Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 am

"And here I thought you would have at least gotten used to me drinking it." She winked again then grinned when her fish came. "Bon apetite!"
Back to top Go down

A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 am

She rolled her eyes at CC and nearly choked on air when she checked the time. "Merlin on a bicycle! I have to go CC. Sorry. I was supposed to be somewhere an hour ago." She hastily dropped a couple of galleons on the table and kissed CC's cheek before she left. "Take care Princess."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 am

She rubbed her cheek and watched as Pumpkin ran away. Then checked her own watch. She still had about fifteen more minutes to spare so she took her time eating. The nosy witch glanced her way again and CC rolled her eyes at her. Why do people always get into others' business? This witch had probably also been an extreme admirer of that blockhead Lockhart. Unable to withstand the scrutiny, she placed two more galleons on the table, picked up her plate, and walked to Fortescue's where she finished her meal and got ice cream. Afterwards, she headed back to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:53 am

Pumpkin charged down the corridor dodging witches and wizards that were blocking her path. "Outta my way banshees!" She hollered while zipping past the older population. Skidding to a stop in front of CC's office, she cannoned inside and slammed the door so hard that it rattled slightly in its from. Cursing wildly she spun around the room looking for a decent hiding place and flew over CC's desk to hide underneath it. Cackling albeit maniacally to herself she curled into a tight ball and rolled around on the floor trying to contain her laughter and be as silent as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:09 am

John was just walking down the hall to the office when he heard a slam. CC was walking the other way so it wasn't another of her fits or negligence. Plus she rarely closed the door.
They met up at the now closed door and both looked at it quizzically.
"Did you close the door?" she asked.
"No," he said and opened the door half expecting someone to jump out at him. Nothing happened though and he looked at CC and shrugged. "Maybe somebody randomly decided to close our door." He couldn't quite shake off the slam though. Where did that come from?
CC shrugged as well and sat down at her desk, not even realizing somebody was underneath it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:14 am

She stopped rummaging around under the desk when she saw a pair of legs not too far away from her, grinning wolfishly she ran a finger down CC's calf muscles and scooted back to the edge of the desk in case CC decided to lash out.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:18 am

"What the?!" she yelled out and kicked under the desk. John jumped and drew out his wand. CC drew her wand as well and looked under the desk slightly fearfully. Then sighed with relief when she saw Pumpkin. "Out," she said dryly and unamused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:23 am

Out of reflex she drew out her own wand when she saw potential violence. "Nu-uh. Not until you and your friend put away your wands." She replied coolly and stared back up at CC. "Mhr. I can't believe you pulled your wand on me, that's eve worse when you sucker punched me." She grumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:30 am

"Ship." She looked down at her wand and put it back in her pocket gesturing at John to do the same. He looked at her doubtfully but she said, "Even if you don't trust her, trust me." He shrugged and put his wand back in his pocket but glared at Pumpkin dangerously.
"It's your own fault, you know. We were jumpy after our door being randomly closed on us. It's not like we haven't made enemies through our work." She looked at Pumpkin with an unreadable expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:34 am

She hummed and pocketed how own wand before crawling out from under the desk and looked around. Completely ignoring John since he was no longer a threat, she walked over to the corner of the room where she could see the entire room and leaned against the wall. "Didn't know you were right around the corner. I was in a rush. My bad." She shrugged nonchalantly and stared back at CC. "Enemies? Well that's good."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 am

"Why are you here? Did something happen?" she asked trying to get to the bottom of her sudden visit. Two aurors poked their heads in the office, apparently investigated the sudden scream. John left with them explaining what happened. CC sat down on her desk trying to regain her calm. The situation had unnerved her more than she cared to admit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:45 am

She shook her head. "Nope. Just causing mayhem wherever I go." She grinned and waved childishly at the Aurors before they left. "What about you? Where might you be coming from?" She picked none existent fluff off her shirt and stretched lazily.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 am

"Mayhem..." she chuckled dryly. "Well you definitely caused mayhem here. Do me a favor and never scare me like that again. And I was just working, looking through some files. This job requires a lot more research than you would think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 am

She frowns slightly. "Holmes has done it to yet you didn't chew her out. Guess some people are treated differently." Looking around the room with boredom she just nodded. "But sure. I won't do it anymore." She decided to sit in her corner and stretched her legs out in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:57 am

"Holmes? You mean Blood? When did she do anything like this...?" CC stopped and thought back to past experiences with Blood then remembered. "That was in a completely different situation! I mean, come on. We were still in school! I have to be more careful out here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:01 am

She blinked owlishly up at CC. "Whatever floats your boat CC." She shifted around to get more comfortable. "So what are you working on now then hm? What is it that you actually do?" She summoned a piece of parchment and began folding it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:07 am

"Uh, just finding past offenses of this guy insisting on making Muggle toilets explode. He was finally caught and we need all the evidence we can get to keep him locked up for a while at least. I always think it's kind of amusing that a person like me got put into a position to help Muggles out." She shrugged. "But it's an interesting job."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:12 am

She chuckled as she listens to CC. "That actually sounds like fun. Maybe I should do something like that." She mused to herself and continued amusing herself with her little origami project. "But I thought you wanted to work in the dungeons." She looked thoughtfully up at CC. "What do you call those people again?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:19 am

She glanced at the closed door for a reason she couldn't even define. "Unspeakables. And shush. I don't know how they would like it if they found out the reason why I agreed to work at the Ministry. I haven't been able to go down there yet, but if I stay here for a while longer I could."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:25 am

Looking up from the parchment, she grinned and jumped up on to her feet. "Dude!! Lets go down there now then!" She placed the paper cat on CC's desk and bounced on her feet in excitement. "I have yet to explore that level, it is awfully hard to find an excuse to get down there."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:27 am

"Which is exactly why we can't go down there," CC said sternly. "I'm still on probation. I don't plan on getting fired. I can't get down there by being fired."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:30 am

She whined and flopped down in to a nearby chair. "Ever since you got this job you've been no fun." She grumbled to herself and began to fiddle with the cat. Placing it back on the table, she cast a spell which allowed the cat to become active and it began parading around on CC's desk.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:35 am

"That's cute," she said smiling at the cat. "I'm sorry, but this job is important to me." She shrugged apologetically. "I can only do so much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:39 am

She sighed and let her head fall onto CC's desk with a loud bang. "Alright." Staring at the cat, she grabbed and crushed it before throwing it into the bin. "I guess I won't bother you anymore then." Standing up she sent CC a small smile. "Owl me sometime." And slipped out the door.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:42 am

"Bye..." she said regrettably. John walked back into the office but didn't say anything. CC went back to reading the file that she had temporarily forgotten about. Throughout the day, she couldn't quite get the image of the dejected Pumpkin out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry   A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Job, the Return of CC to the forum. Open, assuming you're anywhere near the Ministry
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3