Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of 'Browsing'

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Continuation of 'Browsing' Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:55 am

She left the Quidditch and headed to the Icecream Parlour. She sat down at one of the outdoor tables and gestured Rory to sit down too. "What are you favourite flavours ?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:29 am

Rory followed the blonde girl out the door, and down the alley and to the ice cream parlour. He plopped down into a chair at the table the girl had. Still clutched under his arm was his new gaurds. The boy thought about the question. "Ye know, I ne'er rea'y had a lo' of ice cream before..." He had never really tried different flavors of ice cream before.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:38 am

"You don't now ?" The girl snorted. "But you had icecream, right ?" Valery loved icecream. She spend whole sundays here, at Florean's, just tastimg different flavours. Her grandparents were always busy, and Florean was nice to her. And he knew cool storys. She could spend hours, listening to him. She smiled when she remembered it. "I have a solution." She walked to Florean and winked. "All flavours. Yes, again." She chuckled and looked over her shoulder at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:48 am

"Once..." He said a bit timidly. Ice cream was one of those things, like gaurds, that was expensive and mostly useless. He watched he stand up and walk to person running the store. "All flavours?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:59 am

She giggled and brought the enormous coupe to the table. She gave the boy a spoon and winked. Then ahe walked back and gave the owner the Galleons. "Thanks." she said and the kept grinning when she walked back to the table.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:04 am

The boy stared at the ice cream on the table before him. He noded and continued to look blankly at the dessert. He looked up at the girl as she came back to the table. Quickly he reached into his pocket and fished out his remaining coins. "Oh, 'ow much was it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:07 am

She chuckled. "This one is on me, don't worry." she took her spoon and took a bit of strawberry icecream. She smiled when she tasted the sweet flavour of the icecream.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:14 am

The Irish boy frowned a bit and put the change back into his pocket. He didn't want to have to owe anyone anything, not to mention he was letting a girl buy him ice cream. He picked up the spoon again and picked up a random flavor. It was a light brownish color with chunks of something and a ribbon of white stuff. Gingerly, he put it in his mouth. "Apple pie..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 am

She amiled at the boy and tasted a green coloured icecreM. "pistachio." She chuckled. The people in the street were lookingat the enormous coupe. "Look, they're looking at you." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:41 am

He smiled and continued on the apple pie flavour. He looked over when Val pointed out the people. He made move as if to hide himself with his hand and chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:43 am

She chuckled too and took a bit of chocolate icecream. 'i love everything that has to do with chocolate." SHe told Rory. "What food do you like ?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:51 am

He looked down at the ice cream, contemplating the next flavor. Finally, he reached forward and scopped something dark pink. "Raspberry..." He said, spoon still in his mouth. "'s a bi' bitter..." He shrugged. He thought about the question. The only food he'd really been exposed to was that of home's, which was mostly home grown vegetables and meat, and what was at school. "S'pose I like..." He thought about it. He remembered his first night at Hogwarts, after being sorted into Gryffindor and sitting next to his cousins, Brian, his oldest cousin, plopping something onto his plate. "Pudding."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:56 am

" Pudding." she repeated. "Nice !" She chuckled a bit and took a spoonfull of the next flavour. "Banana !" She shuddered "Yuk. I hate banana."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:01 am

He smiled and spooned at the next flavor. He chuckled a bit at the girl's reaction to the banana. He scopped a spponful of something white. He smiled when he put it in his mouth. "Vanilla." Plain, common vanilla. Rory rather liked the flavor. He supposed it might be his favorite, so commonplace, so unassuming. He could relate to vanilla ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:06 am

She smiled a bit about them, talking about icecream flavours. She shrugged and took another spoon with a different flavour. It was lightbrown with dark pieces. "Cookies !" she said suprised.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:11 am

Rory smiled at the girl and continued with vanilla, trying to get as much of it as possible.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 am

"You like Vanilla ?" She asked grinning. "So, tell me about yourself. " She asked while eating a bit more Cookie icecream.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:22 am

He noded, the last spoonful of flavour in his motuh. He let it wait there a moment, wanting to savour the last bite. Idly, he reached for a random flavour, not even looking at it. "What do ye wan' t' know?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 am

"What do you like, what don't you like ? Where do you live, stupid question." She chuckled. "WHat is you family, what do you like to tell me ?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:43 am

"Um..." He struggled to keep up with the questions. "I li'e Quidditch... I don' li'e people 'o nitpick abou' blood..." He laughed a bit as well. "Ireland, 'n case it wasn' clear. Wit' me uncle and aunt. We 'ave a farmhouse..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:51 am

"A farmhouse ?" She smiled. "Sounds cool. What happened with your parents, cause you live with your uncle and aunt ?"she asked interested.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:57 am

He shrugged a bit. "I s'pose." His eyes darkened a bit and the smile fleed his face at the next question. "They uh..." He sturggled a bit for words. How does one convey the murder of their parents easily? "They..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:00 am

"It is okay if you don't want to tell." She said quickly. "I was just curious."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:19 am

"I do wanna tell ye, 's jus'... hard, ye know..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:24 am

"Tell me when you are ready." She smiled kindly at him and took a bit of icecream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of 'Browsing'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next