Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New robes. [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:19 am

Valery entered the Shop. She made a face when ahe thought about robe shopping. She hated the fitting and sizing. She smiled quickly at Madam Maliin and hurried to a rack full of robes. She sighed and looked to a few robes.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:44 am

Rory was glad the holidays were coming to an end. He was glad he would soon see his friends back at school. He was even glad to be going back to class. Though some were unsufferably boring, he wasn't going to be point fingers of name names (History of Magic), some were interesting and he loved them (Care of Magical Creatures). He decided to spend the last few extra galleons he had from his purchase of the new leather gaurds on new robes, as the ones his older cousin Brian had were just a bit to big for him. Rory had been to this shop very few times. He pushed the door open and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:50 am

She looked up from the rack of robes when she heared someone entering the shop. She grinned wide when she saw Rory. School started in a few days, but she had to go somewhere else with her GP for the first weeks. She sighed, hanging the robes back in the rack. She walked over to Rory. "Hey !"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:54 am

Rory had his hands in his pockets, idly looking around. It was only a few minutes after walking into the shop somebody called his name. He looked over. With a wave, he smiled to the blonde girl. "Hey Val."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:00 am

Lily was quite glad that the holidays were coming to an end, she'd been rather lonely over the summer and couldn't wait to see her friends. She entered the shop. Last thing. Every year she had new robes as she always clumsily managed to ruin them. She headed straight to the back of the store where she knew the silky robes were..
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:13 am

"Rory." She smiled at him. " How are you ? Happy to go back to Hogwarts ?" She watched the girl walking in, ignoring them and walking teough the shop. She shrugged and turned back to Rory.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:15 am

Rory only half watched the redhead girl he recognized as Lily Luna when she brushed past him and Val to get to where ever she was going. "'m fine. Oh yeah, ye bet. I can' wait t' go back." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am

Upon hearing the voices, she realised that she must have been completely ignorant of other people in the store. Too busy daydreaming again lily she sighed and ran her hand over the robes picking one out. Perfect she grinned to herself then ventured towards the voices.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:27 am

She smiled back. "I'm glad. Had a pleasant vacation ?" She bit her lip, thinking about the longer time she should miss Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:31 am

He noded. "O' course." He smiled. His aunt and uncle had reutrned the other day. He was no longer resideing at the Leaky Cualdron, now he had returned home. Andy, his cousin in his year, had moved into Brian's old room. Rory had helped both of them move. Brian was renting a flat in London, doing some sort of job at the English Ministry of Magic.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:33 am

She recognised Rory and Val and smiled. She walked up to the pair waiting for a break in their conversation. "Hey guys" she beamed at them.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:34 am

She nodded back and chewed on her bottom lip. Rory wasn't really talkative, and she was really bad at makimg up subjects to talk bout. "What were you doing here, anyway ?"

She turned to the redhead girl and smiled. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:36 am

He shrugged a bit. "I ha' a li'le extra money lef' from the gaurds. So I t'ought I migh' get new robes. 'Sides, Brian's don' really fit." He said witha small smile. He turned when the redhead girl aproached. "Hey Lily."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 am

"ready for heading back?" She smiled. Lily really couldn't wait to get back in to studying, it would distract her from things back home, and she was awfully excited to see everyone again now that she had the confidence to actually become friends with them.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:43 am

She extanded her hand at Lily. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Val, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:45 am

He smiled and noded and Lily Luna. "O' course. Wha' 'bout you?" He questioned. It hadn't occured to him that the two grils hadn't met before untill Val said something.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:49 am

She shook hands with Val, "Pleasure's all mine, I'm Lily" she smiled and turned to Rory. "most certainly! It's gonna be an interesting year" she giggled remembering the chaos that had occurred last year.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:51 am

She gave Lily one of her half smiles and started chewing on her bottom lip again. A bit of blood came out of a little wound on her lip, but she didn't payed any attention at it.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:56 am

"Tha's good." He said, giving a small smile. There was moment of silence. He felt a bit akward, not knowing what to do or say at this point.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:07 am

"So, robes." She said, breakimg the silence. She walked to a rack full of grey robes. "Ew, this is so ugly !"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:12 am

"look in the back, there's always good stuff back there" she grinned. "you got much left to get?" she looked at the pair smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:15 am

He shrugged a bit at Val's declaration. He walked over to the rack she pointed at. He looked at the grey robes. "Affordable, t'ough..." He said quietly, half hoping they hadn't heard him. He usually, whenever he could come here, could only shop in front.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:26 am

"Yes, everything?" She sighed and walked to the back of the shop. "You're right, better stuff here." She smiled and felt a robe.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:31 am

Lily glanced at the rack where Rory stood and spotted a black silk robe, she walked over and checked the price, Cheap "how about this one Rory?" she smiled. "everything Val?! You've not got long to get it.." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 am

"yeah, I still have time." She nodded. After the 'vacation' she had time left too. She took a black robe from the rack and looked good at it, before putting it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New robes. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New robes. [open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next