Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open] Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open]   Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:20 am

Krum enters the Great Hall. The Hall is noisy, and he sighs. Girls gossiping, guys flirting. They didn't had that on Durmstrang. He feels suddenly a small feeling of homesickness. He sighs and sits down at the Slytherin table, opens a bottle of Firewhiskey with his teeth and takes a big swig.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open]   Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:25 am

Vine left his dorm and entered the hall to eat some food, he hadn't been eating for a long time and his stomach was showing its dislike by making horrible sounds. Like usual, he ignored everyone and sat before nodding politely at whoever was sitting at the slytherin table.
Manners were important after all.
The sharp scent of firewhisky bothered him and he turned to face Viktor,

"Really, at this time of the day?"
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open]   Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:27 am

He grins. "Firewhiskey is good at any time of the day. I'm Krum, by the way." he says, poking out his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open]   Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:31 am

"I guess so...Krum. I am Vine Lestrange" he said, emphasizing on his last name and put out his hand to shake.
"I assume you aren't from around here, Durmstrang?"
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open]   Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:52 am

He nods. "Yes, from Durmstrang. But I'm already here for half a year. " He takes another swig of Firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open]   Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:01 am

Vine rolled his eyes and tried to breath from his mouth so he wouldn't need to smell the firewhiskey,
"I see...I was planning on completing my final year there, but I missed the registration date. Durmstrang is better than Hogwarts, that is for sure. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open]   Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:11 am

He shrugs, not knowing what to say. "I think they have both good sides. Till now I like Durmstrang beter. But I'm just here, so maybe Hogwarts will be better." He takes the last swig of the Whiskey and throws the bottle away.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open]   Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:47 am

She enters the Great Hall with a bored look on her face. She throws her bag under the Slyth table and sighs deeply. "A cup of tea, I want tea" she mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open]   Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "Outside the Charms Classroom" [open]
Page 1 of 1