Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Away from the rabble [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:49 am

He forgot his annoyance and smiled, "Hello. You look happy. It is after curfew, why are you here?" he asked jokingly, pulling a chair for her to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:52 am

She smiled taking the seat he offered, "I look happy because I am happy." She looked around, there were still a few students about. "I won't be the last one out, no worries there. I just.. needed a little break. Time to myself. And I got it. What about yourself?" She grinned, leaning back on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:00 am

"I am hungry and I couldn't sleep." he said, already filling up his plate with delicious food that appeared on the table. He sat down and smiled, "And of course, I wanted to see you. It is unfortunate that you are in gryffindor. I would love to show you around the slytherin common room."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:04 am

She watched him pile a plate with food chuckling to herself. "Am I that addictive?" she asked jokingly with a raised eyebrow then laughed. "Oh I've heard it is possibly the most glorious common room of them all, it is indeed a great shame that I am in Gryffindor. Even if some people don't believe I should be." She thought back to Ruby's name for her, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 am

"You aren't addictive, I am just not bored yet. Too bad yes, I dislike gryffindors, you must know that. To be honest, I was just playing with you because you were one. I could make fun of you and have fun, but you proved to be very obedient, I like it." he said and began eating, it was late and he always got hungry if he didn't went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:25 am

She laughed, "Sugar, I knew that from the start. Don't you remember me repeatedly asking you why you had chosen me to toy with?" Smiling at his final comment, she rested her chin in her hand on the table watching him. "In all honesty, I never wanted to be a Gryffindor. I've never fitted in with them all that well, but you can't argue with the sorting hat!" She laughed lightly once more, her eyes sparkling in the low light of the room.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:34 am

"You feel easy, I already have responsibilities, I couldn't handle someone who argued with me all the time or had different opinions. And I need a partner, of course. I have needs." he finished eating and put the empty plate on the table.
"I hope there was no garlic in the food."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:38 am

She smiled playfully as he spoke, playing with her hair absently, "Of course. As do most people." She tilted her head in confusion at the mention of garlic, a little crease appearing on her forehead as she frowned slightly.
"Why? Are you allergic to garlic or something?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 am

"Yes.. I am a vampire." he hissed and bit her neck, hoping she would get scared of it.

Suddenly, his skin began to shine. (ok ignore this bit.)
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:48 am

She jumped slightly as he lunged and bit her, and shifted slightly in her seat. Then, after a moment, she burst in to laughter. "Sugar, you may be scary, but you're no vampire."

ooc pahahaha got Twilight on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am

"Are you sure? Maybe I am." he laughed and stood up, "I should go, I came to eat..now I feel sleepy after the food. Do you have anything else to say? Or..do?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:57 am

"I'm positively certain" she said with a grin, then stood as he did. She faced him, moving closer and stood on her tiptoes pressing her lips against his with her hands on his chest. Simple, gentle, short. She looked up in to his eyes smiling, "Goodnight Vine, sweet dreams."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 pm

"Night, go to bed now, don't stay here." he said and waited for a while until she made her way towards the towers, after making sure she left, he went down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:13 pm

As soon as he said the words she nodded and headed straight for the stairs. Her bed awaited, and she did not want to be dealing with grumpy students tomorrow because she'd got in at 3.30am. She hit the stairs at a run and dashed straight to the Gryffindor tower.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:55 pm

ooc - That vampire bit made me crack up, hard... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away from the rabble [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2