.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:25 am

Kaila cried out at the punch to her shoulder. She coughed and sputtered against the food in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 am

Cabbe kept pushing the Food in Kaila her mouth.

Valery ate the food Goyle gave her. She knew she shouldn't, but she saw what Crabbe did with her friend.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:41 am

Kaila eventually had to swallow the stuff being shoved down her throat. It went down dryly, burning it's way down. She coughed a few times.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 am

Crabbe threw some cold tea in Kaila her mouth and then walked away, taking the plate with him. The door opened, and the woman walked in. "Goodmorning my loves. Did you sleep well ?" She said, a sugarsweet smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:53 am

Kaila coughed after the tea and sent a menacing glance to the Death Eater. She shuddered a bit to the see the woman from yesterday. She glanced downward and away from her, towards the floor.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 am

"No answer ?" The women tuts. "Thats not very polite, is it." She turned sharply to Dolohov. "Did you heared anything ? About the puppy, or something ?" Dolohov shook his head. A chuckle escaped the mouth of the women. "What a love."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:06 am

Captain looked up at the word 'puppy', knowing who they were referring to. Just wait, she thought to herself, narrowing her eyes at the her captors, untill that puppy figures out where I am, you'll be sorry...
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:11 am

"Ah, look who just woke up." The woman walked to Kaila. "Now you are reacting, aren't you ?" She chuckled and slapped Kaila her cheek softly. "Such a nice face. I din't think you would like it to be as your uncle's, wouldn't you ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 am

Kaila flinched away from the woman, trying to keep her face composed. Though now she could feel her heart race and distress make her hands shake.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:28 am

"And you, dear Prince." The woman walked over to Valery. "You wouldn't have to worry about anybody looking for you. Cause there is nobody who cares about you." The woman giggled and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:33 am

Kaila looked over at her friend. She gave a sad look over to her, not being able to imagine not having someone around, someone to come after her, to save from this.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:37 am

"What do I care. I have friends. I'm not sure you can say that." Valery snarled at the woman. The woman turned around and raised her eyebrows. "Excuse me ?" Valery looked at the woman fearcly. "Well well, sugarhead has found her tongue." The woman clacked her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 am

Kaila's lips twitch up a bit at her friend's words. Though they quickly turned down. She gave her friend a look of warning, not wanting her to hurt from her own words.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:47 am

Valery poked her tongue out to her friend. She said what she wanted to say, even if she had to accept the consequences. The woman saw it and snapped her fingers, both ropes became tighter. "Right. Dolohov, come here. I got so,ething to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:51 am

She felt her lips tug up again at her friend. She shfited uncomfortably against her bindings. Idly wondered if anyone had noticed her being led into here from the pub. She wondered if anyone had started looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:55 am

"Lucius has a plan." The women started whispering in Dolohov his ear. When she was done, he looked quite suprised. "It could work." He said shortly. "It could. I don't trust it. But it is the only way." The woman said. She turned back to Valery and Kaila and sat down in a chair. "I got an offer for you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:58 am

Kaila peered carefully and curiosly at the woman. "An offer?" The quidditch player was already warry of whatever they were going to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet night
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next