Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuming [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:11 am

Lucifer stormed up to the owlery. This could not be happening. Not now. Not after everything that has happened so far. Basil. His eyes watered and his heart clenched at the thought of her. Furious, he shook his head violently. He needed to set things straight. Clutching a letter in a death grip, Lucifer stomped onwards towards the owlery.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:16 am

Basil slowly climbs the steps to the Owlery, rereading the words she had written. She didn't know why she was sending the letter out to her parents, they never replied back. Her hand gripped tighter to the latter. No. She couldn't think like that. She still had to have hope. Hope that one day they would write back. Sighing, she enters the tower and looks up, looking for her owl, not paying attention to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:19 am

Arriving at the owlery, Lucifer kicked open the doors angering and upsetting some of the owls resting on the lower ledges. No paying attention to anyone or any animal he realised that he hadn't actually written a reply. Cursing loudly, he crumbled the letter and hurled it across the room in a fit of unadulterated rage.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:23 am

Basil jumped as someone came into the Olwery, anything but calmly. Dodging an unwanted surprise by one of the birds, she makes her way over to Lux cautiously. "Lux?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:26 am

Lily skipped up the steps to the Owlery, a parchment and quill in her pocket ready to write a reply to any letters she received. She entered the room but paused, there were other people here too. An owl landed on her shoulder with two parchments attached to it's leg. She carefully removed the letters silently moving back towards the door, where a small desk stood with an ink pot.. She read one letter, not knowing who it was from, but it was certainly to her. Reading the writing she decided to reply to it later and put it in her pocket. Unfolding the second parchment she smiled, it was from Erik.
I need to see you, we've got to sort this out. Meet me? I want you Lily.
Erik x

She folded up the note, placing it in her other pocket and pulled out the quill and parchment to write a reply. Quickly scribbling a note she attached it to the bird who had waited patiently and then sent it on her way. She started moving silently towards the door, fully intending to leave once more but knocked something on her way, drawing attention.
Back to top Go down

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:27 am

ooc -laughs- unwanted surprise!! -sniggers-

Spinning around he whipped out his want and pointed it at whoever called him by.... Lux. He blinked. Only one person called him that. "Basil." He quickly put away his wand and enveloped her a bone crushing hug.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:33 am

Basil stayed completely still as the boy turned his wand on her, barely breathing. When he put in away she let out a long breath, looking at the boy. Basil was a bit surprised as the boy hugged her tightly. She buried her face into his shoulder, then rested her chin on his shoulder. "What's up?" She asked concerned.

OOC: -grins-
Back to top Go down

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:36 am

He stiffened when she asked him and hugged her tighter. "It's... Nothing... Just some mess my father left behind once he departed. I'm currently trying to clear it up." He sighed and let Basil go.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:38 am

She breathed a sigh of relief as the other people in the room didn't pay any attention to the noise she made, and backed her way towards the door. Watching them, she paused in the doorway, now knowing it was Basil and Lucifer, and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:40 am

ooc Lilium!! -wags tail-

Lucifer glanced over towards the door seeing movement. Lily, no. It was Prewett now. He scowled slightly and looked down at the floor. Had he done something wrong? They were getting along so good.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:40 am

Basil could barely breathe as Lux hugged her even tighter. As he let her go, she held in the gasping she needed to fill her lungs with air. Instead she took long, deep breaths. "Mess? I don't..." She shook her head. "Let me help."
Back to top Go down

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:43 am

He jerked slightly when he head Basil saying she could help. "I... It's... Complicated." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before walking over to pick up the balled up parchment he threw away. Smoothing it out he folded it and slipped it into his robes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:45 am

ooc banshees. You ignored me to start with -glares-

She noticed that she had caught the attention of Lucifer, and chewed her lip anxiously. She wanted to talk to the two of them, but she wasn't meant to go anywhere near Lucifer.. if Vine caught her talking to him... she bit harder on her lip at the thought, drawing blood. She waved to the pair, albeit slightly awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:47 am

ooc -whimpers- I said I was sorry!!!

Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:47 am

Basil frowned. "I thought we were going to be honest with each other Lux." She said while heading over to her owl and tying the letter to its leg. "If you want me to tell you stuff that's happening to me, you've got to do it in return." Basil walks over to the window, the owl on her arm. She whispers something to the owl and sticks her arm out the window. Basil stays by the window, watching the owl fly farther and farther away till it disappeared. She turns around to face Lux, finally noticing they weren't alone. "Hey Lils." She says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:48 am

OOC: Sorry Lily. I didn't notice. I'm a bit tired...
Back to top Go down

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:50 am

He shifted nervously at the words coming from Basil and nodded. Seeing Lily wave, he partially raised a hand in greeting and cleared his throat softly. "My father... Signed a marriage contract." He muttered quietly. He couldn't bring himself to look at Basil.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:52 am

ooc yes you have -hugs- Well. Wake up then -laughs-

She smiled, walking closer to the pair, who had now separated. "Hello Basil." She looked at Lucifer, opening her mouth to say something, but thought of what would happen if she did. "Black." she managed finally, though she looked down at the floor sadly as she said it. She found that it was easy enough to simply talk to basil, then she couldn't be at fault. Could she? She went to say something when she heard what Lucifer said, and turned to face him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:53 am

"Lily."

He had been watching them from afar with hooded eyes. The cold expression on his face hasn't changed much since morning.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:54 am

Basil blinks. "What?" She looked dumbfounded at the Slytherin. She took a step away from the window. "I... I don't understand. What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:56 am

Lily spun on her heel, "Vine!" she said in surprise, walking straight over to him. "Is.. is everything okay?" she asked tentatively, though kept an ear open to what was being spoken between Basil and Lucifer. "I didn't know he was here, honest. I came to collect some letters..." she trailed off, chewing her lip.
Back to top Go down

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:58 am

He nodded at curt greeting to Lily. "Prewett." Then looked at Basil before looking back down on the ground. "I don't either. I just got a letter saying I was promised to the O'Conner family." He briskly walked over to Basil and took her hand. "Please believe me when I say I had nothing to do with this. I didn't know until the got the letter." He looked desperately at Basil wishing that she would believe him. "I came here... To send a letter... To who I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:02 am

Basil swallowed, looking at the boy in the eyes. "I do believe you." She says quietly, nodding, though her eyes had turned dark.
Back to top Go down

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:04 am

He let out his breath he didn't know was holding. "I don't know what to do." He whispered and took a step back from Basil seeing the dark look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:07 am

"Sure." He said, not believing a word she was saying. "I have been around..Watching." He said (creepy lol.)
He felt completely numb.
The cool wind brushed against his face making his cheeks go numb because of the cold.

"If you keep biting your lip like that it will start bleeding." He spoke breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuming [open]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next