Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New robes. [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

New robes. [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:30 pm

She frowned.. If it doesn't get a wow it's not worth it. "Maybe not" she put the dress back on the rail.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:32 pm

When she bought her clothes she walked back to the corner. "So, done here ?" She asked Lily and Rory.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:36 pm

A soft fabric brushes my cheek and I swat at it blearily turning my head to the side looking for the irritation. A couple of dresses were being pushed around and the ends were brushing over my face, in turn tickling me. I groan and kick the leg that I could see beneath the dresses. "Cut that out, dimwit! People are trying to sleep around here. I'm putting emphasis on the trying if you hadn't noticed"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 pm

"Um..." He continued looking at the dresses. He was really clueless here, and was to embarassed to ask. "I dunno." He said with a shrug. He moved a few more dresses. He jumped back, falling the ground when something kicked him and someone spoke. He stared in shock at the dress rack.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:41 pm

"Well don't just stare at me like a buffoon, boy! Either piss off or help me up" I roll my eyes. "People these days, really"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:42 pm

"Well I'm done" she grinned and slung the robes over her shoulder, taking a final look round to check she'd got everything.
"y'alright Rory?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:43 pm

"Hey Blood." She chuckled and walked over, extandimg her hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:44 pm

"U-Um..." He stood up shakily. He stared down at the girl in the dress rack. When had she gotten there? Appearantly, Val knew her though. He cleared his throat nervously.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:45 pm

I lean on an elbow and snigger glancing at the girl. "Isn't Rory a girls name? Poor girl you look just like a bloke.. these things just aren't fair you know" I laugh again and grab Vals hand hauling myself off the ground and dusting my robes off. I nip her cheek in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Lily rolled her eyes. Well this'll be fun she smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:49 pm

She grinned and wipes her cheek off. "ah, I missed you. This are my friends rory and Lily." She gestured to her friends. "but, tell me. What were you doing here ? Sleeping in the ropeshop ?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:51 pm

I stretch languidly. "Yeah got a bit sleepy after I did my shopping and didn't feel like going all the way to the Cauldron.. so I just you know.. " I shrug and gesticulate widely.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Rory felt a flush of embarassment. "I am a bloke..." The Irish boy said a bit quietly. He raised an eyebrow at the exchange between Val and the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:55 pm

"Naw" I grin and ruffle the boys hair. "course you are, kid. Was only messing with you" I yawn again and wrap my arms around Val resting my weight on her. "I'm boooooooooored, what're you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:57 pm

She laughed shortly. "I know what you mean. Just like you always sleep under tables." She grinned and pat the head of Blood. "We were buying new robes, but we're done now. So were do you want to go ?" She asked Lily and Rory.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:58 pm

The Irish boy sighed. He left his hair the way it was though. It was already messy. He pushed it from his eyes though. "Dunno." He said with a shrug to Val.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:00 pm

"don't know about you guys but I need to get a couple of books.." she smiled and looked round.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:01 pm

I gasp in mock affront. "I do not sleep under tables! I simply utilize them to fasilitate my compulsion for a.. an intermission!" I cough.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:05 pm

"Sure, darling. Dream along." She smiled and looked up at Lily and Rory. "Okay, lets go to the bookstore !" She tries to walk, but Blood hangs around her. "Blood ? Are you comint with us ?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:07 pm

He shrugged. He couldn't get any books. He already had everything he needed for this year. He didn't care where they went honestly. Blood seemed an odd character, then again, there weren't many normal characters he knew.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:08 pm

"Okay dokey!" I grin and hop onto her back wrapping my legs around her waist. "ONWARDS MY GOOD STEED!" I slap her bum.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:11 pm

She jumped forwards. "Hey monkey, don't do that." Then she grinned and walked to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:13 pm

Lily laughed at Blood and Val. "You gonna tag along Rory?" she smiled, eyes glistening, but before getting an answer she turned and walked out of the shop, robes over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:14 pm

"Monkey? Why that's preposterous! I am clearly a Koala my dear steed" I shake my head in disappointment. "Really, I thought better of you"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:15 pm

He shrugged. He really didn't have anywhere else to go. Hands in his pockets, he walked out the door behind Lily Luna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New robes. [open]   New robes. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New robes. [open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next