Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 am

"You heard me good, little human. An offer." The woman smirked. "We have to watch the Potter boy. But we can't be in the school. So we need you to watch him and our plan. So,etikes do little tasks for us."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:08 am

Idly she wondered why the woman reffered to her as 'little human'. She quickly scowled at her captors. "If you thought for one second I would ever help you with anything, you're insane!"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:05 pm

"I guess I'm insane than." The woman lowered her vooce, keeping it sweet as. Honey. "Don't forget I am the person with the wand." She winked at Kaila and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Captain narrowed her eyes at the woman. She would refuse any help to this woman, knowing her captivatey would be short lived. The minute Remus knew there was foul play to do with Kaila's disapearance, he would have everyone he knew out looking. She smiled a bit, imagineing her personal friend Percy beating the door down.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:23 pm

"So, what do you think." The woman turned around and smiled at Val and Kaila. " Stop smiling or I'll beat it off." Dolohov said. "Sh Do, don't scare them." The women stepped closer. "If you agree, I will release you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:29 pm

"You already know what I think..." Kaila's smile faltered for a moment, but she redrew the image in her head and it reappeared. "In case it wasn't clear enough the first time; no."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:34 pm

The woman laughed loud and then called Crabbe and Goyle over. "With their own wands." She giggled. "They have to accept it." Crabbe and Goyle pointed both cypress and rowan wand at the girls. A flash, and screaming filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Kaila flinched a bit at the booming noise. She stared heavily at the cypress wand. She screwed her eyes shut, bracing herself and knowing what would happen this time.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Crabbe said the word. He grinned widely when he saw the flash hitting Kaila. "Guys, isn't this way to easy ?" Dolohov asked. The woman chuckled at him. "Later. Do it again."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:55 pm

The Auror's daughter bit down hard on her own lip to stifle any noises she would make. She tried to console herself with the fact she would be leaving soon, be rescued soon.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:03 pm

"Well well, tougher than you look like." The woman placed her hands on her hips and looked at the girls. "Anyway, I got to go. Do, take care of them." And with a loud bang the woman dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Captain watched the woman leave. She leaned heavily against her bindings, trying to clam her breath.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Ooc - I got to go, we'll finish this the next time. See you soon !
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:25 pm

ooc: bye <3
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:08 am

The woman snapped her fingers for their eyes. "Wake up, little dolls. We're expecting guests."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:15 am

Capain shifted a bit in her seat, her eyes blurring into focus. She blinked a few times before remembering where she was and scowling. She remembered now where she was and who was with her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:19 am

Valery blinked a few times and looked around. "what, who, where ?" She said softly.

The woman turned around sharply. "Wake yourself up. Quickly."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:23 am

Kaila sat up a bit. "Guests?" She questioned, peering carefully and curiously.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:30 am

"Yes, guests. You heard it very well sugar. I guess you'll know them." The woman was dressed to impress, and looked slightly nervous. "Don't ruin it, you two."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 am

"Who?..." She let her voice trail. She racked her brain, trying to figure out who could possibly make the woman look so nervous. "Ruin what?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:42 am

"Who ?" The women giggled. "You'll see. Don't ruin this evening." Valery rolled her eyes. "How on earth could we ruin this ? Look where we are, stuck in a chair. I can't even strech my arms."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:48 am

"What are you talking about..." The blonde girl squirmed a bit in the chair, trying to sit up. She looked over at her friend, a confused look on her face. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:53 am

Valery looked back at her friend and shrugged, as good as possible. "Yes, what are you talking about ?" The woman growled and walked to Dolohov. "SHut them up."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:00 am

Her gaze flickered between the woman and her friend. She felt a flush of nervousness flood her. Who could possibly make the woman whom had been keeping the girls captive for so long so nervous?
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:02 am

"I can't, milady. They have to talk." Dolohov said. The woman nodded. "Yeah, sure. What time they'd come ?""In ten minutes, milady." DOlohov said. Valery bit her lip and raised her eyebrow at her friend. "Who would it be ?' she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet night
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next