Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time (open)

Go down 
+6
Dimitri Carrow
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Basil Blishwick
Severus Snape
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Time (open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:06 am

She snapped out of it, "oh, the clock? Just.." she paused a moment trying to think of a reason she could say "..can't wait to actually be in classes!" she thought it as good an excuse as any, and gave a fake smile and shrug to support it.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:07 am

ooc I have to go. See you later

Leaves the hall, not waiting for Pumpkin's answer.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:10 am

ooc Fare thee well Vine!
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:12 am

He saw through Lily's fake smile and frowned. "Classes?" He said in a disbelieving tone. "A Lie. You don't lie well, do you?" He said plainly, a smirk etched upon his face. He momentarily turned away to say his farewells to Vine, he turned back to Lily again expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:15 am

She rolled her eyes and laughed a little, "Shoulda known you'd see through it" sighing she looked down at her drink."I can't tell you, it's.." she searched in the water for the right word "complicated, and dangerous. Better for everyone if you just don't know" better for me to keep my mouth shut she added to herself as an afterthought, and took a long swig of the water.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:22 am

"I would." He paused for a while listening to her, frowning all the while. "Complicated? Dangerous?" He repeated the words. "I would know at once." He drawled. He gestured to his Head Boy badge. "You have to tell me, I won't give you a choice not to." He said with a smug smirk, if this was trouble, he ought to know. He had to know.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:26 am

She refused to look up. "Right now.. I hate that you're my friend." she said with a laugh, but the smile soon faded from her face. I can't tell him anything, it'll put me in trouble.. with both the school and the boy. she thought frowning. "I'm over-exaggerating. Seriously, it's nothing you need to know." she stared at her drink and forced a realistic smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:29 am

ooc -growls and kicks the modem- I hate it when the internet mucks up...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:34 am

"Argh." He knew she was hiding something, but he decided he wouldn't press her on about it. It was her matter. "Fine, I'll let you go this time but if you get into trouble I'll report straight to ol' Dumbledore." He said with a mischeivous smile, he poked her playfully and grabbed a goblet and poured cold, clear water inside.

ooc - -Sniggers- I'll be back in a few.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:43 am

She shook herself out of her stupor and looked around. It seems like Vine had left, shrugging her sipped her tea and spat it back out again. It was cold as stone so she poured herself a new cup.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:46 am

ooc - Back.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:46 am

She smiled at that, "I can handle anything, you should know that more than anyone." She was glad he didn't push her to tell, but faked a gasp of shock "You wouldn't dare!" She burst in to laughter almost knocking her drink over, and prodded him back.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:53 am

"Ah, you've got that part wrong, you see. I would." He said the last sentence simply and with a wink. He raised the goblet to his lips and drank deeply, he was finished in less then a minute.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am

She narrowed her eyes at him, still smiling. "If you say so Head Boy" she smirked and looked up at the clock again. She wasn't scared about the meeting with the Slytherin boy, but she wasn't exactly looking forward to it either. She knew she would be taking a risk actually going, but he fascinated her and she wasn't about to back down from the challenge. For a moment she paused and took a deep, calming breath, for her emotions were beginning to get the better of her again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:05 am

He nodded at Lily, smiling smugly, his mood uplifted. What Lily didn't know that was he would follow her, spy on her if need be to find out what she would do. He had a vague suspicion but no. The thing had paralyzed Mrs Norris, he would keep a watch on Lily, always waiting, and watching for sure. He refilled his goblet, but this time with Butterbeer. He chugged down the rich, hot liquid. He drummed his fingers on the table as the liquid flowed through his throat. He set the goblet back once he was done drinking.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:07 am

ooc Great. Another stalker. -sniggers-
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 am

ooc - -Chuckles-
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:12 am

She laughed to herself momentarily then looked back at the Gryffindor boy. She looked at Hex suspiciously, "If you're thinking of following me, don't. I don't know what you think is going on but it's not worth getting involved in." She stared at him, persuading him to leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:18 am

He chuckled inwardly, looking at her. "I'm not going to follow you, whatever gave you that idea?" He said with a sly smile. "Whatever?" He repeated, flashing her that sly smile again. Oh, you just wait. He though smiling that sly smile again, he looked up at the clock, expecting it to reveal the answer but of course it didn't.

ooc - OMG, how did you read my character's mind?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:23 am

She raised an eyebrow at him. "You know I know you're lying Mister. I could see it in your face. You're plotting something." She narrowed her eyes at him again, this time in warning, "If you get spotted, I promise you, someone WILL end up getting hurt." And it won't be you.. She thought to herself, causing her brow to furrow.

ooc - SHE SAW IT IN HIS FACE -___-
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:30 am

He laughed in a high, drawling voice sounding almost like a Slytherin then. "I know that you know that I'm lying." He said quickly, his mouth twisted into a smirk. "How can you see it in my face? That's impossible." He said in a know it all tone. "And, yes, you are correct. I am plotting something." His smirk stretched wider. At the last sentence, he did a double take. "Was that a threat? If so, I promise you, I'm a skilled dueler." He said confidently. And more.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:36 am

Lily glared at his know it all attitude, he didn't enough about her to understand properly yet. She looked directly in to his eyes. "I see the hidden truth, that includes what is unspoken." She turned her face away slightly and shrugged, "It was not a threat, merely a warning." She willed him to understand that if he was seen, it would be her getting hurt because she would let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:43 am

He sighed exasperated, but nevertheless he would follow her, under the guard of his disillusionment charm. He nodded at her, not really understanding what she said. "A warning?" He shrugged, frowning. "A warning from what?" He asked himself silently. He shrugged again. "Well, I'll try not to follow, but if I succumb to the sense of adventure and excitement, don't blame me." He poked his tongue out at her, determined to watch what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:51 am

She laughed and shook her head. "You're always looking for trouble." One day that'll bite him from behind she thought, and chuckled. She looked up at the clock again but tore her eyes away from it immediately frowning. Stop waiting for it to come Lily, you shouldn't even be doing this.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:56 am

"I'm not looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me." He grinned, repeating what Basil had said, he still remembered, he didn't know how but he did. He sat there, lounging for a bit regularly checking the clock. His lessons would start in thirty minutes at the least. He still had a bit of time left, he yawned absently peering around the Hall. "I'm boo-red." He declared to the residents of the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time (open)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next