Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New robes. [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

New robes. [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 am

Rory walked over, hands in his pockets to where indicated by Lily. He shrugged and frowned a bit. He touched the robes. Silk? Definatly out my price range... Besides, silk wasn't all that praticle.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:01 am

She pulled the one robe after another out of the rack, without succes. After ten robes she sighed and turned, leaning against the rack, looking at Lily and Rory. Would they have anything ? Do they like each other ? Mwa, I don't care. She zhrugged and started chewing on her lip again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 am

Stubborn "everything on this rack's on sale" she grinned, knowing there'd be something special in there, there always was. "found anything yet Val?" Lily had never had to search too hard for her robes, she just knew where to find the perfect style and fit.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:06 am

"Hm, yeah I think so. I was just taking a break." She grinned at the girl. "And you guys ? Found something ?" She had to speak a bit louder, cause she was still leaning against the rack, in the back of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:07 am

He shrugged again and half heartedly searched through the rack. If worse came to worse, he would just wear his robed from last year, which were a little small, of Brian's old robes, which were a little big. He could even borrow robes from Andy, who had got new robes for this year, though he was a little smaller than Rory.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 am

She held up the robes in her hand, "found something when I walked in" She laughed. "c'mon Rory, there must be something" she smiled at him, eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:15 am

"Yes, c'mon Rory. It doesn't have go be perfect !" She grimmed wide at him before turning around again and looking in her own rack.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:16 am

He looked at the other redhead and shrugged a bit. It really didn't matter if he found anything, he didn't mind robes that didn't quite fit. He had worn them before. He wore them often actually. He turned back to the rack, shifting through it.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:18 am

She picked up a nice black robe, and she smiled happily. "This one would be good." She hang it on another rack, so she wouldn't have to carry it. Then she walked over to Rory and took a Robe from the rack. "Here, this one must be good. C'mon, it will never be perfect !"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:24 am

"yeah that one! It's nice and cheap too!" she smiled at Rory, "you don't have to have it though.."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:27 am

He took the robe from Val and inspected it. "It don' 'ave t' be perfect." He lowered his voice for the next part. "It got t' be cheap..." He felt embarassed they were picking out things for his price range. He felt a light tinge on his cheek. He simply noded and shrugged a bit, holding the robe Val had picked. It was good as any.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:29 am

She shrugged too. "Nothing is perfect. Exept me, of course." She flicked her hair, before bursting out in laughter. "Oh gosh."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:38 am

Lily laughed at Val, "you can always adjust it to your liking anyway" She grinned, "I'm gonna go pay for my stuff." smiling, she turned and went to pay. "Anyone fancy a drink when you're done?" she raised her voice so they could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:40 am

"Yeah, sure." She smiled at Rory, standing with the robe a bit clumsy. "So, are you going to buy thus, or do you want to check out some other ?" She looked around. "I'm gonna check out the dresses, be right back."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:41 am

"S'pose this is fine." He said, holding the robe. He might as well pay now. He bit his lip at the rehead gril's suggestion. His Adam's apple bobbed a bit. He didn't have enough money left after this...
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:44 am

She walked to the corner with dresses, biting her lip in exitment. She didn't really liked dresses, but this were the most beautiful dresses she had ever seen. She took a bright pink dress from the Rack and hold it up high to show to her friends.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:46 am

After paying she turned to Rory, She smiled knowingly and whispered "you can owe me if you like.. It's all being put on my bill anyway." She'd been staying at the leaky cauldron all summer so it only made sense to have a tab. "Honestly, I don't mind." she smiled again.
Lily laughed at the dress Val lifted.. "bit bright!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:50 am

"I think it would look cute on Flitwixk, don't you think ? We should buy it for his birthday !" she said loud. Then she laughed and lowered the dress, hanging it back in the rack. Then she got a strapless, silver dress with green lovers on it. A smile appeared on her face when she placed the dress next to her robe. She walked back, pulling out beautiful dresses.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:51 am

He frowned a bit, blushing more at the girl's suggestion. He shook his head though, not wanting to have a girl pay for him again. It was also not good to owe anyone anything, even if it was something simple as a drink from a friend. He turned to Val's dress. He smiled. He really didn't have a lot experience with dresses, especially such nice ones as that. He couldn't hold back his laugh at the image of his professer wearing the dress.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:56 am

Lily laughed at the thought of Flitwick in the dress. "that'd be a sight for sore eyes" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:00 pm

She grinned over her shoulder to her friends. Then she found a green dress, with gold details. "Hey Lily, this one matches your eyes." She gave the dress and hobbled back to the racks. She pulled out a simple black dress, short and low cut in a v- line. She shrugged and hang it on her rack too.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:03 pm

He walked over and paid for his robes. Leaning against the counter, he slug the robe over his shoulder. Sticking his hands in his pockets, he watched the girls look for dresses. He fingered the last few coins in his pockets. Maybe, just maybe, he could get something for Sarah...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 pm

"thanks" Lily held the dress against herself. "Well, what do you think Rory?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 pm

"Looks good Lils !" She pushed her lightly against her shoulder and took the four things she wanted to buy. She walked to the counter and payed.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:21 pm

He shrugged a bit a Lily. He really didn't know what to say in this situation. Idly, he walked over the dresses and looked at them. He pushed them around a bit, sifting threw them. He wondered if there was something here he could get for Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New robes. [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next