Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'  Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'    Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 am

She was in the Hospital Wing. Hex had disappeared. Madam Pomfrey had take the Full Body Bind off of her. That's when Basil started talking. She said she didn't need to be in the Hospital Wing, that all she had were a few head aches. That it was nothing to worry about. Basil didn't tell her about the visions she had about her past. She figures that would only make it worse. Madam Pomfrey had looked at her up and down and had said herself she didn't see anything threatful to her health, only that she was a bit pale. That seemed a good enough reason for her, because she told Basil she was to stay over night. She tried to protest against Madam Pomfrey, trying to say it wasn't necessary, but she said that she was here for a reason, and she would stay there. As Madam Pomfrey walked away, Basil shook her and narrowed her eyes, thinking of Hex. Just wait Hex. Just wait...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'    Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 am

Lily stood outside the doors for a long while. She didn't want to go back, but she had to. And she feared what Madam Pomfrey would say to her, how much trouble she would be in. It had been nearly 3 days since she'd ran! She stood there, hoping someone would come and either force her to go in or take her away.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'    Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:44 am

She looked around the Hospital Wing. She hadn't been there since her third year, when she had gotten in the middle of a badly performed hex. The wing hadn't changed much, it still got on her nerves. She noticed that Madam Pomfrey was gone and there was no one else in the wing. She smiled to herself. Yes, this was the exact moment she was waiting for. She got up from the bed, still in her schoo. robes. She had been there for barly ten minutes. She walked towards the door, she looked over her shoulder to make sure no one was coming and sprinted out from the Hospital Wing. She was safe. She continued to run and look over her shoulder, checking if anyone was following her, not paying attention to what was in front of her. This was perfect. She didn't even think Madam Pomfrey had caught her name, and she rarly saw her, so she wouldn't know her...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'    Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:50 am

Lily jumped as someone ran out of the door almost knocking her over. "HEY! Watch where you're going!" she shouted. She brushed herself down and looked up "Basil? But.. you just got here?!" She frowned, at least she'd waited a while before she'd escaped from there. She looked at the door, debating whether this would be a good time to go in or not with another escapist on the run.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'    Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:12 am

She finally decided, now or never. She entered to find Madam Pomfrey having a rant due to Basil's disappearance, only made worse by her own reappearance. She smiled awkwardly and allowed herself to be pushed to a bed, and given treatment whilst being scolded for running off. "I've taken 5 points and I'll be taking 10 points from Gryffindor if you do it again!" Madam Pomfrey finally quietened and smiled at Lily telling her she'd have to stay for at least one night. She smiled back apologetically "I'm awfully sorry, but I'm back now." She sighed and watched as Madam Pomfrey walked off. She winced as she lay on her side, but relaxed, thankful to finally have a bed to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'    Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of 'A Well Thought Letter Home.'
Page 1 of 1