Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:05 am

"Winter vacation." The women looked at Kaila sharply. "Recieved any letters from him after your last meeting ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:10 am

"Of course." She shrugged, or at least attempted to shrug with her bindings holding her tightly. This wasn't much of a secret either.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:12 am

"So tell me, where is your father ?" The women kept her voice soft and sweet. Her almond shaped eyes were saying the opposit. They were cold and irritated.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:15 am

She chuckled a bit. "Your guess is as good as mine." It rather irrated her that her father never told her where he was, but she understood why he couldn't tell her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:16 am

The women rolled her eyes. "So he isn't telling you anything, dear? There must be something you know. What was his last task ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:20 am

She laughed again. "Even if he could tell me what he was doing, I highly doubt he would tell me."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:22 am

"Right. Enough about your father." The women took a chair and sat down. "Tell me about school."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 am

Kaila watched the woman with interest, smileing lightly. "I didn't know you cared."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 am

She laughed again. "I don't care about you either, darling, but here you are, in my room. I don't care about the things you care about, like Quidditch." The last word she said with a angry tone. "Tell me about the thing that happened this year."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:31 am

She worried her lips again at the womans knowledge on her. She wondered who in the school had been telling her things about Kaila. "What thing?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:34 am

"The thing with the Philosopher Stone. And tell me abut that Potter boy. And his friends." The woman leaned back and snapped her fingers again. "Bring me something strong Crabbe. And for our guest... A glassof water would be lovely."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:43 am

"The Philosopher's Stone? No one's quite sure about what happened with that. Appearantly it had something to do with Professer Quirrel and... and... he-who-must-not-be-named..." She paused for a moment, feeling her mouth go dry. "I'll I know about Potter is he plays Quidditch." She shrugged the best she could with the ropes on her. She knew she was giving information that was practicly useless. She pretended she hadn't been asked by so many different people, Remus, her Father, and Weasleys among the list, to watch Harry Potter and, as he had become friends with the boy, Ron Weasley.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:47 am

The woman rolled her eyes again and grabbed the drink Crabbe just brought. "Give her the water." She emptied the glass and waited till Crabbe was done with Kaila. "Now, thats not very usefull, is it sweetheart. If you dont give we usefull information now .... " The woman twirled the wand again. "Remus Lupin."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:51 am

Kaila stubbornly refused the drink. Her father wouldn't even let her eat or drink anything unless he made it or watched it be made and warned her to do the same when he wasn't around. So this glass was definatly out of the question. Kaila stiffened at the sound of her uncle's name. Remus was all alone now, when he had been counting on her to be there for him. He had probably torn up the house again, or at least his room...
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:55 am

The woman got up and walked closer. "I see you do know about him." She said, her voice lowered. "Tell me. Sirius Black, you know about him too ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Know about him? Did this woman not know she lived with him? Kaila turned her face and eyes downcast at the next question. "Only what everyone knows..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:03 pm

The woman tuts. "Not very usefull. I warned you." She smiled. "Goyle, come here. You can do the fun things." She gave Kaile a sweet smile. "I don't want her blood on my hands." Goyle took the cypress wand and pointed it at Kaila. "Crucio."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Kaila felt her heart race and herself break into a sweat staring at her own wand pointed at her. She bit her lip and screwed her eyes shut, knowing what was going to happen next. At the simply word, the unforgivable curse was cast. She tried to surpress as much noise and cries as she could. Her body convulsed and she writhed against her bonds. Kaila had read about this curse before, but having it preformed was something else entirely. Oh Padfoot, you owe me bigtime...
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 pm

The woman laughed, soft and unpleasant. "Still that brave, sugar ?" She gestured to Goyle, who said the word again. Suddenly, Dolochov entered the room. With Val. "I found this girl listening, milady." The woman clapped her hands delighted. "How cute !"

Val threw her hood of and pulled herself loose. Dolochov came outside to see if there came no sound outside the room. And he found Val. She grabbed her wand furiously, but then ran up to Cap. "Caps ! Are you okay ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:26 pm

This time Kaila cried out. She felt hot tears on her face. She struggled more on her forced seat. She couldn't find her voice though, to tell the woman to stop. She was barely aware of the other now entering the room, though sh did note while Goyle was distracted, the pain lessened. Somehwere in the back of her mind, she heard a familiar voice calling out to her. Her eyes slowly swam into focus, revealing her friend, Valary Prince. Captain made a low whining noise, trying to warn her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:32 pm

The woman snapped her fingers and ropes pinned Valery down on the floor. "Well well, what do we have here. Ah, Valery Prince." The woman smiled. "What a pleasure to see you here. I was just asking your friend a few questions." Val her wand flew in the womans hand. "Thank you, Dolochov." She turned back to Kaila. "Tell me about your fathers little plans. I'm loosing my patience, dear !"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Kaila whimpered a bit. "Please, I don't know anything..." She pleaded. Her head fell forward, Kaila finding it too much effort to hold it up. She sent a small glance to her friend, now tied to the floor the same way she was to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:37 pm

The woman brought her face close and took her chin, raising her head. "Don't lie to me, little human." She lets go and turned around, suddenly looking at Val. "What is worse, you think. Being tortured yourself , or a friend ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Kaila whimpered again when the woman lifted her chin. "Please..." She pleaded. She let out a shaky breath after being let go. She let out a strangled cry at her torturers next sugestion. "Please! I don't know what he's doing, please... He doesn't tell me anything..." She took a moment to catch her own rapid breath, trying to calm herself. "...Watch the Potter boy. That's what he asked me to do, watch him..." She looked down, defeated.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:54 pm

"Hm. Alright then. Watch the Potterboy. " She snapped her fingers and Kaila her ropes loosen a bit. "We will be continuing tomorrow." She gestured Dolochov to come over. "Watch them. I will be back tomorrow." She whispered, and she Disapparated. Dolochov pointed his wand at Val and she fell down on a chair, still with ropes. "You are staying here. Crabbe, Goyle. Watch them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet night
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next