Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of 'Browsing'

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:30 am

He took a breath. C'mon now, O'Conner, it's been 12 years. Be a man for once. "They um... They're both...dead." Murdered.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 am

Her eyes widen. "Dead ? Oh, I'm sorry." She felt a bit uncomfertable. She had not much experience with dead, she thought it was kind of scary. "Do... What happened ?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 am

"'s ok..." He said, staring done at the dessert on the table. He poked at it, not eating. "I' was um... I' was 12 yea's ago..." He hoped that was enough clue.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:46 am

"Oh, okay." She poked in the icecream too, not knowing what to say now. She looked at the boy from under her eyelashes and noticed that he was uncomfertable too. Of course he is, they were his parents.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 am

He noded, hoping she understood what was signifigant about 12 years ago. He poked about the ice cream. "In fact it's uh... 12 years in two weeks." he paused a moment. "Few days afte' me birthday..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 am

"Oh...." She looked up at him. "Must've been hard for you." Comferting was something she found difficult.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:06 am

He continued looking down at the ice cream, poking at it. "Well uh, I was th'ee then so I did't rea'y understand..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 am

"Yeah... But luckily you could live with your Uncle and Aunt. Are they nice ?" She tried to stop the uncomfert and change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:11 am

"Yeah. T'ey rea'y are..." He felt his lips tug up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 am

"I'm glad to hear that. The ice is melting, we should eat it." She pointed at the large amount of icecream they had left.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 am

"Right." He noded. He didn't even care what flavour he got, he just scooped the bigest amount he could. He froze though when he put it in his mouth, screwing his eyes shut in pain.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:17 am

"Brain freeze ?" She chuckled. She knew the feeling. AFter a few more spoons icecream she had actually enough. She lied down her spoon and lent back.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:18 am

He noded and mock glared at the girl for laughing at him. He put his own spoon down and rubbed his temples.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:21 am

She grinned at the boy. '" You had enough ? Mee too." She sighed and looked at the rest of the icecream. "My god. Why do I always do this ?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:23 am

"I thin' so." He looked down at the rapidly melting ice cream with a sigh. He wished he could finish the rest.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:27 am

She sighed and looked at the melting icecream too. "Well, too bad." She shrugged and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:29 am

He spooned one last bite full of the runny dessert and brought it to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 am

SHe chuckled at the boy. "You don't have to take it. Let me return it." She picked up the large coupe and brought it to the counter. "We had enough Florean, thank you. It was delicious."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 am

He shrugged. He watched the girl carry the dessert away. He gave a small smile to the man behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:44 am

She walked back to the table and sat down. "So, do you have any animals at home ?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:47 am

He laughed. "Yeah, ye coul' say that." He finally got out between giggles.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 am

She smiled at the boy. "You could tell me about them next time. I have to go now. I had a good time, bye !"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:55 am

He smiled. "Yeah, this wa' fun. See ye 'round." He gave a wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of 'Browsing'   Continuation of 'Browsing' - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of 'Browsing'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2