Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "New Robes." [open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Continuation of "New Robes." [open] Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Valery walked into the Leaky Cauldron and putted Blood down. "Lily, Rory and Blood, what do you want to drink ?" she asked while walking to a table in the corner
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:47 pm

"Nothin' fer me." He told Val, moving over to the table.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:48 pm

"Ogden's for me, love" I say and flounce onto a chair crossing my legs beneath me and taking out a Licorice Wand.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:49 pm

"I'll get mine in a minute, just gonna drop off my stuff" Lily disappeared up the stairs and headed to her room.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:51 pm

"Can't order Firewhiskey, my dear. I'm not of age." She raised his eyebrows at Rory. "nothing ? Not much."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:54 pm

"Nothin'." He said, shrugging a bit. He really didn't have any money left to spend, he had to save every last coin he had.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:55 pm

I snort. "Darling what a life you must have lived to think you have to be of age to get Firewhiskey" I shake my head sadly, I sigh and rest my ching on a hand. "A butterbeer then"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 pm

She grinned. "Thats not what I think, but I can't order it here." She shrugged and walked to Tom, ordered their drinks and walked back. She sat down next to Blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:11 pm

"Hm? Yeah.. " I mumble not paying attention. I sip my butterbeer quietly, gnawing on the edge of the mug.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Upon entering her room Lily looked round at the mess.. She sighed, Good job this is paid up for the next few years. She threw the robes on to her bed before exiting and returning downstairs to the others. She ordered a Butterbeer as she walked over.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Rory yawned. He thrumbed his fingers over the table. Idly, he watched the others drink their drinks. He knew it was better to save his money, though he wouldn't mind a butterbeer...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Lily sat with everyone looking at the drink she'd just bought. "I don't even want this.." she laughed, "I'm hungry more than anything, anyone want my drink?" she offered it round, hoping someone would have it so it wouldn't go to waste. She got out her book list to see what she needed to get for next year.. Only one left to get. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:36 pm

If it wasn't a bit rude, Rory would have accepted the drink. However, it didn't seem right to take a ladies drink. He wondered how long they would sit here untill they left for the bookstore.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Lily looked at her watch.. "sorry guys, I'm gonna have to go and get this book.. It's gonna be chaos in there with that book signing happening." she shoved her drink to the middle of the table, "seriously, someone drink that before it goes sour" she laughed and stood to leave.. "does anyone want to come with?" it would be rude not to ask.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 pm

"I'll go." He said with a shrug. He looked at the drink on the table for a moment. With a shrug, he reached forward and drank it.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:52 pm

She walks into the Leaky Cauldron, feeling proud of herself not leaving her whole shopping list for last minute. She rubs her eyes and goes to buy herself a butterbeer. She sips it, letting the warmth of the drink fill her up. She smiles, happy to have the school year right around the corner once more.
((o o ch: Mind if I join you guys?))
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:53 pm

ooc: we were just about to leave. actually, I have to go. Sorry guys...
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:56 pm

O o ch: Alright, Rory. See you some other time.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Ooh: I gtg now too : (
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:13 pm

She looks around the Leaky Cauldron for a place to sit. She grins as she sees a table in the shadows, but not to dark to have people noticing who she was. She takes her butterbeer over to the table, sits down, and let's out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:59 pm

"let's go before it gets too busy" she smiled at Rory and the rest of the table, before turning and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "New Robes." [open]   Continuation of "New Robes." [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "New Robes." [open]
Page 1 of 1