Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time (open)

Go down 
+6
Dimitri Carrow
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Basil Blishwick
Severus Snape
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

Time (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:33 pm

ooc I'm a sensitive person, Miss Wynter.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Ooc - Well well.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 pm

After the few minutes he had promised himself were over, he drew his apple wood wand again. He tapped the wand on his head nonverbally and the spell lifted. He was visible again, he tapped the wand again on his head and his robes became clean. He rose out from under the table, and resumed to sit on his usual seat looking at Basil, his lip curling, waiting to see what her reaction would be. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw someone watching him. He looked back briefly and returned his gaze to Basil noting that another person had arrived. He held the wand firmly in his hands, if Basil attacked him in her rage...He shrugged.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm

OOC. Aight. Whoa Miss Wynter? -_- just call me Pumpkin outside of RP. I ain't that old

She yawned and turned to Val with a pout. "I'm looking for thrills Cupcake!!"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm

"Moving the common room here is not such a bad idea, I am afraid of those who are scared of what a little sunshine would do to them." she snorted softly, most slytherins never even showed up, they had their little elitist groups, their own elves cooking for them, like the house is not elite enough.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Remington raised his hand hesitantly, his fingers wriggling. "Muggles." Why does everyone here seem to have such knowledge of Muggle customs? Remington had never seen anything like it. He moved his hand back and forth a little bit, eventually connecting hands. "Right. Yes, anyway!" Remington spun back around. "Where were we - you!" Remington said, pointing at Wynter, "you asked me whether or not you looked like someone who cared." Remington clapped his hands together. "Judging from your previous tone - more like a growl actually, and one doesn't growl unless they are feeling passionate emotions, whether they be anger - or love, even - I would say that yes, you indeed are someone who cares, and also someone who probably doesn't care what I have to say anymore, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 pm

She tapped her fingers on the table. She hated waiting. She sighed as she continued to scan the table, only glancing away for a second to see wh the newcomers were.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 pm

"And what am I suppose to do about that ?" She aasked Pumpkin, ignoring the other slytherin girl.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 pm

His eyes turned apathetically away from the person who had suddenly appeared at the Gryffindor table. He cared not. His eyes drifted back to Rem as the other boy mentioned 'Muggles' rather reluctantly. His lip curled slightly. And then his eyes landed on Erin Parker, who, it would seem, liked to consider herself different to the rest of her house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:41 pm

"Sweet Salazar take a breath child. But yet again you are wrong. I always growl. It has nothing to do with my mood. But on the last statement you said you are correct, would you like a medal?" She rested her chin on the table and looked at Zabini nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:43 pm

"Let's do something!" She shoot up to sit upright and grinned impishly at Val.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

She sensed his awkwardness and rolled her eyes at herself. She wondered what they were talking about, growls, passionate emotions, caring. Interesting. Her eyes moved up and down the table, trying to decide on what to eat and silence her crying stomach. She felt someone staring at her (Dimitri), instead of avoiding, she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Her eyes turned cold when she saw Hex. Keep calm. There are other people here. Her hand went immidiatly into her robes, her hand wrapping around her wand tightly. She took a deep breathe and let it out slowly, keeping all her anger inside of her, only her eyes showing emotion.

OOC: iPod is starting to act up again. Sorry..,
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:47 pm

He chuckled silently when he noticed that Basil had not seen him yet, he lounged on his table watching the group at the Slytherin table, showing not much concern. Just a distraction. He mused, feeling a bit weary and tired. He continued watching them, he counted them one by one. There were five people crowded around the table, he knew two of them. All were Slytherin except the Ravenclaw. When he noticed that she had finally found him, he smiled, an insolent smile. He bowed mockingly, silently daring her to attack him.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:48 pm

"Breathing, who needs breathing?" Remington bent down and put his face right up near Wynter's. "You always growl and you call everyone child." His eyes darted over her face, as though seeing into her eyes would help him see into her mind. And it did. A little bit. "Medal?" Remington straightened up and frowned down at Wynter. "No, I do not want a medal. I have no use for medals. Right!" he exclaimed, in a complete change of mood. "You all are making me weary, I am weary, I do not like being weary - Dimitri, let's go have fun, this is no longer fun and I am weary." He bounced back to his friend's side.

Last edited by Remington Zabini on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:48 pm

"What do you want to do ?" She raised an eyebrow at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Dimitri's eyebrow quirked up at the Erin girl's smile and he said nothing but held her gaze for a few more moments before looking back at Remington. The Ravenclaw boy seemed to be having a lot of fun. He always did.
And he knew what was on the other boy's mind as he bounced back to Dimitri. 'I agree,' He replied. 'We have all the time in the world for dull conversations later.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

She yawned at stood up stretching lightly. "This place is not longer entertaining. And it's noisy. I think I'll go looking for..." She trailed off wanting to say 'thrills' but shook her head. "Adventures... Somewhere else. Or take a nap, whatever tickles my fancy." She winked at Val, nodded at the others and give Hex a lazy two-fingered salute before walking out the hall.

OOC Ciao peeps. I'll be seeing yous later.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Basil bit her lip. Not here. A voice said in the back of her head. Not here where there are students and teachers. Her grip on her wand lessen, knowing that it was true. There were too many students. She quickly glanced at the staff table, keeping Hex in view from the corner of her eye. Not many teachers left. Probably preparing for their classes. She turned her full gaze back to Hex. Wait. Wait till the right moment... Wait.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm

"Bye love." She yawned and waved at Pumpkin. "So, what are you gonna do ?" she asked the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Again, Hex silently urged Basil to attack him, flashing that mocking smile. He lounged at his respective table, knowing full well she wouldn't attack him or if she would, everyone knew he was a deadly dueler, perhaps one of the best in the school. He waved his farewell to Pumpkin and sat there, making himself comfortable, his gaze never wavering from the group at the Slytherin table. He smiled at Basil again, a cruel smile, the same smile he had smiled in the forbidden forest, when he had paralyzed her. He thought she remembered that smile.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm

How rude, she thought, Valery was acting like she didn't even exist, for what? Just because she spilt some juice? She groaned inwardly and sat on the table.
Dimitri wasn't expecting the smile as she could see how his eyebrow quirked up but he wasn't intimated either.
"Lighten up." she said, looking at Valery.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:02 pm

She turned her head to the slytherin girl and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 pm

She reached out to touch her eyebrow, she straightened it with her finger, "Let's get over ourselves, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 pm

She narrowed her eyes at the Gryffindor, knowing. She shook her head, telling herself no. He already knows you are here. Catch him by surprise. You don't know what he is fully capable of yet. She nodded. Yes. That was the right decision. Don't attack now. Attack later, when he doesn't know. So, she sat there, watching the boy, her gaze still cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time (open)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next