Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A quiet night - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:11 am

Dolohov finished the sentence and Val pulled her arm back. She looked up in shock and fell down in the chair. The woman had a satisfied smile on her face. "Well, you're free to go Val. Watch the other Do." She said, and she made herself ready to disapparate. But she first threw the wand at Val.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:21 am

Kaila kept her head down. She had heard everything though, everything going on. Stomping in the hallway drew her attention. She looked towards the door where the commotion started. She heard people just outside the door she was being held behind. She struggled again at her bonds with a new fervor. The doorknob rattled, trying tobe opened. It stopped though. For a moment everything was quiet. A loud bang against the door drowned every other sound in the room.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:24 am

The woman pushed herself against the wall. Dolohov jumped in the darp of a corner and Crabbe and Goyle just stood there. Val just looked up quickly. The woman relaxed slightly. "Ah, Remus. I knew you would come."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:38 am

The normally quiet and timid Remus Lupin was now in a rage. He saw his beloved neice tied up her turned quickly to the woman whom had adressed him and pointed his wand, striding into the room. Kaila let out a cry of delight. Following behind him a was a familiar mess of dark red curls. "Percy!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 am

The woman smiled slightly. "Ah, and young Weasley. What brings you to my room at this time ? You do know it isn't really polite to just walk in a woman her room." She walked a bit closer, her voice soft and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:46 am

Remus only scowled at the villian. Percy, whom had insited on coming with Remus when he heard what happened, moved towards Kaila to undo her ties. Pushing her way into the room to join Captain's uncle was Molly Weasley, who kept her wand poined at the captors of Kaila Darington as well.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:49 am

The woman frowned and her smile disappeared. "Molly." She pointed her wand at Percy. "Freeze, little boy. Don't make a move." Dolohov came out of the shadows and pointed his wand at Remus, while Crabbe And Goyle pointed their wands at Mrs. Weasley. Valery sat still in the chair, her head down.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:55 am

Molly scowled, preparing to send a spell flying at the woman for threatening her son before Crabbe and Goyle pointed their wands at her. Percy was just standing in front of Kaila when he froze.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:57 am

"Good boy." The woman said. "Don't make a move, if you want to keep your live." Dolohov made little steps closer.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Remus scowled at the man inching over, showing some teeth. He was pissed, to put to simply. The tension in the room thick enough to cut with a knife. Kaila leaned against her bindings, trying anything to losen. Percy caught her eye with his, sliently warning to keep still.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:09 pm

"Very well. And if you all now just drop your weapons." The woman said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Remus's gaze flickered between his neice and the villian's, calculating. He kept his wand up though, as did Molly.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:15 pm

"Drop it." The woman snarled, shooting red sparks.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Slowly, the two adults lowered their wands but didn't give them up. Kaila thought of her own cypress wand in the womans pocket. Percy slowly inched his way towards the tied up blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:20 pm

"I said freeze, orange one." The woman said loud. "Petrificus totalus." She pointed at Percy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:29 pm

The redhaired boy threw himself to the ground to avoid the spell. Remus took advantage of the woman being busy to sending a stunning spell Dolohov. Molly quickly followed suit, sending a blast at Crabbe to send him flying into Goyle.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:32 pm

The woman narrowed her eyes, looking at the chaos. She used it to slide forwards, to whisper in Val her ear. "We'll meet again." She smiled dazzling at Mrs. Weasley and send a crucio at her, before running at Dolohov and disapparating. Crabbe and Goyle were a bit slower but escaped too.

Valery looked up at the chaos, and tears started running down her face. She bit her lip and got up, to help Cap.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:37 pm

The redhead woman was sent flying backwards. Remus quickly moved to help her. Percy got up from the ground to tug and pull at Kaila's bindings' trying to untie her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 pm

She helped Percy with the bindings, chewing on her bottom lip. Toughts were spookimg trough her head. Why have you done it ? Silly girl, now you are binded.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Once untied, she threw her arms first around Percy, then around Val. She pushed past them though, moving towards her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 pm

She felt Captains arms hold her and let go, and she blinked. It felt like she was off the world. She sat down in a chair, looking around. What a mess.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:56 pm

For a moment, Kaila and her uncle embraced before they returned their attention to Molly, who was still on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:57 pm

She got up and walked to Captain and Remus. "Mrs. Weasley ? Are you ok ?" She asked, her voice trembling.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:02 pm

The ginger boy walked behing Val, over to his mother. The woman sat up, with help from Remus. "I'm fine, deary." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:03 pm

She sighed relieved. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet night   A quiet night - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet night
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next