Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]

Go down 
+2
Scarlet Krueger
Leo Montague
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:15 pm

She walked into the Hall, stretching from her long day of working. She hadn't realised how hungry she was until she saw all the food waiting for her at the Gryffindor table. She grinned, walking over and picking up a sandwich before she had even sat down.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:25 pm

She walks into the Hall and spots Leo stuffing her face with a sandwich.
She smiled to herself as she walks over to the Hufflepuff table, sitting down and grabbing a goblet of pumpkin juice.
She wasn't very hungry, having gorged herself on chocolate back in her dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:33 pm

She sat down, staring at the plates of food in front of her, wondering what to attack first. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone walk in and sit at the Hufflepuff table. She glanced up, but recognised the blonde hair and paused. Is that ... Scarlet? What is she doing here?
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm

She stared around the room. It was so much bigger than her old school hall.
She hadn't been here for very long. Only just having been transferred to Hogwarts.
She hadn't made any friends yet. Not that she minded.
She took another sip from her goblet before glancing over at Leo, wondering if she would remember her.
They weren't ever great friends. Leo had been transferred a whole year before her,
so it was very likely that she had forgotten her.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:46 pm

ooc: OH MY GODRIC I CAN'T GET OVER YOUR PHOTO HAHAHAA

ic: She continued to stare at Scarlet, even as the girl looked at her. Yep, that was her ... but why was she here? And so close to the holidays as well; the school term was finishing soon. She reached over for another sandwich, eyes locked on Scarlet, and accidentally sunk her hand in the jam instead.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:53 pm

She snorted into her goblet as she watched Leo stick her hand right into the jam.
And people thought I was the stupid one. She thought to herself as she turned around to place her goblet on the table, as she did so she accidently knocked it over. Spilling pumpkin juice everywhere. Darn, spoke too soon.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:00 pm

She snorted as she wiped her hand on the tablecloth. Smooth move, Montague. But she felt a little bit better as she looked up again and saw Scarlet spilling her pumpkin juice everywhere. She smiled a little wryly and got up to walk over to Scarlet, flexing her hand and noticing, with annoyance, that it was sticky. As she reached the Hufflepuff table, she nodded in greeting. 'Krueger.'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:06 pm

She smiled back at her.
'Hey Shan.. I mean, Leo. I heard you changed your name. I guess that makes sense, new school, new name. Maybe I should change my name to unicorn or something'
She stopped talking and looked down at the puddle of pumkin juice, realizing she was rambling and most likely sounded like an idiot. As usual.
'So you're a Gryffindor? figures. I don't know why I was sorted into Hufflepuff but I'm happy enough'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:15 pm

She blinked. 'Unicorn? No ... keep it as Scarlet.' She glanced around, wondering if anyone had heard. Everyone seemed to be ignoring the two of them, and she couldn't help but feel a little relieved.
'Yeah ... I'm a Gryffindor.' The picture of her mother swarms to the front of her mind and she frowned slightly. 'Red suits me, doncha think?' She smirked a little. 'Damn sight better than our old uniform.'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:26 pm

She sniggered at what Leo had said.
'Oh yeah, tell me about it, So what's Hogwarts like. Anything people I should avoid' She smiled wickedly before continuing.
'Come, enlighten me with your experience and knowledge'
She patted the seat next to her, offering it to Leo.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:29 pm

She sat down, feeling somewhat awkward. They had never really hung out much before, apart from the occasional rant about teachers. 'Well ... Hogwarts is ... um, big.' She winced at how lame she sounded. 'Uh, it's good. And no, I haven't run into anyone worth avoiding.' She shrugged. 'Even now I'm still trying to get to know people.'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:36 pm

She laughed, awkwardly 'I guess we're in the same boat then. What subjects are you doing'
She lent over the table picking up a carrot and munching on it.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 pm

'Subjects?' She pulled a face as she remembered her Arithmancy test on Monday. 'Arithmancy, Defence, Transfiguration, Potions, Ancient Runes, and Care of Magical Creatures.' She sighed, it was all hard work. 'What about you?'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:52 pm

'Oh, I do... let me just check...'
She picks up her bag from the ground and searches through it until she finds her timetable.
'Um.. let's see... I do Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Care of Magical Creatures and Divination'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:55 pm

ooc: Okay, I'll add your name to the classes in the list then. ;)

ic: She nodded. 'Fairly the same, then. I heard Divination's a bit of a joke though ... what's it like?'
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:58 pm

She walks in with a smile on her face. Her rober are full of mud and her hands are covered with little wounds. She grins, ignoring the fact that people are staring at her. She sits down at the Slytherin table and dips a napkin in water. Softly she wipes all the blood of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:02 am

She glanced over at Val as she walked in, covered in mud. She winced slightly, remembering the last time she came off worse in her Care of Magical Creatures lesson with Professor Kettleburn, and waved at her, before turning back to Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:02 am

She races into the Great Hall, looking back worriedly at the Entrance Hall, a wild look in her eyes. She sees Leo with a Hufflepuff girl and runs over. "Hide me for a second, will you?" She grins, lifting up the tablecloth and ducking under the table.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:04 am

'Oh I love it! It's a bit strange but once you get past the teacher Prof. Twe... something. I can't remember I've only had it once. It's actually a good subject, but as I said I've only had it once'
She had a lot of people telling her what a joke class it was. She could never understand why. Then again had always been interested in divination for some reason.
'I've only had charms and Divination yet, maybe we're in the same classes'
She said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:06 am

She waves back at Leo and smiles at the Hufflepuff girl. She grins as Cel runs. Than she goes on with cleaning her wounds. She bites hard on her lip if the wounds hurt really badly.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:08 am

She stared at Seeker dove under the Hufflepuff table. Wondering how in Merlin's name she was related to this girl, she turned back to Scarlet. 'Professor Trelawney, I think it is.' She shrugged. 'I don't know, I haven't seen her. She rarely comes out of her tower. And as for the classes ... well, if we're in the same year, I bet we would be.' She tried her hand at a smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:09 am

She looks at the strange girl who just ran over to them 'Are you OK' She asks, looking at the wounds that the girls had just started to clean.

"and yeah, that would make sense' She said looking back at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 am

She walked over to Leo and the Hufflepuff girl. 'Hery, I'm Val.' She looked under the table. 'What's up ?'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 am

She grinned back at Val, before bending over to stare at Seeker under the table.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:18 am

Cecilia Nott strode into the room with an air of a student who had two very big exams within the next four days. She sat herself down at the Gryffindor table, trying to distract herself from all the Arithmancy and Ancient Runes which seemed to be running through her head like a stampede of Hippogriffs. She unfolded her copy of the Daily Prophet, looking very ruffled, and folded her legs and... kicked something under the table. She jumped.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]   Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "Studying? What's studying?" [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next