Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:51 am

CC coughed and glanced at John. /Well there goes that game.../ He looked closely at Pumpkin then turned to CC with his ice blue eyes.
"Why are you still sitting here? Go on your /date/. We'll talk when you come back."
She nodded and got up. Grabbing Pumpkin's elbow, she left the office. "What did you have in mind? I think I might need a good last meal."
Back to top Go down

A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:56 am

She frowned at the wizard on her way out before turning to CC and stopped. "I was being serious CC." She stared at her now long time friend before sighing and running her hand through her hair. "I don't know what I was thinking thought." She turned back grinning widely at CC before slinging an arm around her shoulders and pulled her down the corridor. "What would you like to eat? My treat."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:05 am

"Huh?" she asked stupidly. "You were serious about what?" She thought about what she would like. "I have no idea what I want. Let's just wander around the Muggle streets for a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:06 am

She just chuckled and shook her head. "Don't worry you pretty little head about it." She glanced down at CC and raised an eyebrow. "Muggle London? Why would you want to go there?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:13 am

"I might not appreciate Muggles all the time, but their food.... Sometimes I like eating something created with hands rather than magic." She smiled at Pumpkin still confused over what had just happened.
CC had always been so ignorant with matters of the heart. Maybe because she never really experienced it when she was younger. She had learned friendship, but it was a twisted form of friendship. But as for a romantic relationship, she was completely ignorant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:16 am

"Their food isn't that great, sometimes it is overcooked and whatnot. Homemade food is the best though." She glanced down at CC's wizarding robes. "You might want to do something with your attire though. No need to attract unwanted attention darling." She grinned at her friend.

ooc Is we gonna rp there or call it a day?
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:23 am

ooc: Eh. -shrugs- I don't feel like rping that. Plus I'm getting tired.

She looked down at her clothes and muttered, "Ship... I forgot my Muggle clothes at the office. Oh well. Something I've found out about Muggles, if you wear something odd wear it proudly. You might get weird looks but some others will appreciate it." She nodded decisively and walked a little taller and more confidently. "Plus I think it would make an interesting story. Woman eats Muggle food with an old friend before being killed by her boss. Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:26 am

She laughed and draped herself over CC's shoulders. "You're such an oddball CC. And since we will be in muggle London, I need new contacts since I threw the other ones out. Stupid work." She grumbled and steered CC towards the muggle entrance. "I might have to leave right after we eat and cut our 'date' short. Work."

ooc. Np eh.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:28 am

"Ok," she said with a grin. They headed off to Muggle London.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:42 am

A sense of dread followed her as she walked up the stairs to her shared office. The part the bothered her the most is that she knew she had done John wrong, but that was her nature. Surely she couldn't be punished for her nature...? It was a hope in vain though, and she knew it. Her only regret was that the game didn't go on for longer.
The office door was open; John was in the room. CC walked in as boldly as she could. No need for him to realize she was afraid of what was coming. John nodded at her and pointed at the door. Great, now no one can hear me scream.... She dryly laughed mentally at her lame joke and closed the door behind her, then waited for the storm to break.
It didn't; not as CC had expected anyway. All John said was, "You're on probation." Then he continued on with detailing the next case. A feeling of unease mixed with euphoria accompanied CC for the rest of the day. It could have been so much worse! And yet, now she felt that she owed John something for not firing her straight away. She couldn't help suspecting him of some ulterior motive that she couldn't quite grasp. Maybe she would in time.
At the end of the day, she sent an owl to Pumpkin describing what had happened and her fears. She also set up another lunch date preferably in Diagon Alley instead of Muggle London. After the Muggle lunch, she hadn't felt that great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:56 am

Pumpkin strolled lazily along the ministry corridor until she stopped in front of CC's office. The letter she sent her was tucked safely in her trouser pocket, but timing since she was in the middle of a work errand. Due to that her appearance had changed once again. Knocking on the office door, she smoothed out her robes and lightly banged her head against the door. The day CC asked to see absolutely had to be the day she had to masquerade as a boy. Grumbling quietly to herself she rubbed her now grey eyes and waited to be called in.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 am

A knock on the door interrupted her reading. Sighing she got up and checked the clock. Almost lunch already.... How long was I reading for? She shook her head and opened the door. Another stranger. Wait.... she looked a bit closer and chuckled. "A boy this time?" she joked. "Hold up, let me get my stuff and we'll head out."
CC returned to the office, waved at John, grabbed a few things, and returned to Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:28 am

She blinked in surprise when CC opened the door and shrugged. "It comes with the job." And nodded. She waited until CC came back and sent a quick nod over in John's direction. "Where can I talk you today then Princess?" She grinned lazily and slipped her hands into her pockets as she began to walk down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 am

"Well, you can talk to me anywhere, dear, as long as it's not actually in the office," she winked at Pumpkin. "However, let's go to Diagon Alley. We'll find something good there. And we can get ice cream for dessert." She glanced back at Pumpkin's disguise. "That works very well on you. Have you ever thought of becoming an Auror instead of hitwizard? You'd probably be pretty good at it."

ooc I don't feel like switching threads btw. So not actually going to the DA place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 am

"What's the fun in that hm?" She winked at her friend and shrugged. "It feels good being the bad guy I guess. And it pays a lot more. Plus I get to be my own boss, kinda." She slung an arm casually around CC's shoulders and pulled her into an one armed hug. "Sounds good to me. I'm famished. Now. What's this I read in your letter?" She glanced down at her friend and headed out towards Diagon Alley.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 am

"Maybe you should have been a Gryffindor then," she teased slightly then struggled against the hug. "Eugh, touching...." She grimaced and pulled her robes back into place. "The letter.... why do you think John let me lose with just a probation?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:50 am

She wrinkled her nose and pulled a face. "A Gryffindork? Why on earth would you say that?" She grinned wolfishly and pulled CC into a tight hug. "I know you missed me C-bear." And quickly jumped away from her before she could do some lasting damage. "I don't know eh. Maybe he fancies you? Or maybe he sees potential skill and gives you a warning instead of acting rashly?" She shrugged nonchalantly and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:54 am

"Fancies me?" She frowned then shrugged. "I doubt it. It's probably the second. I mean, I am bloody brilliant." She grinned widely then, "No hugging, dammit!" She punched out a bit at Pumpkin not meaning to hit mainly because she was too far away by now. "Stop moving so fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:59 am

She laughed and trotted over to walk by her friend once more. "But it's so fun to fluff your feathers doll. And of course I'm right, this is me we are talking about." She pranced arrogantly in a circle around CC. "Tch. And after so long and everything we've been through, I still don't get a hug." She sighed dramatically and flopped down into a chair of a random cafe. "I see that you still resort to domestic violence. You'll end up pounding me so hard that I can feel it the next day." She huffed and waved over a waiter.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:04 am

"And how is this domestic violence, dear one? I am only defending myself from unwanted attention. I'm sure plenty here would help a poor girl in distress," she nodded at Pumpkin indicating her attire. She smiled at the waiter and ordered some fish and pumpkin juice. "One thing I really miss about Hogwarts is the food. I've found out I can't cook. At all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:09 am

She blinked completely forget about her state of dress and growled in annoyance. "Damn you CC. Ruin my fun then." She ordered a cup of coffee and waved the waiter off. "Poor girl my quaffle." She mumbled and rested her chin in her hand. "You can't? I'm mildly surprised. Thought that since you're living alone, which I presume you are that you would have learned how to cook." She glanced at her friend before looking back out towards the crowd. "What else has been happening at the office?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:12 am

"I have a salary. Most of the time I eat out. Which is why I'm still living with that woman." She shuddered slightly. "I should never have agreed to live with a Hufflepuff. Why are they so nice....?" she asked rhetorically. "Anyway, office work.... Just work. I mean, I don't notice anything. Should I be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:14 am

She raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Hufflepuff? What's this now? I always knew you were the bad boy type." Sniggering she leaned back in her chair and winked at a witch sitting not too far away from them. "Notice something? I don't know. You tell me. I was just being polite and trying to catch up with you."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 am

"I get weird looks from John every once in a while but that's about it. I think he's just a weirdo." She shrugged not too concerned then winked at the woman as well. The witch finally stopped snooping and turned back to her own food. CC drank from her pumpkin juice and winked at Pumpkin. "Still adverse to this stuff?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:24 am

"I would give you weird looks too. You are both weirdos. Him on the more colder side." She chuckled and sipped at her coffee. Nearly spilling her drink she gagged when she saw CC drink the vile concoction and turned away. "Merlin CC. You know how I get."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next